Old September 9, 2018, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Killian Farstrider is unknown and forgotten
Hey, everyone!

My mundane name is Eric and I am writing up a character to participate in this roleplay. I've been actively roleplaying since 1997; starting with venues similar to this Play-by-Post system and online chats. Naturally graduating into tabletop, LARP, and now the SCA. I look forward to delving myself into the character of "Killian Farstrider" and hope to have some great interactions with you all.
Killian Farstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero

Serale and welcome. Great to have you here. Looking forward to meeting this Killian fellow so I can steal his pants and make a kite.

Oh, and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask.

Have fun.

Links Kha'Serith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Califragilistic

Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero

Welcome along
charybdis >> grim :And crying.
Hoskuld & Walt :...and it was a weird time.
CIR
Secrets
Calanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Everything is Walnuts

Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you on the boards!

"Never Forget..."

CIR | SoF | Posting Status
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Bronze
Toc Keht is unknown and forgotten
Greetings fellow SCAdian! I greet you from the Shire of Brad Leah and the Kingdom of Ansteorra!

Last edited by Toc Keht; September 9, 2018 at 11:08 AM.
Toc Keht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Citizen

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I have tried my best to read all of the rules and to search out most of my questions before asking. Yet, I find myself having to ask this question for reiteration: If I wished to add photos to my post I must be a part of the "circle" or something to that nature where there is a monthly fee? Am I correct in this analysis? As articulate I am with my words, I do like to add images every so often for ambiance.

And well met to, as well, my fellow SCAdian. I am Sir Hassan ibn Abd' al-Malik of the Kingdom of the East.
Old September 9, 2018, 11:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Adventurer

Ellie Snowborn is an upstanding Citizen
Welcome! It's a lot of fun and everyone is helpful.
Old September 9, 2018, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Welcome, and have fun! I'm pretty sure the Vagarans are still a thing, yes, although as of late we've smoothed out the cultural differences a bit when it comes to humans. If you haven't already I'd recommend going through the new players section to get started. We also have an unofficial Discord server if you'd like to chat with other members of the community. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Quote:
If I wished to add photos to my post I must be a part of the "circle" or something to that nature where there is a monthly fee? Am I correct in this analysis? As articulate I am with my words, I do like to add images every so often for ambiance.
If it's just adding photos and such to your posts? You simply need to post 10 (I think?) times before you are granted the permission. This is done to prevent spambots from posting tons of pictures.
Old September 9, 2018, 11:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mythic

Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero

Yes, something like 10 posts. The Circle subscription allows you to use custom pictures as your avatar.

Links Kha'Serith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9, 2018, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Citizen

This was exactly what I was referencing! And now that you make mention of the "10 post" ruling I do recall something I read speaking about such a thing. Thank you for the clarification.

Furthermore, I am currently inputting my character sheet so I invite everyone to take a glance at your leisure. If you feel so inclined, of course. I look forward to jumping into the story but I a character-creation-junkie and love fleshing them out!
Old September 9, 2018, 04:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

Welcome to the forum, Killian, and all the best for your adventuring escapades!

Posting Status: Kicking ass and taking names, writing posts and making gains. Officially in catch up mode! [13.09.2018]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

Welcome

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote