Old August 7, 2018, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Pescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious Superhero

Trying to come back again

Hello all, hopefully some of you still remember me. I'm Robert, and my main character is Pescado Branch, the leader of the saurid remnants. I've been super busy in life, and now that i'm about to be (finally) on a set job schedule, the urge to write has come back, and I'm hoping that I can somehow finish getting Pesc off of the moon, and back to Telath, so he can continue his adventures. I've missed Aelyria dearly, and even though it has changed quite a bit over recent years, I still love the site and the group of writers here. I'd like to become active and apart of that again, though i'll probably start off slow to get my feet wet again. Hello to everyone!
"Remember Us"
Avatar thanks to it's respective artist.
Pescado Branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2018, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Everything is walnuts

Wealth Tier: Steel
Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you on the boards!

"Never Forget..."

CIR | SoF | Posting Status
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2018, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

Pescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious SuperheroPescado Branch is a glorious Superhero

Could be awhile still before Pescy meets anyone new (as he's stuck on one of Telath's moons right now), but hopefully it will be sooner than later, and once he's back on Telath again, i'd be glad to have him meet new people!
"Remember Us"
Old August 7, 2018, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Welcome back!
Old August 7, 2018, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

Thanks Indef!
"Remember Us"
Old August 7, 2018, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

Welcome back! I'll be rooting for Pescado as he tries to return from the moon. Silly saurid.

And when you're back on telath, swing past Port Alyx (or, you know, ZA), as there are loads of us in both places.

Kailin Alyxanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2018, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

The master mystic returns! I never thought I'd see the day!

I don't think we ever RP'd together, but I remember you well. Back in the day, I was kicking around as Kreal Donen and Jodias Safri.

Great to have you back. All the best with the lunar escape, and looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

Posting Status: I've been very busy of late! Working hard to (slowly) catch up. [13.08.2018]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2018, 05:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

Kailin and Moss - I’ll definitely have to do that! Hope to RP and have Pesc meet both your characters (kailin, I think we’ve already met eras ago, but another time won’t hurt )
"Remember Us"
Old August 7, 2018, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

Be warned, though...Moss is pretty kick-ass...

Posting Status: I've been very busy of late! Working hard to (slowly) catch up. [13.08.2018]

Last edited by Moss Oktra'rek; August 8, 2018 at 04:14 AM.
Old August 7, 2018, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

I'm not sure I understand the reference
"Remember Us"
Old August 7, 2018, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pescado Branch View Post
I'm not sure I understand the reference
Ah. British comedy show, The IT Crowd, with a very geeky and socially awkward dude called Moss...

Old August 7, 2018, 11:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Saurid Shaman

Oh! Comedy, lol. I'm more of a dark humor kinda person. So regular comedy doesn't really interest me (sometimes it does, but it has to catch me in the right mood Probably why I've never been good at writing comedy stuff on this site, and usually had more serious tones to my writing.)
"Remember Us"
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

Good luck getting off the moon and when you are, lemmie know where you are and we will totally have to RP with our PC's

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote