Old May 15, 2017, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Einhard Magni is unknown and forgotten
Serale

Hi all! I used to play here a long time ago and thought I'd give it another go. I'm thinking of making this PC a martial monk type character. I've been looking around and was wondering if there are any established monasteries or recommended starting cities for someone going in this direction. I'm also debating between starting with basic Zinn'ka or Thaumaturgy. I'm open to thoughts or suggestions.

Last edited by Einhard Magni; May 15, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Einhard Magni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2017, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Welcome!

I don't know of any established monasteries off the top of my head that would cater to that, but the "Honorable Ones" Order mentioned in the Church of Faith writeup sounds like it might be sort of like what you're looking for. I'm sure they have a monastery... somewhere...

The city of Sacrum might be a good place to look into as well, since it's the seat of one of the Empire's major religious factions.

Personally I think it'd be better to start with thaumaturgy since it's easier to pick up Zinn'ka, but that's just me.
Old May 16, 2017, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Citizen

Thanks Indefinite, that's super helpful and exactly what I was looking for.
Old May 16, 2017, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Model Citizen

Wealth Tier: Steel
Adynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious SuperheroAdynirach is a glorious Superhero

Welcome back, Einhard. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.
Adynirach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 05:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Citizen

Thanks Adynarich!

I'd like to start with initiate thaumaturgy and some lore. I've seen new characters with imperial Academia through the Collegio level, Basic and Advanced Theology, Religious Study and Theory, and History of the Church and the Empire. I'd also like a starter job as a novice in Sacrum. How do I start that/get that approved?

Last edited by Einhard Magni; May 18, 2017 at 07:29 PM.