Old July 17, 2017, 06:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Champion

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Icefyre is a malevolent Minion

Stomping off in whiff, was a nice touch. The personality of this female form was shown for the first time. No one followed as the lady continued to head towards her/his home. The day had been an interesting experiment. The needs of a woman would be different from what Maximus was used to. There were things still to learn. There were parts of her personality still to discern from interactions that would happen. There were still parts of her history that would need to be decided, and put to memory, for any changes, or discrepancies would lead to further questions that could cause problems. There were others questions such as what Seoni did for a living? What else could she do other than her magic. Perhaps Seoni would do more character building after getting back to her home

Daffydd / Shhhush!!! It's secret
Posting rate: Look Here for information on my threads and postings
I'm supposed to be the bad guy-Red Rep please
Icefyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 08:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Luminary

Maximus Navire is a dubious Denizen
'Seoni... What type of elven lady would she be?' That was something Maximus needed to think about. A short history, a personality, something she could say when people ask.

Seoni would be a typical elven, but had lived with the Airíriela humans for a almost fifteen era, taking in some of their traits. She would be someone who rarely feels compelled to explain her action. An arrogant, high handed woman. The trait that was his own that was going to be in Seoni was her to become a careful and meticulous planner.

Other than that, he have to develop her one step at a time.

For the rest of the darkening, he decided to 'draw' Airíriela-liked tattoo all over her skin.
Maximus Navire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 02:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Champion

So Maximus began to form the traits of his new persona. The dracon continued with his 'painting' of the ladies colours, the shape and forms were hers to take forward, but again he would need to make sure they were the ones he could remember. What shape, what colour, where on her body, all these things would need to be memorised, how they formed and would react with the new 'skin' she now possessed.

What would she do next? May be that was the most intriguing question? Clothes? Was she going to use the same weapons, as her other personas? Would she be skilled in other forms of combat that would be truly hers alone, or did she want to just be a female Maximus, or Marcaida? These were all decisions to be made....

Old July 18, 2017, 02:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Luminary

The next decision made for her would be a magic user. He had heard stories that Air’riela were not just thieves, but also powerful users of fire and lightning. It was also a bad idea for a lady to wield weapons in close combat. Problem was, he needed to find a elementalist willing enough to unbind him the second time..

Clothes wise, Air’riela theme clothes would do well. They were what human called sexy, and not revealing. A touch here and there to induce interest. The current clothes would do, but maybe, he could get orange dresses. Orange attracted the eyes.
Old July 19, 2017, 12:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Champion

The next brightening started much the same as any other. Seoni, could look for her next part of her persona. There was a long Main Street in the city, known to contain many stores, and many stalls of those that either could not, or did not want to own stones and mortar, but just wanted to trade. Perhaps Seoni would find what she was looking for, certainly for one, but maybe for both requirements this brightening.

oocI'm sure you know, but I need to make sure! 2nd spell type will limit your progression in both. You realise this? It wasnt part of the original thread proposal so I need to make sure you understand the limitations.

Old July 19, 2017, 12:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
Luminary

oocYup. Been toying with necro and sorc for a while. Just won't work out. Decided to be a typical wizard type with elementalism instead

In the guise of Seoni, she headed into the main street. She knew this place well, seeing how as Marcaida, she had delivered so much goods around Nexus Prime.

The first place she went was to seek out the middle-aged lady dress-maker that Marcaida knew well. She had flirted with him every time they came by, hopefully she was still around. Marcaida knew a little too much about that lady, but it might do well here. Airíriela were suppose to be have a special sight to see into the past and future with their coins, cards and balls.

Once Seoni located the lady's shop, she would shake the few coins in her hands, look at it before entering the shop, calling the lady by her name. That would surely impress her... Maybe to the point some good discounts would be given.

oocI think a new thread is needed for the elementalism training or you want to handle it here?
Old July 19, 2017, 01:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Champion

oocwe will need to go to a new thread! I will setup a PeerMod request. Point me to the new thread so that I can put the request through, may need a short wait, but I'm willing to put you into hedgemage mode. So when you have the details let me know where/ when and I'll look to push you there :-)

The lady who owned to store heard the coin being rustled outside. It was like music to her ears, the sound of any coins being rubbed against each other, would be a musical melody, to brighten the eyes. So Seoni entering her store was a thing that brought a smile to her face. The lady was old, but not too old, there was a style to her appearence that showed she had been in business for a long time.

"Hello dearie, what can I do for you this fine brightening?

There was a richness to her voice but the quavering of age was beginning to affect some of her words. Still she was warmhearted, and would help any young lady become the bell of the ball, as long as she had the coin for it.

Last edited by Icefyre; July 19, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old July 19, 2017, 02:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Luminary

ooc Thanks! It should be immediately after this thread. I go set up and send you the link

"Good brightening, Madam" Seoni appeared, speaking in a vibrant voice. She wished it was slightly brighter and richer, but that would come with more practice.

"I am seeking garment for myself." She started, describing an Airíriela style dress that would showoff her assets well. There would also be a long slit along the legs.

After describing what she waned, she looked at the coins in her hands again. "Hmmm... I sense the familiar aura around here. An aura of a middle aged blacksmith." She looked around the place once more and shook her head. "I must be mistaken... Why would a blacksmith be interested in a dress store. So, what about the dress I just described?"
Old July 19, 2017, 04:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
Champion

The dressmaker listened to the description of the dress that Seoni wanted. She nodded at all the right places in the conversation, and asked a couple of pertinent questions to make sure she had all the details correct.

"I will have the dress ready for you in two brightening's time. Come back then, and we can make sure all is to you're liking before you part with your swords. Will there be anything else? Otherwise I'll get right to making this for you.

Old July 19, 2017, 04:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Luminary

Seoni shook her head. "That will be fine."

As she was about to walk out of the door, she turned around with a frown. "Do you have any love interest? A human smith, yea tall and looked buff looking?" She raised her hands to Marcaida's height.

"I keep sensing that image in my mind. If you want, I can use a bit of my training to see what lies ahead?" Seoni asked in a tone that she did not care whether the lady accepted or reject her offer.
Old July 20, 2017, 04:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Champion

The shop assistant chuckled at the question that Seoni posed to her. She was a lady of small means, that owned the store, and had little time for interests away from the business. The last romantic episode in her life ended long ago and she no longer looked for solace in that direction. The memories of her previous love were enough.

"I'm not sure of the person you mean dear? I'm too old for that sort of thing really. Perhaps its best I stay focused on your dress? Don't want errors coming by that could be from me being distracted now, do we? Come back soon and I'll have the garment for you"

Old July 20, 2017, 06:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
Luminary

Seoni shrugged. "Sure! I thought it was strange to see that aura around here anyway. Might be an old residue or something. See you in a few!"

She left the shop, feeling a little down. She was hoping Marcaida could do something to lower the price, but it was not like she could not afford it... Just need to cut down on a meal of meat and a few brightenings mug of meads.

There was nothing left for her to do as Seoni, but to wait for her dress and find a teacher in elementalism somewhere.

A few brightenings later, she returned to the shop.
Old July 23, 2017, 06:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Champion

The dress was ready to collect. The store keeper was ready. Seoni would be asked to try the dress on just to make sure that there would be no issues with the fit and form. If there were nothing else then the payment could be made and the dress was Seoni's.

Old July 24, 2017, 04:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
Luminary

Seoni walked into the shop and tried on the dress. She looked at it and allowed the shopkeeper to make any alterations or fitting problems if needed. Once everything was done, she made the payment and waved farewell. "Very nicely done, madam. I will come again to your place and will recommend some of my friends here. Have a great brightening ahead!"

As she walked out of the store, Maximus thought inwardly. A new character, Seoni was formed. He just have one more thing to do, practice every brightening on shifting between his forms slightly faster and to shift the color of his scales. He hope one fine brightening, he would catch the trick of a chameleon... changing his scale color to match the background on the move.
Old July 25, 2017, 05:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Champion

oocThat's the young lady set. We can play a little more on the changing if you want, but otherwise the interest is on the other two threads I think. It's up to you. I can take you a trough some more changing stuff if needed. Let me know next post.

The Dracon in Seoni form na left the shop. There were still some things to work on, as sometimes her walk became a little too manly,but on the whole the persona was beginning to take a welcome to the eyes shape, especially in the new attire. If Seoni wanted to bring attention to herself then that was certainly working. More work to do, maybe another brightening. It depended on what she wanted next....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: