Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Arium > Nexus Prime > Secluria

Notices

Old January 31, 2015, 01:31 PM   #46
Faust Kitrye'veresi
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Faust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious Superhero
Good. I was hoping you’d say that,” Faust replied, and his smile only widened at the admission. Ever since they had begun Rhystlin’s training, he had kept a close eye on her, watching carefully as she replicated his spells and completed each task that he had assigned to her. Her proclivity towards magic had been unmistakable, and so, too, had her desire to become a far greater warrior than she ever could have imagined.

Without another word, he reached into his pocket and then extended a closed fist towards her. His gloved hand slowly opened, revealing a silver pin fashioned in the shape of a dragonlich.

This is the insignia of House Kitrye’veresi,” he said, offering it to the young half elf. “When you wear it, you represent me. My family owns facilities and businesses throughout the empire, although most of them are headquartered in Arium or Centripax. This will gain you access to them. Feel free to use it as you will, in addition to any supplies or weapons that you might need.

He waited for the half-elf to take the jewel from his palm before he retracted his hand. “I would like you to test the waters, so to speak, and find others who might be interested in joining our expansion. I have some ideas in mind, but I’d like to see what you’re capable of before we discuss this project in greater detail.

Grandmaster Swordsman"Throughout Aelyria's history, there have been tales and stories of mythological warriors sometimes mistaken for blessed or divine entities. Godlike fighters, the Grandmasters are forever remembered for their valor and are known to break the physical limitations seemingly at will, capable of Masteries that lesser fighters can scarcely comprehend, let alone attempt. Often called one-man armies, Grandmasters are able to defeat countless lower-proficient fighters without much difficulty. Their physique is a testament to their life-long struggle to achieve this near-perfection; through enough conditioning and practice, a Grandmaster can withstand amazing amounts of physical pain and anguish. Incredibly fast and strong, their courage and valor enable them to seemingly perform miracles." - Arms Primer | Defender of MagicFaust can now sense any mage and their specific sphere within 100 yards. They do not have to cast or have any active spells/magic for this ability. - Charybdis | Glory of the Conqueror"The Aspect of Constantine infuses your words and actions; when you are engaged in armed or magical combat, commanding armies on the tactical battlefield, or planning a military stratagem for warfare, you will have a decisive advantage against a character of the same relative skill, all other influences being equal, and will be able to out-maneuver them." - Kaelon
Old January 31, 2015, 02:11 PM   #47
Rhystlin
Hero

Wealth Tier: Steel
Rhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious Superhero
oocWasn't sure if this required responding to, but I'll do so just for the sake of closure.

The half elf took the silver pin from Faust's hand and inspected it for a moment as she listened to him speak. A vassal to a lord who seemed to have great ideas for the future.... She couldn't have been a luckier individual to have stepped out from the Rainbow Towers at that moment, on that brightening. It would seem that all her goals and plans were now coming together, and her life would be different from this moment on. She would need to begin forming new and more ambitious goals, she concluded. She had a feeling that so long as she maintained a relationship with Faust, there would be no shortage of ambitious goals.

"I'll set out soon, then," she said finally, with a nod. "It'll be an honor to serve you, Milord. I'll do my best not to disappoint you."
Old February 1, 2015, 03:25 PM   #48
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
OOC:

Basic Sorcery approved for Rhystlin
+1 sorcery exp for Faust