Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Special Events > Xet Invasion: The Final Battle

Notices

Old July 5, 2015, 01:19 PM   #136
Ein'nasar Mythranthil
Hero

Ein'nasar Mythranthil is a glorious SuperheroEin'nasar Mythranthil is a glorious SuperheroEin'nasar Mythranthil is a glorious SuperheroEin'nasar Mythranthil is a glorious SuperheroEin'nasar Mythranthil is a glorious Superhero
While Theldor was hacking at the cables with the pin, Ein would try to make himself useful too. He chose to forego the process of making a serrated knife and instead casted a Star of Force. Controlling the spinning blade of energy with his mind, he would send it to cut around the cables, with priority on the ones that are directly connected to the thing housing the energy orb.

Character Sheet | Secrets of Foresight
Blue = Spoken Words | Green = Inner Thoughts

Currently preferring Sword XP over Sorcery XP when possible. Also looking for XP for my Minor Magic when applicable.
Old July 5, 2015, 11:31 PM   #137
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Through the use of Xet giblets, they managed to cut the wires. Hooray! They sparked something fierce, but at the very least Theldor and Ein'nasar managed to avoid being electrocuted. This was definitely a good thing. It was hard to say what it did, however - at the very least, there was no obvious change within the container for the energy orb itself.

Well, they didn't have the time to figure it out. A few moments later they'd be informed by Aga that it was time to pull out and they'd have to deal with what they'd managed to do in the meantime.

At least they were definitely not dead.

OOC:
+1 xp towards any relevant skill for Ein'nasar
+1 xp towards any relevant skill for Theldor

Both also receive small chunks of Xet scorpion, mostly stinger and pin parts - the carapace has been compromised and yields no anti-arcana benefits.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: