Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > District of Maeve

Old March 26, 2021, 01:11 AM   #286
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
"Gghgghgg~." There was a full-body shiver from the lutran at the delicious friction that resulted from Éclair rose up and off of him, the entirety of the passage seeming to coax him. Don't go! Stay a while longer! Just the sensation alone was enough to get the slightest of rises out of Vulcan, even though it seemed to ebb away just as quickly. No, he was definitely done! Not everybody had the benefit of an archmage thaumaturge on standby, alas.

Only, of course, for those hands to continue to smolder those ashes a bit, and make the lutran quiver and tremble and buck in her grasp. Oooooh~, sensitive!

"Ahuh." Vulcan really didn't have much thought-space at the moment to be able to provide more than monosyllabic responses to the ongoing conversation. It was curious how well what Éclair was mentioning seemed to mesh with what he'd been thinking about. Use her as a reward? Oh, that was a very intriguing proposition, too. Utilize her as an incentive? There was so much potential utility to be gotten out of her! This was what made her Best Bitch, truly.

"Sounds good." His fuzzy little arms came up triumphantly. "I'm the best." And that's why he was her favorite! Which was... you know, good! He might've been the revolutionary leader, but there was nothing wrong with having strong support among the followers, right? He was a populist leader now!

Whoo! Winded.

"Are there snacks here?" Dang, he was hungry. Who'd have thought that sex could be this exhausting? He hated to impose, but at this rate, he'd probably recovery faster and be on his way, right? Vulcan wasn't so rude as to needlessly use up time wherein he wasn't stuffing her full of lutran cock! He knew the score for her work as a whore, after all.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2021, 02:19 AM   #287
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
“Mmr?” content,
As she basked in the warmth of the Lutran’s prone form,
And the taste of intensely salty cum on her tongue as, for all Éclair quite evidently tended to prefer the taste of Orcs and Dorins, Lutran’s were clearly there to round out the trifecta upon what the Jorelite enjoyed,
One really couldn’t be so insistent upon swallowing,
And not have come to certain inclinations over the Era’s of whoring,
Even if, well, there remained a few races by which the young woman still remained ignorant of by dint of wariness than anything else. Just what did Katta taste like? Sure, Éclair’s wariness around spikes remained without change, but the lack of knowing too did tend to make for odd daydreams whenever she spied a Lionoid or Pantheri in the Harlot’s Tavern too,
”Yup! And Sharing is Caring!” Éclair beamed down at the exhausted Vulcan,
“Obviously, it’d be a case of you deciding who gets to Play and who’s only allowed to Watch,”
As if Éclair wasn’t the kind of soul who got off on the latter, a hint of rose quite blossoming as she remained the voyeur and exhibitionist and didn’t care an iota about cuckolding someone just so long as she got dlcked,
”But if I can help your uh,
Recruitment Efforts, I really don’t mind.”
As if Éclair wasn’t unabashedly inclined to have Lutran’s have their way at her en masse,
Sure, they’d once been Kill On Sight, but now? Well, Love and Hate were kind of the same thing sometimes weren’t they? Either way, once Éclair was done with them they were left unable to really walk quite the same again in the aftermath,
…snacks?
Uh… that though brought a trace of wariness from the young woman,
Hesitation brief as it was,
As Éclair slipped away from the bed,
The snacks were Hers after all… t’was Important!
But… what did it hurt? It wasn’t as if Vulcan wasn’t a delightful regular, and maybe it was just all the empty promises of post-coital bliss, but the Lutran seemed more receptive finally to bringing along some friends for the ride!
The soft click of high heels upon the floor,
As Éclair padded across the room, bending low at the waist,
Even as she did her best to keep her legs straight so that Vulcan had a rather prominent view of the young woman’s long legs and callipygian ass as she rummaged through the snack cabinet, mulling over the options.
”Strawberry tarts?” Éclair suggested,
Only to nod to herself as she looked up at Vulcan,
“A tart after fvcking your tart sounds right.” she added with a flash of dimples,
Snacks!
“How about we make a deal,
You bring two potential comrades in arms to fvck me,
And I promise you won’t regret it!” she added as she tossed a tart over to Vulcan,
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26, 2021, 10:30 PM   #288
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Tart!

Although Éclair could have certainly gotten away with calling the attendant that was posted outside her door to go and fetch more snacks for Vulcan, obviously the lutran was just so important that she felt it imperative to actually share her own foodstuffs with him - hesitation notwithstanding. Besides, while working at Natulcien's, there was a theoretically infinite wellspring of snacks available for her. Doling out one or two to others was a matter of charity!

Tart! Perhaps it was the post-coital bliss, but Vulcan seemed to find the offered wordplay quite amusing, chortling happily as he caught the offered strawberry tart and wasting no time in beginning to chomp away. "I don't think I could possibly regret coming, in general?" The tart seemed to have restored a bit of functionality as he managed to fit a few more syllables into his words, the lutran licking at some errant jam on his paw. But, no, he got Éclair's intended point.

Still, hard to imagine her ever disappointing. Naturally, there were high expectations that went alongside such a lofty title!

"I'll make sure only to bring along those with the most potential," Vulcan noted, having polished off the tart with precise chomps, licking his hands clean before sitting up in the bed with a nod. Very well, it was a deal! "A revolution needs the best people, after all!"

The establishment was ingrained, and there was no toppling it with slackers!

Old April 4, 2021, 07:24 PM   #289
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
That Éclair had an attendant,
Well, that was, t’was still treated as something of an oddity,
And outside bringing the young woman more clients, room cleaning and personal snacks? She’d deigned to keep things at a distance. Safer! Less risk anyway of the woman being caught up in Mālum too heftily, she but hoped, and well, breaking parts of the attendant’s role in the brothel,
Which, admittedly was mostly out of selfish reasons again,
Given how little Éclair cared for in having opportunities in bedfellows be lessened when on the clock! Working Girl Worked, and such courtesies and prospects of sharing rather than blatant selfishness were more suited to the public facing Harlot’s Tavern,
Tart!
Nibbling away upon one for herself,
There remained a smug joy in the sweet treat that was her own choice snack when at the brothel,
Cream would have gone down a treat or course,
But when Éclair had to factor in things that could be stored and wouldn’t go bad? Limited!
Plus, they went well with Honey Mead unlike profiteroles or her own namesake so ta-da!
”Hope not!” Éclair grinned,
“I’d very much take it amiss if you stopped,”
As her fingertips lightly traced down her stomach as if playing on the innuendo,
That for all Lutrans were treated for pleasure rather than the actual prospect of fertility? Éclair remained as shameless as ever in just how adamant she was in receiving as many offerings as she could possibly partake of,
Potential?
Sure! Toy worked, that admittedly was all Éclair wanted, needed!
“What goes around comes around,
And all things Change! You bring a lot of people to uh, cum around here and I’m sure you’ll find your Revolution has soooo much positive to it!” Éclair added, cheeks rosy at the very notion of having more than just the little Vulcan fvcking her,
A hand extended to the Revolutionary,
The flash of dimples and a fond grin as she bobbed her head towards the door,
Rested up and re-energised? Then Éclair, back on the clock and was going to need Vulcan to either find muster for another round or she’d have to make herself available to those that Natulucian had lined up for her next,
”Do come again soon!
Definitely looking forward to it Vulcan!” Éclair added, biting down upon her bottom lip,
Toy spent,
And Éclair oh so,
Itching for the next dlcking. Lady Thane Day into Whore Day, and well, Éclair was all for showcasing her talents in the oldest profession. And as Vulcan was all for no slacking? Éclair, very much a paragon of virtue there in the toils of hard work! Wasn't going to get knocked up standing around and eating tarts, nuh-uh! No, on hands and knees or on her back with spread legs and being the best tart, best slut Éclair could be was the Not-a-Plan!
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4, 2021, 10:23 PM   #290
Indefinite
Foreboden!

If Vulcan stopped coming, well, knock on wood, it'd probably only be due to the fact that the revolution was going poorly. The lutran planned on being pretty smart and careful about things, and being the brilliant revolutionary that he was, he didn't plan on being cornered like that anytime soon. Could one say that wanting to make it back to fvck Éclair was a motivation in that regard? Probably! The Jorelite was definitely an instigator in all the chaos.

Visiting Éclair was always so reinvigorating. For all that there was physical exhaustion in the aftermath, the lutran's soul was refreshed and the revolutionary spirit burned bright! Snack demolished, sufficient energy returned, the extended hand was taken, thanks were provided, and soon enough he was on his way!

The rest of the day would, alas, be a carousel of mediocrity afterwards. No standout sessions to compare, merely a parade of the usual sort around these parts, at a minimum providing Jorelite with further seed to spill into the cave to see if it took root.

At the very least, the honey mead was still quality and continued to flow, and she could have as many tarts as she wanted. Even if, as her last shift wound down, Vulcan remained the highlight of the workday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: