Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > Confederation of Sherian

Old September 23, 2019, 12:50 AM   #31
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
The sand was admittedly rather coarse. Grating, even. But it was a heck of a lot softer than the rocks that had presented themselves earlier. It was a nice landing, even if the minotaur's raft more or less fell apart the moment it actually hit land. But it wasn't as if Aáster had any need for it now, right? Land, ho!

Now, what else was there? Well, currently... a heck of a lot of nothing, from the look of it.

Rocky arid shore stretched out on both sides. To his front, grassy hills - he couldn't see too far that way as they'd begin to block his view. To his left, more rocky cliffs that sloped upwards with what seemed to be wooded areas near the top. To his right, more or less the same, although the sandy shores seemed to be a little more common. There wasn't anything around the one he was currently at but, he could see one of the shores in the distance, some of them seemed to hold a few basic structures. Fishermens' huts, perhaps.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26, 2019, 12:28 AM   #32
Aáster Fen'gári
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Aáster Fen'gári is an upstanding Citizen
Aáster wanted to see more. Maybe he could find a good vantage spot on top of a grassy hill. He had been at sea so long it would be nice to just sit in the grass and rest for a while. And so he decided to venture up the tallest most comfortable looking hill and sit and spy on the lands around him. Were there any people or animals around or a road perhaps? He also looked for trails that lead up to the forested area on the cliff or over to the structures on the beach.

In his mind he had two options: he could climb the cliffs to the left and take refuge in the wooded area or he could try and find a way to the structures on the beach. For now the large bull sat and contemplated what to do next…
Collecting Red rep near you!!
Aáster Fen'gári is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26, 2019, 05:10 PM   #33
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Forward, then. The tallest hill that he could find! After what had felt like such a long time being out at sea, on the unstable raft, being rocked by the waves, the land beneath him was nice, dry, and stable. There was just a bit of a breeze that picked up, and he could see it flowing through the grass on the hills. Just a bit of walking, and he'd find himself somewhere nice to sit.

There didn't seem to be any people around, actually. His current surroundings were totally deserted, save for some of the structures he had seen to the east. And even then, he didn't see anybody. From where he currently was, the minotaur couldn't really tell whether or not they had been abandoned, but at the very least they didn't look old and dilapidated. So at least relatively recent, there had been people around here.

No people, and the only animal was a lone seabird that drifted above at some point. It was rather quiet. A road? Nothing major nearby, but Aáster did seem to spot the curve of a trail partway up towards the forested area. The structures were too far away to see if there was any sort of road or trail leading towards them.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: