Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > United Arium Directorate

Old May 28, 2015, 03:46 PM   #46
Diamea
Luminary

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Diamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious Superhero
OOCSorry, sorry, sorry for the so late response, at first I thought I didn't have to reply and then I had a lot to do in RL.

"I don't know..." answered Diamea, it was a possibility but the dark haired girl wasn't a predictive so she couldn't tell. In any case, she keep an eye around as they made their way back.

Secrets of Foresight

Thread Count: 2 + 0
<3 Thank you, thank you, thank you to my companionship donor(s)!!! <3
Diamea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2015, 06:45 AM   #47
Gravity
Not just a good idea...

Gravity is a benevolent AdventurerGravity is a benevolent Adventurer
OOC: Alright, we're done here for the time being, there's no point in stretching this thread any further. This plot is still to be concluded in a future thread once you return to Faust and report the situation to him. When you do, gimme a nudge because I'll have to talk to Faust about a few plot details.

Getting themselves ready to hit the road, the group headed back to report to their employer, taking comfort in the notion that a peaceful agreement had been made that brightening, and confrontation and bloodshed had been avoided. Keeping to the roads, they would find their journey to be relatively safe and tranquil.
Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2015, 05:59 PM   #48
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
OOC:

With Faust's promotion to governor, the land claim problem no longer exists. Rhystlin and company are clear to proceed with construction in Mileswick.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: