Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > Principality of Moonstone

Old May 28, 2019, 01:56 PM   #1
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Wealth Tier: Steel
Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa
[ZA] Maybe if I try then I can spark and ignite her [Bladewyn]

Spring, Era XXVI Post Fractum

In a lot of ways, Sliucha's religious affairs could be considered a business. And in that sense, she had been seeking a way to expand her business. Breaking into new markets - selling new merchandise - making more stores - all of these were ways to expand a business, but they could also be framed in the context of expanding the doctrine of Alitheanism.

The Swirling Lotus Gardens had done a lot in that regard, certainly, masking Sliucha's Temple of Sinful Delights underneath. It wasn't good to put all your eggs into one basket, though. Diversify! Try lots of different things! There were so many more potential avenues, some more viable than others, all of which Sliucha was quietly researching in her off-time, seeing where she might want to dip her finger in.

One such potential area revolved around the former city of Zinn'Sunn - now the Pit of Zinn, as it were. Still, there had been a lively culture surrounding that place, thus far still unrecovered from the diaspora of the Kemite peoples throughout the Empire. Apparently, there had been two groups of interest there that Sliucha could draw from: the Keme'Dral, and the Zinn'Sunn courtesans. A bit of cursory research into the matter dismissed the former from consideration, as they were just a little too high-class and snooty and smug for Sliucha's liking. The latter, she could work with.

What if she re-formed the Zinn'Sunn courtesan sect?

Except, of course, with more Alithean flavor to it. Arguably, she wasn't doing much more than simply opening a whorehouse with a Kemite theme to it, but then again there was plenty of argument to be made as to whether or not courtesans were just whores with extra baggage. The point was that the name courtesan held a different weight to it. There had to at least be a little bit of legitimacy behind it.

The Kemite diaspora throughout the Empire had seen a fair number of them eventually return to Moonstone. Sliucha had seen numbers in the reports on her desk. They had communities springing up. Perhaps she could tap into them to see if she couldn't get some ideas for this courtesan sect? She had connections, she was the governor after all. She'd send a few feelers out, see what she might get back.

Responses could be sent back to the governor's office. She'd be waiting there.
Sliucha Sindosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2019, 08:47 AM   #2
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Bladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious Superhero
One of the government pages knocked softly before entering with that brightening's post. Only three letters, and none appearing to concern Sliucha's recent inquiries into the courtesans. Not surprising, perhaps, given the recent collapse of the imperial postal service.

The young page was still standing in the office. A bit nervous but freckled and curvy, nice to look at. She cleared her throat and murmured, "I beg your pardon, Miss. Was your friend able to get in touch with you?"
Old May 29, 2019, 11:41 PM   #3
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa
oocJust making a note that since the collapse, Moonstone has started its own local initiative

No news, alas! Sliucha started looking over what she had gotten, regardless, just in case any of it was important. Usually it wasn't terribly, oftentimes her clerks had to needle her a bit to get it done.

Paperwork was booooooring.

"Oh, hm?" She looked up at the page. Name, name... surely she remembered the name. Especially of somebody 'nice to look at.' "No, sorry, I don't think so. Who are you talking about?"
Old May 30, 2019, 10:48 AM   #4
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

Bladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious SuperheroBladewyn Imaire is a glorious Superhero
oocthanks! argh it is killing me not having access to old map/location threads rn...

What was her name... Cora? Corinne? That was it. She blinked prettily and replied, "Your Kemite friend. Short, beautiful voice. She wore a green silk scarf over her face today. Yesterday's scarf was yellow."

She paused for a moment, biting her lip, trying to remember something. "Oh! That's right. She asked me to give you this." Corinne pulled out a little piece of paper that had been tucked between her breasts and handed it to Sliucha. It was still warm. Mmm.

The little scrap bore a message in beautiful penmanship: Tranquility Tea House, dusk. Sliucha might recognize the name of the place, a smaller establishment close to The Wash and Blow.
Old May 31, 2019, 02:14 PM   #5
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Corinne! There we go.

"Ehhhhh..." Honestly, the description didn't really provide much in the way of detail. That could have been a heck of a lot of people, considering all that it described was the voice. Anybody could wear a scarf if they wanted, you know?

Although, one supposed not everybody wore a scarf all the time.

The important thing, though, was the slip of paper! It had an address on it and, well, that was a lead. Probably? Maybe Sliucha should have been suspicious about getting random addresses from people she might not have known. Oh well. It was something, right? Might as well see what that was all about.

"Thank you very much," Sliucha noted with a warm smile. Dusk was, you know, a decent amount of time away, right? Which meant she had plenty of time to make it to Tranquility Tea House? "Corinne... right? Are you busy? I feel like I haven't really gotten the chance to speak with you before. Why don't we get to know each other a bit better?"

Plenty of time between dusk and now to seduce a page.
Old June 1, 2019, 07:51 PM   #6
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

Corinne beamed at the warm smile from Sliucha but looked surprised at the governor's proposal. "Oh, I don't know, Miss. There is rather a lot to do. Messages to deliver, records to transcribe, that sort of thing." But she didn't move from where she stood, plucking nervously at the rather short hem of her frock and gazing at Sliucha from beneath her gold lashes.

Perhaps this was just one of the many duties as a page she had yet to be introduced to.
Old June 2, 2019, 02:15 AM   #7
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Awwww, a shame. Considering how much work Sliucha piled on her clerks - and the various other personnel who helped keep the province running - through her impromptu adventures and general being bad at the whole "sit at your big governor desk and do paperwork" thing? She didn't really want to make too much more trouble for them.

She'd definitely started a diet when it came to snatching up yummy clerks and pages and such. And yet.

"So if you might find yourself not too busy..." the governor noted, tails gently wagging behind her, "...you could come try and find me sometime?"

Save a snack for later instead of indulging right now, perhaps. Although it did mean she'd have to find something else to do until dusk. Like actual work? Ugh. Being responsible was stupid. Sliucha supposed that was the right thing to do, though. But she didn't want somebody else to get all huffy that Corinne was too busy 'attending' to the governor to tend to the rest of her duties. She certainly didn't want Corinne to get in trouble, either!
Old June 9, 2019, 08:09 PM   #8
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

Corinne blushed delicately. "That would be nice, miss. Maybe I could... eek!"

There was a sudden, sharp knock at Sliucha's door and Corinne - in a surprising show of athleticism - dove and hid under Sliucha's desk. The door opened a moment later to admit one of the senior pages, and you could tell how senior she was based on the important-looking badges and medallions on her frock.

"Excuse me, miss. Corinne isn't in here, is she? I told her to report back to me directly after her delivery," the senior page demanded.

From beneath the desk, Corinne emitted a barely audible whimper and began to trail one fingertip up Sliucha's leg.
Old June 10, 2019, 04:40 PM   #9
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Knock knock knock! Sliucha was prepared to turn and deal with whatever other business had come to her door. By this point, she'd accepted that getting handsy with Corinne would have to wait for another time, and she'd need to find something to preoccupy herself with until the slated time to arrive at the tea house.

She wasn't quite prepared for the nimble page to suddenly be underneath her desk. Here came one of the senior pages, then. Perhaps Corinne was something of a routine shirker of duties? Or perhaps this particular senior page was actually a little insufferable to work under.

But it wasn't as if Corinne could have known who was who was at the door, surely. Why had the page's first instinct been to hide, then?

Whatever the case, Sliucha's bad habits started kicking in immediately. Alithea was obviously looking out for her - how else could the current situation be explained? Through the good graces of the goddess the opportunity had been presented to her and she would be remiss not to take advantage.

"I'm sorry," Sliucha purred at the senior page, scooting her chair forward so that she was flush up against the desk, doing her best to remember this one's name as well. "I needed an errand run and I don't think dear little Corinne was brave enough to tell me that she was otherwise... preoccupied." When the governor tells you to do something, after all, it can be a little hard to say no.

Speaking of preoccupied? Sliucha pushed Corinne between her legs, thighs locking in tight, effectively muffling her. They didn't want the page to make enough noise to be detected by the senior page, right? And, surely, the governor's penchant for not wearing undergarments wouldn't make things difficult?

"Was it something important?" she asked the senior page, even as she gently ground herself against Corinne. "I hope I didn't disrupt your work too much."
Old June 20, 2019, 01:57 PM   #10
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

There was a soft "Mmph!" as Sliucha scooted her chair forward, and the trailing fingertips turned to tight grasps at the Governor's calves. It was a very well-fitting arrangement. There was really nowhere for the junior page to put her face other than snug between Sliucha's legs, so that was what she did.

The senior page - Elbeth, Sliucha's memory supplied the name - frowned. "Corinne has been behind on the communal work all the pages are supposed to help with. Copying writs, sharpening quils, and other important tasks." From beneath the desk came a muffled sigh, followed by a tentative kiss at an extremely sensitive spot between Sliucha's spread thighs.

"I am sorry to bother you, miss. Will you please send Corinne back to me as soon as she's done with your errand?" Elbeth asked, looking resigned.

Corinne promptly parted her lips and began to tongue determinedly at Sliucha's cleft to show what she thought of that request.

Last edited by Bladewyn Imaire; July 12, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
Bladewyn Imaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2019, 10:09 PM   #11
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Elbeth, that was right. A hard worker, a lovely person.

Save the occasional errant flick of an ear, Sliucha gave no sign that Corinne was present - and doing ever so excellent a job down there. "Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good," Sliucha noted, gently squeeze down on the junior page as she brought her hand up to her mouth. My, my, somebody seemed to be slacking ever so slightly.

But, once again, why not take advantage of the opportunity? It wasn't good to have people do jobs that they didn't like to do - and Sliucha could always use more staff under her.

Especially if they were as eager as Corinne. Goodness.

"Well, I might have some more work for her here," she noted to Elbeth, tails beginning to wag behind her as Corinne helped persuade her that this might be a good path to take. "There's quite a bit of work that comes through here, and since my administrative assistants are also busy with their work... it really might do me some good to have a page personally assigned to assist me with errands and such. There really is just so much to do, I could use an extra hand."

"I understand, of course, that it might make things a little difficult on you since it will hinder this... communal work," Sliucha reassured Elbeth that she was cognizant of the opportunity cost. "I can look into acquiring another page if necessary..."

"...and, perhaps, make it up to you in other ways...?" Two fingers formed a 'V' as they came up to Sliucha's mouth, her tongue playfully flicking out between it. A 'senior' page, of all people, ought to know of the governor's antics by now.
Old July 12, 2019, 08:51 PM   #12
Bladewyn Imaire
Champion

I could use an extra hand. Corinne took Sliucha at her word and introduced first one, and then two fingers to her ministrations. Her other hand remained cupped softly at the back of one of Sliucha's calves as her fingers and tongue continued to vie for the governor's attentions.

Elbeth gave a little smile and clasped her hands in front of her, pushing her cleavage into a very flattering position. Her senior page medallions jingled softly. "If that's what you think is best, I won't argue. We can always use the extra help," she admitted. Helping to run an entire province did take a lot of effort, after all.

"Will there be anything else for now, miss?" Elbeth asked, taking a small step towards Sliucha. Apparently she was well versed in the governor's ways and, well -- if junior pages like Corinne were going to get assigned special duties all of a sudden, this senior page was going to look out for herself too.

The aforementioned junior page added another finger to her silent persuasions taking place beneath the desk.
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM   #13
Sliucha Sindosa
Aelyrian Addict

Sliucha was surrounded by lovely people and it was really no wonder she never actually got any work done around here. There were without a doubt some pages around here who would probably much prefer the governor used her desk for actual work as opposed to spreading somebody on top of it, but then there were people like Elbeth that served as the candy to Sliucha's sugar addiction.

It was tempting, of course, to get Elbeth right up on said desk and provide the implicated suggestion that Sliucha had only just made. The governor had a reasonable amount of confidence that even if the situation got more convoluted, she could talk her way into a threesome outcome with Elbeth and Corinne...

...but she did also have actual work to do. Sort of. Kind of. There was plenty of time until she needed to head out but it was probably rather important that Sliucha got to where she needed to be on time. Doing so while playing with a single individual was manageable. With two others, though? Weeeeeell, Sliucha knew herself better than anybody, and that was going to be a real problem for her willpower.

"Unfortunately not at the moment," Sliucha noted, adding an appropriate amount of pout to her response. She was supposed to have sent Corinne off to help her because she was busy, and the governor was going to maintain that narrative. "Unfortunately, I really do have some matters to attend to, and I know if it's you," she blew Elbeth a kiss, "I'm not going to get anything done at all."

She giggled, leaning forward and resting her chin upon a hand. "Some other time, okay? I'll make it up to you. I know how hard you all work." Even from a non-constantly-flirting-and-sleeping-with-them standpoint, Sliucha did treat her subordinates very well. They were well-compensated for all the work they did - the backbone when it came to supporting the province's affairs. Elbeth could be sure she wasn't blowing off. Whenever the governor found some time and they met up again? Somebody was going to get their mind blown.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: