Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Matchmaker > Personal Offices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old June 23, 2019, 10:27 AM   #1
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Wealth Tier: Steel
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
[Peer Mod Office] Beyond The Brambles

Come on down to the bottom of the garden where the faeries live, and let us weave a tale together...

In My Wheelhouse:
Beginner threads.
Combat.
Training.
Imbuement.

Not In My Wheelhouse (Yet):
Political threads.
Large parties (4+ adventurers).

Peer Moderation Current Threads:
The Demon Of Arium (Faust Kitrye'veresi)
Some People Find Vault Like There Is A Reward (Hoskuld Coal-beard, Argon Shatterskin)

Collaborative Moderation Current Threads:
Book 7: The Adventure Of Webfoot Walt And The Magical Matchlock Of Mayhem (Wuwalleit)

Peer Moderation In Stasis (Inactive < 12 Months):
Looking For A Fight (Hecate Briar)
Stay On Target (Astra Miawynn)
Armed Atonement (Kailin Alyxanda, Calanon)
A Tavern Tale (Oolou)
See What You Did? (Motito Gil'dae, Eri'Lariel Gil'dae)
Fragile Forest, Fledgling Faith (Calanon)
Reunion Road (Raekayah)
From Repose (Terra-Marie Nightingale, Argon Shatterskin, Z'kron)

Secrets :

Completed Threads:
Hobble Gobble, Here Comes Trouble (Calanon)
Tonight, We Make Soap (Calanon)
A Place To Call My Own (Kailin Alyxanda, Calanon)
This Is Where The Magic Happens (Calanon)
Office Space (Calanon)
Putting Things In Order, or... Order In Things? (Kailin Alyxanda)
We're Black Lilies, We'll Grow Without The Sun (Sliucha Sindosa)

Abandoned Threads (Inactive > 12 Months):
Spread Out Those Leathers! (Sarah Vermillion)

Competition: Win a month of Companionship here!

Last edited by Moss Oktra'rek; October 26, 2019 at 02:22 AM.
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7, 2019, 03:13 PM   #2
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
Status Update: A couple of my moderated threads have been held back by stuff in real life: mortality and admin. But I'm hoping to get these caught up in the coming days. Thank you for your patience!

Old July 24, 2019, 12:34 AM   #3
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: For the first time in a while, I don't have any threads waiting for longer than a week for me to reply. I'm planning to try to maintain this momentum for as long as possible by focusing on older threads first (with a couple of exceptions when certain threads need to be pushed along earlier).

Old August 5, 2019, 07:30 AM   #4
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Well...that escalated quickly! I got engaged today, (squee!), so my regular posting schedule is going to be impacted by wedding planning on top of everything else I already have on my plate...but I'll still be posting. I just need to find my new rhythm!

Old September 19, 2019, 01:29 AM   #5
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Posting has been somewhat slow and sporadic in some places, but I have booked in an introvert retreat this weekend, so I'm hoping to catch up with as many threads as possible over that period.

Old October 26, 2019, 02:33 AM   #6
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: The big day is just four weeks away(!), which means things are beginning to get a bit hectic over here. Add to that, my projects at work are beginning to ramp up. I'm still committed to seeing through my threads, although inactivity has caused more to be shifted to the "In Stasis" status.

Old October 31, 2019, 07:58 PM   #7
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: My computer died on Monday, so my ability to write has been severely hampered. Sorry to those waiting on posts from me. I'm hoping to get back to posting this weekend.

Old November 14, 2019, 11:04 PM   #8
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: Just over a week to go until the big day, but I've set up an open adventure for anyone who's interested to solve murder(s): http://www.aelyria.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135888

Old November 18, 2019, 10:48 PM   #9
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: Wedding plans plus getting my work in a place where colleagues can look after it has me in overdrive mode at the moment! Posts will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks, but I'm keen to keep writing!

Old November 22, 2019, 03:13 PM   #10
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Status Update: The big day is here! I have half-completed drafts and ideas for posts, but they'll have to wait for now. Catch you on the other side! (Squee!)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: