Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > District of Maeve

Old June 22, 2019, 10:47 PM   #166
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Pie.

Pie pie pie.

Everything was laid out. Plates and such. Cutlery. Careful now. Cinnamon and cream set to the side, those could be used as one saw fit. Right then, well!

Anna held the knife, preparing to cut. Cherry first, yes? Aaaand...

...first slice went to Éclair. She didn't even need to be careful, it had probably cool down sufficiently by now. Still smelled amazing, though! Still looked amazing! Melissa was getting the second slice just now.

Add cream and cinnamon as one wanted!

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2019, 12:36 AM   #167
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
Pie!
Pie! All the Pie!
Which as Éclair StArEd at the Cherry Pie,
Unblinking as every movement Anna made towards its preparation was studied,
The smell, the knowledge of its warmth, sweetness and promise made for a most mouth watering delight!
And it was Hers!
Would three Pies be enough though between them,
Momentary concern flickering across pale features as, well,
While she was probably the greatest risk between the three of them, well…
Even as Éclair helped herself,
To dollop’s of cream before sprinkling cinnamon on top,
There was the voiced reminder of, “Make sure there’s some for the Mister Plushies too!”
A simple reminder,
Before Éclair attacked the Yum with reckless abandon!
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2019, 01:09 AM   #168
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Pie, pie, pie.

All too quickly, slices disappeared. Only to be replaced with more slices! And more cream, and more cinnamon. And then those were gone too, and more slices! But eventually the pit itself would be gone. Which was okay, because they had more pie! And so on, and so on.

Servants bustled around as well, taking little bits of pie and serving them up to the Plushies. Who... well, nobody ever actually saw them eat anything, but turn away for a bit and turn back, and the pie was gone. So, obviously...

At some point where the second pie was close to being demolished, but before tucking into the third pie? The special ink was brought out. Just because Melissa didn't want it to be forgotten. She'd just put it to the side for now.

Who still had room for pie? Because, well, was it good to start on a pie you didn't know that you could finish?

Old June 23, 2019, 06:05 AM   #169
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
There was a simplicity to it all,
A purity that Éclair relished so very much,
As soon enough she discarded spoon and fork in favour of eating with her hands,
Uncaring about the sticky mess that ensued,
As she pulled apart the Cherry Pie, fingertips being licked clean of cream,
Only to attack another segment of the slice,
Beaming happily,
Crimson staining her mouth and chin,
As she scarfed down as much Pie as she could handle,
Unconcerned by the way the Mister Plushies made the Pie vanish,
Had long since gotten used to such Oddities in the Tea Parties. What mattered most,
Was, t’was making sure that they weren’t forgotten!
Curious, as Melissa took to claiming the Tattoo-Gift,
Her head tilting to the side, the coffee-brown tresses framing pale features,
Before Éclair just shrugged; alternating between trying to remove her slippers and stockings,
When the Priority naturally remained Pie!
Multi-task!
Kinda sorta not quite.
But Éclair was trying!
Old June 23, 2019, 01:38 PM   #170
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Pie, pie, pie.

Melissa had such good intentions, bringing out the ink, wanting it to serve a reminder that they did have plans beyond just having a bunch of pie. But at the same time, Melissa was easily distracted. Watching Éclair licking away at cream, the happy Jorelite making a mess of herself, and the Countess already in a state since Riversong?

One of Éclair's sticky fingers was pulled into Melissa's mouth, who rather deliberately cleaned it for her.

That, in turn, seemed to get Anna's attention.

Old June 24, 2019, 02:12 AM   #171
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Humming away happily,
Talky-Talk so wasn’t on the menu,
As Éclair gorged herself upon the Pie and Creme,
Her gaze still curiously locked upon the Tattoo-Gift even as,
Well, they’d gone through the whole notion,
Of what and where, but they’d kind of glossed over the whole…
Who was going to do the design, given that ensuring the three of them were lined up? It rather ruled out well, Anna, Melissa and Herself…
Oh well! Whatever!
Slipping out of her slippers,
Thankfully something even Éclair could manage,
Without making use of her hands, but the stockings were proving a challenge,
Far more than the young woman had anticipated as Melissa claimed her hand and Ooh!
Umm.
Kay. Stockings could stay on!
Priorities! But… but, Pie!
Melissa.
Tattoo-Gift and Stockings,
Discarded from Éclair’s train of thought,
As Her Doll all too readily distracted her from one matter of Yumminess for another,
Her free hand, discarding the effort in stocking removal and instead working to pop the buttons of the Crimson Tea Dress in a slow and pointed manner.
”Anna… could you pass the creme?” Éclair queried cheerfully,
As she worked her way down the line of ruby buttons from bodice to the glittering gemstone in her naval,
Old June 24, 2019, 04:59 PM   #172
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Bad influences, the lot of them.

Not even Anna, it seemed, could escape this particular pitfall. The Countess coyly moved to ensure that the rest of the Jorelite's fingers were cleaned, working in tandem with Éclair when it came to ensuring that their clothes, at least, might be spared the ensuing mess.

Cream! It was good, then, that Applebloom's people had thought to include quite a bit of it. Anna dutifully brought over the container for it, only to dip a finger in it and press the glob to the Jorelite's lips - and then steal the cream for herself, of course.

In the background, the Servants quietly prepared another portion of pie for the Plushies, starting to split some for themselves as well. Sharing was caring, after all.

Old June 25, 2019, 02:47 AM   #173
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

It was all just a matter of perspective.
Good and Bad? What did it even really mean at the end of the brightening,
When she had it on pretty darn good authority that Aetherian’s were mostly all Talky-Talk,
About being Good and Holy & Stuff,
When the reality was,
That their so-called Champion of Aslan,
Had almost the same relationship with Demons as Éclair.
At least she was honest about it all; which in itself? Was kinda perverse really,
That the Jorelite had a better grasp of Truth than the Aslanite. Worrying even!
Truth?
Éclair loved Anna and Melissa,
And was incredibly easy to distract, which made for a whole ream of pitfalls,
Her attention on Meli’s efforts of cleaning,
Promptly distracted anew as Anna offered her cream!
Only, only to steal it! Hey! Nowait, this was Kay! Kisses and Cream! Yay!
Dark eyes closing over,
As Éclair but melted into the kiss,
The slow, teasing kisses giving way to hunger as Anna + Cream,
Made for a whole lot of distraction,
Old June 25, 2019, 05:00 PM   #174
Indefinite
Foreboden!

The third pie was neglected in the background, although to be fair it was blueberry, and apparently the third wheel of the pies that had been brought. A pie's fate was to be eaten, however, and the Servants were happy enough to dispose of it. The Plushies seemed to have eaten their fill and so the Servants quickly began to dole out the blueberry pie among each other.

Morale was high.

In the foreground? Well, the decision by Éclair to begin the removal of certain articles was a wise one. Melissa was already on her way as well, and Anna decided to go with a late start for herself in favor of assisting the other two - if only because then she herself could the cream to other places once they were bared.

Num~. Melissa became a co-conspirator as she delayed her own operation and collaborated in progressing Éclair's further, procuring her own little supply of cream to apply to areas of interest. A war on two fronts, and the Jorelite was pinned between them, fighting a terribly lost battle.

Soon enough the theater of war changed, as Éclair found herself on the bed, tasting Anna with one pair of lips while Melissa tasted the other. And the cream? Everywhere.

Old June 26, 2019, 05:55 AM   #175
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Poor Pie!
But given Éclair’s inclination,
Had been to prioritise the Cherry Pie?
It felt… acceptable, that if there was to be some neglect of Yumminess?
That it at least justify her belief in most certainly, absolutely positively not saving the very best for last!
That, that would have caused,
More than a moderate amount of distress at this point,
Even with the more than welcome distractions that were presented unto her,
Finite vs Infinite!
Which, for all Éclair favoured that which might not last?
There was always an exception to the rule,
Anna and Melissa?
Most assuredly that!
As soft little moans slipped from Éclair’s lips,
As the Red Tea Gown was stripped away; the gasp of shock,
That came where cold cream was applied only for the warmth of its removal setting the Jorelite’s toes to curling in delight.
Trying not to laugh,
Only to fall into giddy bursts of giggles as her hands clawed at the sheets,
The self-same hunger of Anna’s lips as Éclair greedily teased and eked out every moment she could,
Even as her, her recent reminder, that when it came to Her Doll? A little more aggression certainly didn’t seem to be amiss,
Of fingertips running lovingly through Melissa’s golden curls,
The fond adoration giving way to need as she wound the lovely locks in her hand,
Only to pull Meli in tight against her; of long pale legs wrapped about Her Doll ensuring that there’d be no escape until all the cream was licked clean away,
Old June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM   #176
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Melissa had finally provided an outlet for what she'd been feeling all day, and it really didn't take long at all for the cream to not be much of a factor as she dug in with gusto. Ensure all the cream was gone? Weeeell, the Countess would make an argument that she really, really needed to be thorough.

No telling where cream might be lurking, after all. She'd just have to search every nook and cranny... multiple times.

Anna? Well, soon enough the Jorelite would have an idea of what the Countess was going through, as the baker was the one who spread the cream herself and rather aggressively 'asked' Éclair to assist her in cleaning it up. The lifestyle that Anna was living - one that actually involved exercise? - made for some very impressive thighs, which Éclair was happily getting acquainted with.

Oop! In the chaos, some of the ink had spilled. It didn't seem to be the sort to stain, however, swirling around on the sheets underneath them, providing a strangely silky layer of bedding for them to play upon.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: