Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Support > Questions

Old May 22, 2019, 02:03 PM   #1
Gwynelda Moonbarrow
Citizen

Gwynelda Moonbarrow is an upstanding Citizen
Vial Question about Alchemy

Greetings.
I'm planning to make Alchemy as my starting skill (stiil working on my character, and ths haven't posted IC yet). I found write up on alchemy, but it gives only examples of potions for every level. It's not clear what kind of knowledge I supposed to have. Probably knowledge of basic principles and some recipes, but how many? I have several idea, but I need to know my limits.
Gwynelda Moonbarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019, 12:58 PM   #2
Mimesis
Down the Rabbit Hole

Mimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious Superhero
Hi Gwynelda,

I moved your question to the question forum since it's not something that needs an answer specifically from the management team.

If you'll note in the alchemy write-up, the example potions are tiered - the first is a strength potion, for example, and there are three example strength potions that differ somewhat depending on the level of the alchemist. You should take that as a general guide to what an alchemist of your level might be able to do.

The write-ups were explicitly meant to be vague to allow individual players room to be creative and modify the skill according to their own character's background. You should feel free to play around with things, within reason; any specific "can I create X potion" should be resolved through role-play (e.g., your moderator will make the call of how successful your creation was ).

Hope that answers your question!

Check my Office for Carrots and Updates!
Thanks to Chary for the bunny! (x2)
Mimesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: