Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Matchmaker

Closed Thread

Old May 4, 2019, 11:09 AM   #1
Rhystlin
Hero

Wealth Tier: Steel
Rhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious Superhero
Still cleaning up Arium

So, it's been a while but I think Arium is still trying to root out organized bandit groups plaguing some of its fringe towns and caravans and whatnot. Rhystlin is looking for the big groups so she and her crew can try to deal with them. That, and I'm sure she needs to earn her keep/pay, and her crew of restless merc types ain't cheap.

So, looking for someone to mod something... whether she finds what she's looking for or not. I just figure after some time away for the writer, poor Rhystlin really needs to pick up the slack and get her butt in gear. It's her job to improve and help protect the province, so that's what I'm hoping she'll do. Results yet to be seen.

Will, of course, take a thread in return.
Old May 5, 2019, 01:34 AM   #2
Straylor Leonard

Aether Astronaut

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero
Huge fan. I can mod your raid if you like?
Old May 6, 2019, 04:52 PM   #3
Rhystlin
Hero

Rhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious Superhero
Heeeeeyy, that'd be super swell! I see Stray is drinking pina coladas on the moon, but if you need a thread in return let me know. Did you want me to start it up, or did you have some opening scene in mind?
Old May 7, 2019, 12:42 PM   #4
Straylor Leonard

Aether Astronaut

Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero
Do you mind starting it?

I'll post a mod plan
Old May 8, 2019, 02:58 AM   #5
Straylor Leonard

Aether Astronaut

Your mod plan was approved. Just link me!
Old May 10, 2019, 07:45 PM   #6
Rhystlin
Hero

Will do! Thanks again. I'll send it to you once it's up, probably sometime this weekend
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: