Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Matchmaker

Closed Thread

Old April 7, 2019, 04:50 PM   #1
Grim
Fear the Reaper

Grim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious Superhero
[PCs] Error: Adventure Name Not Found

Oh. Hello there.

It looks as if there is something weird happening in Chapsborg.

The government in Ziel Aerca is funding a small expedition to find out just what is going on out there.

I'm looking for 4-6 PCs for a high-risk adventure. It is not first come first served, I'll be picking a team from anyone who wishes to volunteer here based on things like relevant skills, character history that ties into the plot, and similar.

Posting will be weekly so as to keep the pace going.
Old April 7, 2019, 05:00 PM   #2
Calanon
HyperboliCal

Wealth Tier: Steel
Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero
i have a pc. Sometimes he goes on adventures.

Muse is throwing a sickie. Please bear with and excuse my shoddy efforts in the meantime
CIR
Secrets
Old April 7, 2019, 05:18 PM   #3
Hoskuld Coal-beard
Shields are *still* yummy

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Hoskuld Coal-beard is a famous HeroHoskuld Coal-beard is a famous HeroHoskuld Coal-beard is a famous Hero
It's a bit far inland for Walt. That leaves the dwarf.

Skills? Some weapon stuff. No magic. Not even a little. Went through the Belle Wood previous era en route to Arakhmat in an adventure that hasn't gone anywhere. Done one or two things elsewhere in Moonstone. Is really snarky. That's all I got.
Old April 8, 2019, 03:25 AM   #4
Argon Shatterskin
Luminary

Argon Shatterskin is a famous HeroArgon Shatterskin is a famous Hero
Argon is a hero*. He will go where the copper is being questionably used

*heroism is subject to debate among several people who he may or may not have been an assistant to or a detriment instead. He is certainly able to be present in some capacity and will wholeheartedly assist!

Ikonomancer, axeman, wall painter in rouge. A 'hero'
Known runes: Brittle, Long, Sharp - each of these are tattoed upon the right oversized arm
Old April 8, 2019, 05:01 AM   #5
Sima Amarael
Mythic

Sima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious Superhero
Sima will volunteer.
Old April 8, 2019, 08:03 AM   #6
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Wealth Tier: Steel
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
I thought Grim threads were high risk by default?

<.<
>.>

I'm interested in this. Moss has a smattering of blade, unarmed, and mysticism XP, plus an innate desire to do the right thing. He also happens to either know or have met everyone else who has commented in the thread so far. \o/

Competition: Win a month of Companionship here!
Old April 10, 2019, 07:20 AM   #7
Z'kron
Mythic

Z'kron is a benevolent AdventurerZ'kron is a benevolent Adventurer
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Z'kron is an old dracon who used to work in government, on occasion holding some of the higher offices. Since the old regime collapsed, he hasn't done too much of repute.

His main skill of note is being a superb architect, with a speciality of things of a more Arakmatian nature.
He's also a druid of some ability, with a focus on the organic side of things (as opposed to weather), and with a broad interest in academic arcana in general.

To my knowledge, he's never been to Chapsborg.

His experiences within Moonstone of late have been limited to teaching young dracons to spar, unbinding dorins into spellbreaking and herding platytanks away from cabbage fields. Potentially not strictly relevant.

Very limited computer access 19/6/19 until 27/6/19
Apologies!
Old April 12, 2019, 12:34 AM   #8
Argon Shatterskin
Luminary

Argon Shatterskin is a famous HeroArgon Shatterskin is a famous Hero
Well Argon's experiences are as follows:
Basic axe
Pending basic ikos with 3 runes
1 xp in mediation (unclear what hat actually does heh)

Character wise he has connections to Moss and Z'kron. He tends to be a very dwarven dwarf. There is a bit of a comicness to the character and despite beung all abojt bashing monsters ge tends toward confirming a mknster is a monster before smashing at things.

He has begun an investigation on behalf of the moonstone governor and had done the same in lauryl in the hunt for a shadowstray (now a susoended thread due to pc inactivity).

In essence that is a more intrinsic look at what argon offers

Ikonomancer, axeman, wall painter in rouge. A 'hero'
Known runes: Brittle, Long, Sharp - each of these are tattoed upon the right oversized arm
Old April 12, 2019, 10:13 PM   #9
Justinian
Adventurer

Justinian is an upstanding Citizen
I've got a little more freedom in posting than I was afraid I'd have, so if your still taking applicants, I'll toss my name in the hat as well.

Timestamp wise, Justinian is in Centripax at the beginning of Apertus in case that conflicts in any way with your time setting. Skill wise though, he is a pretty raw PC; he has Basic Bladed Weapons, and a small increase in Reputation among the working class commoners and merchants of Aelyria Prime for rescuing people from a burning building (I think he might've gotten a medal for that as well, have to double check the thread). He is a city guardsman in AP and his strongest motivation is serving and protecting people.

Just figured I'd put my name in for consideration. Very cool sounding adventure Grim
Old April 13, 2019, 11:36 AM   #10
Rothgar
Adventurer

Rothgar is a malevolent Minion
I am in, if either Roth or Calednon fit the profile.
Old April 15, 2019, 06:10 PM   #11
Grim
Fear the Reaper

Grim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious SuperheroGrim is a glorious Superhero
Those who are in the adventure should have received a PM at this point, so I will be closing this. Good luck to all of us.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: