Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Enamoria > Daltina

Notices

Old March 21, 2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Sima Amarael
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Sima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious Superhero
Monstrology I: Baron (Straylor)

[CRYXATUM] Early Spring, ERA XXII POST FRACTUM
Green is the color of Spring
It will always be a nice day in such an elegant place like Daltina. There are not much people in the morning and one would find the cold breeze and the song of the birds quite soothing. For some reason, a young lad in cheap and dirty clothing seems off.

He would be waiting by the fountain, fascinated of the marvelous structures around him, he would fix his large spectacles and stare at a structure for some time and even stare at the people who would pass by. Some would wonder, who allowed such kid to roam this parts.

The curious lad carries a really large book with him that might seriously hurt if bashed on someone. He seems like one of the scholar type.

The guards would ignore him as he have already explained his cause, the lad's been sent on the place to meet with the baron. The guild where he is from informed him that before he goes prancing in the Maevewoods, he must meet with Baron Felix for some important matter.

OOCthis is regarding the sponsorship on the monstrology guild quest, where you can detail the equipment you'll be giving and as well as your request.
Sima Amarael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2015, 12:34 PM   #2
Straylor Leonard

The Prodigal Son

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero
Riders were sent from Medonia to Daltina on a special mission.

The Baron was otherwise occupied but was intrigued when he heard about a little-known guild. With a growing number of changes to the magical community, Straylor was learning about a different source of wealth and power. The natural world, it turns out, had just as many secrets as the Astral. As for monsters and creatures of the unknown, Straylor’s newfound abilities gave him insight on their intrinsic value.

Whereabouts, habitats, known abilities, perhaps even scales, claws, or organs could all prove useful in his many projects. But he could not be rebuilding Medonia and monster hunting at the same time. Fortunately, coin went a long way these brightenings.

The riders donned the livery of House Leonardes and arrived at the fountain where the Baron was supposed to meet the guild’s representative. It wasn’t hard to find a boyish figure who carried with him a ridiculously large book.

“You with the guild?”, asked one of the footmen. The middle-aged Trysvallian had a goatee and a shock of black hair. “The Baron sends his greetings. And this letter.”

Unto the Monstrology Guild

Secrets :
 Cryxatum, Spring XXII

Master Monster-Seeker:

I hope this letter finds you in prosperity and good health.

Thank you for sending your representative to meet with me. Unfortunately, my work in Medonia has kept me from coming personally.

Please accept my these two gentlemen, Ser Gerald Horn and Ser Thaddeus Penn of Trysvale, as my official representatives in these matters at hand.

I have authorized them to provide payment in gold for any members or hirelings of your guild who are partaking in expeditions aimed to increase our knowledge of rare and strange creatures. I have faith that your organization will take care not to openly harm these creatures or their habitats. I have also included provisions to equip your expeditions henceforth as a formal sponsor of the sciences and your quest for the truth.

Please refer any correspondences to Medonia. Letters to the Baron Leonard or Iseult Fluersdotter will find me or a member of my retinue.

Looking forward to your reply,

Straylor Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2015, 06:17 PM   #3
Sima Amarael
Mythic

Sima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious Superhero
The lad would grab the letter given by the gentleman and read what it says loudly. Then after, he'd fold the letter and keep it.

"I'll give this to the guild head as I am also just here to represent the guild. The guild said the Baron would help the guild in exchange for something.."
The young lad would remove his spectacles and wipe them with his shirt and wait for the two men to give him the details he requires.
Old March 27, 2015, 11:51 AM   #4
Straylor Leonard

The Prodigal Son

Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero
The middle-aged Trysvallian frowned.

"Welp, I can send word to the Baron", he replied. "But right now, his help comes in the form of coin."

The remaining footman gestured at their saddlebags, which presumably contained coin and cheques from the Bank of Prime's branch in Trysvale.

"From my understanin', son", added the older footman. "The Baron is sponsoring the expedition."
Old March 27, 2015, 04:25 PM   #5
Sima Amarael
Mythic

"The guild appreciates as much help we can get, and yes Sir, the guild head said the Baron's sponsoring this expedition." Politely the lad would reply to the man who asked.

"We're headed for the Maevewoods in search for a population of Medonian Mimics. I'd be meeting three other volunteersLiahal, Svein, Jade later this brightening."
Old March 30, 2015, 05:39 PM   #6
Straylor Leonard

The Prodigal Son

The Trysvallians nodded in agreement.

"So we'll follow you, then?" The middle-aged footman assumed that the guild's rep would take them to a local branch of the Bank of Prime.

"Or do you handle the financials at the Guild?"
Old March 30, 2015, 08:07 PM   #7
Sima Amarael
Mythic

"Follow..?" The lad seems lost on what the man meant.

"Oh. The guild master did tell me to go to the bank. Let us go." Like a kid, the lad would lead the two to where the bank of prime in Daltina is. The kid's got good sense of direction and it wouldn't take them too long as the bank's quite close.

He won't enter the building though and would insist that he just stay outside. The kid would take something from his bag, a piece of parchment.

"Here.. the details are there.. the master said."

OOCfast forward..lalala.. haha.. summarize perhaps what Straylor would give the guild which will be then given to the adventurers.