Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Enamoria > Arconis

Notices

Old November 3, 2011, 11:47 PM   #1
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

Wealth Tier: Steel
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious Superhero
[Little Medonia] The Soaring Dragon Theater

The Soaring Dragon Theater

This is a fully peer-moderated location. It cannot be self-moderated.

The Soaring Dragon Theater inhabits a two-storied building in Little Medonia, the western section of Arconis. Decorative pillars led up the four stone stairs, and the building itself was done in a rich marbled stone. Numerous windows shined on the walls of the compound; upon closer observation, one would note small bubble designs carefully crafted in. On the front of the house, leafless vines spider-webbed the stone facing. Entering through the two main doors would lead to the main foyer. Looking up, one would notice a large stained glass window, a myriad of abstract colors and shapes. From the foyer, one wing would lead off to the left, another to the right, both leading to large rooms. A third wing opened up further ahead, leading to two sets of ornate double doors. Beyond the grander of the two pairs was a large ballroom, renovated with a sufficiently large stone stage (elevated off the floor by several feet) and several hundred stone benches, enough to comfortably seat around three hundred citizens. Seating cushions were provided, and various red curtains and other decorations adorned the stage. Several chandeliers hung above, providing lighting when necessary. The lesser of the two pairs would lead to the kitchens and the second floor of the compound, which consisted mostly of storage space for various props, costumes, and the like. The cellar also served a similar function.

Numerous paintings and other works of art could be seen within the theater, provided by Arconis' Collegia of the Arts.

Non-employees would be stopped at the foyer first, unless there was a performance going on. A young man would stop and confront anybody who didn't work there. "Hello! Did you need something?"

Currently Looking For

Musicians
Actors
Cleaning Staff
Ushers
Costume/Set Designers

NPCs:
Secrets :

Lico Drzwi
Race: Human

One of the greeters. A mid-teen that typically hangs out near the entrance and confronts non-employees who wander in. Rather chipper and friendly. Doesnt play any instruments, but can act, and is occasionally asked to participate in a play.

Skills:

Lv. 1 Acting
Lv. 1 Acrobatics

Last edited by Ko'Riel Tel'Sei; March 28, 2014 at 05:00 PM.
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24, 2014, 11:07 PM   #2
Kaar
Mythic

Kaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious Superhero
Spring, PFXXI

Kaar had been here before. He'd even built part of the place, and even trained in acting here. It was good memories, memories of a simpler time. A time when he hadn't had such grim tasks at hand. As he was greeted, he would offer a bow to the young human that had met him.

"Hello again. I am here attempting to contact Ko'Riel. I don't suppose you kow where about he is?"
Old March 28, 2014, 05:01 PM   #3
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious Superhero
"Yeah, he's working with the actors at the moment," the greeter would say. "I can go fetch him. What should I tell him?"
Old March 31, 2014, 01:14 PM   #4
Kaar
Mythic

Kaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious Superhero
"Tell him Kaar would like to see him."

No point in tossing around his title. His name had earned him enough recognition with the elf, or at least it should have if the fellow had any amount of long term memory. Aside from the contractor work he'd done on the theater, Hegemony was becoming a household name, and his alongside it.
Old April 12, 2014, 07:07 PM   #5
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

OOCSorry! I don't subscribe to location threads for some reason and forgot about this >.<

Well, all right. The greeter would rush off, leaving Kaar to himself for a bit, perhaps time he might spend admiring the architecture around him? Suffice it to say he wouldn't have much to do, and it'd be a bit before Ko'Riel eventually came back, having decided to at least finish the number they had been working on before coming to see his guest. Hadn't been too long, though.

"Greetings! So, what's this all about?"
Old April 14, 2014, 05:35 PM   #6
Kaar
Mythic

Kaar knew the architecture quite well already, having clambered all over most of it a few eras ago. How things had changed since then, the rise of the Hegemony, the Xet, nothing was the same, and only in the space of a few months had it all changed. Kaar turned as Ko'Riel entered the room, smiling at the sea elf slightly.

"Oyak Ko'Riel, it has been some time. I'll be brief, we're both busy men after all. It seems I must put into effect some war measures, and I was hoping to solicit your aid. I want to turn Charisma into a giant booby trap for the Xet by weaponizing the arcane contamination there and then spreading false intelligence to their scouts, but I need powerful mages of many different spheres to assist. I recall you had some skill in the arcane, would you be interested in helping?"
Old April 15, 2014, 11:11 AM   #7
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

"I'm a practitioner of Song, though," the sea elf would say. "I don't really work at all with arcane contamination. You'd need mages who use the traditional spheres of arcana, just as elementalists and sorcerors."
Old April 16, 2014, 12:53 PM   #8
Kaar
Mythic

Kaar smirked slightly. He had expected this. What Ko'Riel didn't realize was that Kaar had his own way of manipulating magic in general that would make his talents useful. Besides, bards were capable of imbuements, of a sort, just as well as Kaar was, and that was what he really needed.

"Don't sell yourself short Ko'Riel, you have useful talents. A significant part of my plan involves leaving behind arcane imbuements triggered by gesture to release on the invading armies. Someone steps on the wrong part of the floor and they suffer for it, but I need spells to imbue to do that."

Kaar could have spent the entire month working tirelessly on this project by himself and not even get half way done.
Old April 19, 2014, 07:16 PM   #9
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

"If you want me to go, I won't refuse," the sea elf would say. If Kaar thought that Ko'Riel might have some use, well, the least he could do was go and try. "When will you be heading out?"
Old April 23, 2014, 11:52 PM   #10
Kaar
Mythic

Kaar nodded his head, making a grim expression.

"I need every mage I can find on this one Ko'Riel. I know that combat isn't your forte, and this is more your speed. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

Kaar sighed.

"Soon."
Old April 25, 2014, 04:04 PM   #11
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei
Champion

"Then call upon me when you're ready to go."

oocSo yeah, send me a link to the thread or something when it'd good to go :D