Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > District of Maeve

Old February 11, 2021, 01:23 AM   #271
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
Quality vs Quantity,
And so too, for all that Éclair would have preferred to see the little Revolutionary the more?
Reality being what it was, so too did the young woman’s whoring largely revolve around not taking Regulars on the Regular as it was about Random’s on the Regular,
It was uplifting of course to have some familiar faces,
In the midst of the sea of those that Éclair couldn’t even hope to remember,
But with such low odds on finding someone compatible with the corrupted Draconess?
It paid to spread her legs wide and take all comers so as to partake from as wide a range of offerings as she possibly could.
No, the lesson learned from the Court of the Rose?
(Besides that some communication could have saved her considerable time, even if, well, Éclair didn’t precisely consider it time wasted so much as just preparation from standard sluttishness to taking the Advanced course as it were),
Don’t put all her eggs in one basket!
It was no good having ten regulars, and finding,
That all ten were incompatible! No, better to try a hundred and hope that one in the other ninety additional Toys was! And then escalate from there!
Which also made moments as Éclair listened,
Her thoughts more upon the handiwork before her as she sucked and licked,
Teased and nibbled and her hands increasingly slick as she tugged and jerked, rolling the balls in her mouth and slurping away wetly,
The Talky-Talk?
Not all that Interesting, for all that Éclair,
Had a soft spot as did Her Love for Revolutions and Change, if only because she just had the one little Lutran to spoil - delightful though it was? There was limits to what Éclair could do after all!
Which meant,
For the main? It was all about the mood bolster for the pair of them,
That Vulcan got to have a good time and find some additional courage for his efforts,
And Éclair got a reprieve from the Randoms, and a moment to just indulge and enjoy herself with the little furry Monster that had such vigour!
”Mmf!”
Happily working away,
Vulcan ever the slight to take!
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2021, 02:46 PM   #272
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Whether or not Éclair was actually interested in the talk, whether or not Vulcan noticed, the lutran kept on talking all the same. Part of it was that it was just nice to have somebody to talk to about it given that, again, a large part of revolutions was all the secrecy involved in the subversive activities and whatnot. Part of it was just that Vulcan liked talking, always one to like the sound of his own voice. Part of it was that Vulcan liked talking about himself particularly.

But there were only so many updates on the status of the revolution that could be given, and eventually Vulcan began to wonder about other things. He'd mentioned the meeting that was coming up, he'd mentioned the reasoning behind coming to visit Éclair, but there were still some logistics that he felt could be figured out.

Ah, swallow the whole thing, please? Furry hands gripped at her hair and those fuzzy hips began to buck away.

Anyway, there were two ways to go about it, the way he saw it. The first, of course, was to pound her into the bed himself. That sounded pretty alpha, right? Him on top and her on bottom and the lutran furiously breeding her? But that was just one way of going about things.

Was delegation a better symbol of authority? Was the power to assign tasks to others to carry out for you a more impressive display of leadership? What if he just lay there and had Éclair ride him instead? The most obvious threat was, of course... well, he was smaller than her and all, but what sort of leader didn't take risks?

He'd let go of her head so that she could actually come up, idly smacking his cock against her cheek, seeking Éclair's opinion on the matter. See? Good leaders didn't just make decisions on their own, they sought input, right?

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2021, 09:17 PM   #273
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
All part of the service!
And certainly, given how much some of them could Talky-Talk?
Éclair had found a measure of truth in the belief that secrets, definitely seemed to be shared aplenty amongst bedfellows. And pretty much anything else that some of the Toys blathered on about all the while, Éclair remained there for her singular purpose,
Oh she knew when to acknowledge,
The non-committal “Mhmm!”s finding their time and place,
But beyond that, Éclair rarely ventured an opinion unless specifically asked,
And even then, the topics largely revolving about what she was doing or willing to rather than anything truly esoteric,
T’was Important,
To keep her life partitioned after all!
Lady Thane days vs Whore days, necessitated certain behaviours were really only deemed suitable on certain times and in certain places,
“Aa~! Mmf!”
Energetic all the while,
That where Recruitment didn’t concern her in the slightest,
The suggestion to Change it up a bit as Éclair went from rolling, slurping upon the Lutran’s balls,
To pushing the entirety of the little Monster’s cock down her throat and welcoming Vulcan’s own eager usage of her mouth,
No, Talky-Talk?
Not one for Éclair, especially when,
She was otherwise engaged in ensuring that she well and truly couldn’t speak a word,
As she went down upon the Lutran with a gratified manner,
Truly,
It was only as Éclair lazily came up,
Blinking a few times as the split trailed between her cherry red lips and the Lutran’s cock,
More confused at having stopped before the usual explosion of salt and brine in her mouth demonstrating a job well done,
Nuzzling against the sloppy dlck as she considered,
That as Éclair tended to loathe missionary, so too, did she care not a whole lot about being on top. But her preferences, inconsequential to the purpose of servicing the Brothel, and Éclair just beamed prettily up at Vulcan,
Though where the former was about intimacy and wishing to avoid,
The latter had a lot more to do with Éclair just not wanting to expend the effort for a Toy,
Even if, strictly speaking, as she planted a soft kiss upon Vulcan’s cock and gave a fond little lick, so too did Éclair tend to go above and beyond for those that triggered the Jorelite’s own vices for the Scary and Horrific,
Even if, well, Lutran’s might have been Monsters,
But they were hardly the kind that went bump in the night,
“We can always start slow,
See how you like it?” she but offered with a grin as she nuzzled against the little Lutran’s member,
“Won’t really know until we give it a whirl now will we?!”
Old February 12, 2021, 12:10 AM   #274
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Only one way to find out, right? Maybe that was what leadership was all about - the ability to be brave and trek into the unknown! Or, maybe, it was a mixture of a lot of things? That sounded about right, in that it sounded complicated. Just like running a revolution!

"Once we're done here," Vulcan ultimately decided, figuring that there was no reason not to make use of a good situation. He'd made sure to give himself plenty of time to work with Éclair here, there was plenty of time until the meeting yet. He might as well kick back and relax as much as he wanted, indulge in these gratifying vices.

Back between her lips that cock would go! Slurp it all the way down, and the lutran returned to that frenetic, energetic face-fvcking. Fuzzy hips humping up against her face, Vulcan not so lazy as to make her do all the work here, after all! There was still something thrilling about the feeling of doing the drilling himself!

All the way down hold her there, let her back up. More attention for the balls, please! Nice and sloppy, just like that, lovely. Jerk him off with her hand while she was doing that? Dive back in! He'd keep it up like that, intense periods of deepthroating punctuated with small breaks where he'd ask for her to lick all over his shaft, or slurp on his nuts, or use those heaving baps of hers to squeeze around him.

For the finale he'd even treat her a bit, having her lie on her back only to climb atop her and begin prone-boning her face. It was like missionary...just with face fvcking instead! And she'd get that salty bring she was looking for as Vulcan finished up in her mouth, the lutran grunting as he offered up that first load.

Flop! Roll to the side off of her, lutran pole still sticking right up. Whew! Ready to be ridden! "Come on, let's see how it goes!" Straddle that thing and give it a whirl!

Old February 12, 2021, 12:47 AM   #275
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Confidence was key!
Either it would work out, and Vulcan would have a splendid time,
Or, it wouldn’t in which case, well, Éclair at least was probably going to enjoy herself even if the risk of breaking the little Lutran’s hips in her bouncing was a little high,
Well, admittedly there was greater risks too,
But Éclair hadn’t actually broken any Toy’s cock with her bouncing in aaaaages,
Was, t’was much better at it now, and quite simply, actually cared. The Ex? Not so fortunate.
Even the memory of that sickening crack,
And who it’d been delivered too brought a sugar-sweet smile to Éclair’s cherry red lips,
“Good times!”
Grinning, as much to herself,
As Vulcan at having been reminded of one of the few moments in the Past that Éclair could find joy in. Sure, it’d happened through causing some rather serious harm; but it wasn’t as if it hadn’t been but a prelude to the inevitable discarding as Melissa became more and more an integral part of Éclair’s life, wellbeing and overall happiness,
Soft sighs,
Pleased and contended,
As Memory Lane for once didn’t leave Éclair feeling as if she’d been mugged,
Content to work Vulcan over for as long as the little Revolutionary felt it necessary. Lick and slurp and suck; tug and jerk and lie back and relax as the little Lutran fvcked her face and buried himself down her throat,
It was… catharsis,
Degeneracy and all,
There was still a preference for such wanton behaviour,
Than the facsimile of s relationship that Éclair now very much knew to be toxic. Beaming as Vulcan unloaded himself, as ever wanting to gargle the salty brine that filled her mouth and spit - only, no, never. Some things weren’t to be done voluntarily, and after all this time? Éclair had no desire to see her Reputation altered. No, Éclair was a whore who swallowed and took a small measure of pride in that one,
Flop!
Roll over! Ready? Ready!
And Éclair just laughed happily,
Flopping over in turn and taking a moment to wipe at the corner of her mouth, idly licking at a fingertip and taking advantage of a brief reprieve to catch her breath and but savour the moment.
Which truly, didn’t take long,
As Éclair turned her back to Vulcan and decided to take the test drive in reverse,
Not quite sitting upon the Lutran’s face, giving him a moment to take in the slight before Éclair drifted towards her destination. Bracing herself, thighs on either side of his frame as she shuffled down the Lutran’s torso before rising just a tad; her fingertips lightly claiming the Lutran’s cock and guiding its head into her waiting cvnt,
Slow and steady,
As Éclair mounted the Revolutionary,
Reverse Cowgirl? Reverse Cowgirl. Hands sliding across the Lutran’s furry legs, making sure as she leaned forwards that Vulcan got a prime view of her arse and and cvnt, could see how she sat upon him and that everything so far? Safe! Surely!
”If you start to find it hurting,
Shove a thumb up my ass, Kay? Later on, well, we’ll have to find a different kind of safe word, but for now? It’ll get my attention Sweetie,” even if, strictly speaking, it wouldn’t make her inclined to stop? It’d work as a temporary measure!
Old February 12, 2021, 01:03 AM   #276
Indefinite
Foreboden!

It wasn't as if Vulcan really had a solid grasp on 'cowgirl' to begin with. And already, Éclair was blowing his mind with all the 'reverse' that was going on. See? This was why she was Best Bitch. The best subordinates were ones who knew what you might want, when you didn't even know yourself!

So far? So good.

"That is amazing," the lutran intoned, not having the brain capacity to really be able to capture the depth of emotion and sensation he was currently feeling. This, it seemed, was a deficiency in his leadership style. He was not a poet.

Teeth were grit, head was nodded, but Vulcan? Not putting his thumb anywhere near her arse at the moment. No, definitely enjoying what was happening, and the weight? Honestly not as bad as he thought it would be - the rare occasion of the girl actually being quite a bit lighter than expected! Or perhaps the lutran was just sturdier than he thought? Either way, this was good!

No hurt, all pleasure!

Smack! The lutran? Definitely a fan of the view, as he gave her another encouraging spank!

Old February 12, 2021, 03:24 AM   #277
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Inexperience was,
After a fashion, something of an advantage,
As far as Éclair was concerned when it came to those that didn’t really know what they wanted,
And could just hedge a general idea of ‘Get Laid’ and leave the overall mechanics to the young woman. No, inexperience was far more pleasant than those who were all talk and bluster, thinking they knew what they were after but not having the skill to back it up,
Time and time again,
Éclair had learned that it was better the novice than the blowhard,
And now was no different. That for all Vulcan’s chatter and yarns, the little Lutran was a positive delight! Someone of whom Éclair could just indulge, safe in the knowledge that the little Revolutionary was just up for a Good Time and that she’d been selected for just such a purpose!
Be it Dorin, Uvak or Lutran,
Éclair took it as a measure of pride, being the Best Bitch she could,
That when dealing with Interracial relationships, that the brazen slut could be as accomodating as possible when dealing with the various furred races that she found so delectable,
The bubbling laughter,
As Vulcan was presented with the sight of Éclair’s bubble butt,
Oh so slowly rising, making sure that the little Lutran could see the way her cvnt parted and held the Revolutionary in place, only for her hips to rock, as she lowered, welcoming the inches that were her due. The gliding motion slow and luxurious, slow and steady in spite of spankings that so normally spurred Éclair into haste,
The glance across her shoulder through the mass of dark locks,
Biting down upon her bottom lip, gauging the Lutran’s reaction as she rose and dropped with the same smooth, indolent pace of one that could happily do this all day long,
Slow and steady,
Only each time Éclair rose and dropped,
She did so with a sense of ever increasing purpose,
Very, very much putting her hips into the motions as she took the little Lutran in entirety,
Not so much picking up the speed as when Vulcan topped her as she was making a point of pounding the little furry Monster into the bed balls deep with a purposeful need,
“Comfy?” Éclair purred,
"Because this slut just can't get enough of you, Hon,"
Stretching luxuriously, her arms twining, raised above her head,
“Let’s pick up the pace, Hey? Pull my hair and spank me to speed me up,
But if you just go with the spankings, I’ll treat it as keep the same… and thumb up my ass means stop. Just for when I'm on top, not like, forever. The rest of the time, you can shove your cock up my ass whenever you want Sweetie, Ready?” Éclair grinned, figuring that if nothing else, it was best to give the Revolutionary the illusion of control,
Old February 12, 2021, 05:48 PM   #278
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Lips that gripped, and Vulcan was learning the joys of being able to delegate tasks to competent underlings. Taking control of the helm and doing things directly was good and all, but there was often so much to be done! But handing things over to people who were just incapable of producing results, that wasn't very good, either. Éclair really was the Best Bitch in that regard.

The feeling of being utterly engulfed. The incredible suction as she pulled back up! That hedonistic cycle that drove Vulcan wild! It wasn't quite the same sort of savage thrill that one got from thoroughly breeding a bitch, but the lutran felt like he could definitely get more than used to being treated like this!

One look and it was obvious to Éclair that the little furry guy was in... well, Aetheria probably wasn't an appropriate comparison whatsoever. He was having a great time. What's more, she was giving him something to do? That's right! He was the leader, he should be able to dictate things! The Jorelite really had him wrapped around her finger.

So comfy.

Right then! Without another word, one hand was pulling at her hair while the other smacked at her wobbling rear with a grin. Come on, then, giddyup!

Old March 19, 2021, 06:43 AM   #279
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Bouncing atop the Toy happily,
There was a vibrancy and energy about Éclair,
That admittedly could at times be lacking when dealing with the more common fare of Humans. Sure, she’d happily take them by the dozen, but when push came to shove? Éclair had her kinks and saw no reason whatsoever in there being a problem with business and pleasure coinciding,
From svelte and petite,
A ballerina in essence, to well,
Era’s of where now, Éclair’s guise was unabashedly,
Oh so purposefully designed to encourage Playtime and be Bred as a Fvcktoy,
”Gods yes! Aah~!
Mmh! Need that Lutran cock! Yeah!”
Gasping and moaning aloud, as Éclair rose the little Lutran,
Her hourglass figure oh so greedily riding Vulcan, delighting in the raw carnality of it all,
Thicc curves,
The ripple of Éclair’s callipygean ass,
As it slapped down atop the little Lutran or shook with each spanking by the revolutionaries paw,
Heavy breasts bouncing, squeezing between her hands as the expanse of flesh was well more than a handful apiece; teasing and savouring the moment, of softness as she welcomed the hardness that was Vulcan thrust deep inside her,
All was well,
And Éclair, enthused as she was,
Ever welcoming the pace being picked up the more,
Whenever the Lutran slapped her arse or sent a jolt, of tension running down her scalp as he pulled her long auburn-brown hair down,
That for all Éclair,
Bore the notion of being the town-pony of Temperance with a note of pride,
There too was a contented welcoming of it being taken perhaps a little more literally too at times as she was taken for a ride.
In the Not-a-Plan,
Éclair took being a rampant slut and whore very seriously,
Utterly intent in her goal for a second pregnancy to take any and all comers,
Of haste,
Juxtaposed with Éclair slowing abruptly,
Leaning forwards as she did so, and oh so slowly rising,
Ensuring that the little Lutran beneath her could watch as she moved,
Of the cvnt-slick shaft being withdrawn from her self, until only the knob remained buried inside her,
Only to slowly, her breathing left a panting, ragged whimper of neediness and desire as she took its entirety inside her again in slow motion until Vulcan was balls deep again,
An Orc or Dorin, of course,
Would have been preferred, if only to take her from behind,
But Éclair, certainly far from picky, and the beatific grin plastered upon the young woman’s pale features, doll-like and angelic as ever was one of lewd intensity,
”Feels sooooo goooood! Aah~!
Give it to me Vulcan, fvck! Aah~! I just love having your dlck inside me!”
One part fvcking,
One part putting on a show!
And as ever, Éclair really proving to be quite terrible at dirty talk. Practice truly was not making for perfection,
Giddyup!
Old March 19, 2021, 09:53 PM   #280
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Variety was the spice of life!

It wasn't as if Éclair was restricting herself in any way, right? It wasn't as if she was excluding humans from the fun? Take all comers, have no shame, but there was nothing wrong with having preferences all the same. Vulcan was, of course, more than happy to take advantage of the fact that he fell within Éclair's categories of predilection! Not that the lutran was even necessarily aware of such, simply figuring that the Jorelite was just a) an excellent fvck b) he was a great fvck c) all of the above. How could he know/why should he bother thinking about her opinion of others? All that mattered were his own sensations, and boy was he reaping those rewards.

It was actually quite dangerous to visit Éclair, Vulcan reasoned. Why? Because there was just something about the way she moved that made it hard to think. The way her hips smacked down against him, the way she squeezed all around his length, the sounds of her jubilation and glee and the honeyed words he offered her. The lutran had a revolution to lead, and it wouldn't get anywhere if he was constantly visiting this brothel and fvcking her brains out/having his brains fvcked out(?). Yet, in the moment, it was hard to rationale why exactly he wouldn't always want to do that.

And there was just so much of her to love, too. Not a morsel to be quickly devoured, not a snack that could be consumed hastily. It felt like the sort of meal where the vulcan had to sit down, take his time to sample everything, well and truly be thorough with each dish presented to him. A feast for the senses. The steady rise and fall of her gorgeous figure before him. The way those lips clung to him as she rose up, blossomed as she came crashing back down. The slick fluids that clung to his steaming shaft each time it was exposed to air, the wave that seemed to bounce through her body each time it clapped down upon him.

For all the struggles that came with being born into a lotholt (he'd started a revolution, after all), when Éclair sang that she needed that lutran cock? Vulcan couldn't help but feel quite content with having been born a lutran.

He wasn't quite so entranced as to become useless, of course. It wasn't appropriate for a leader like him to leave everything to his subordinates! But there was nothing wrong with those underneath him to help support him as well! With her encouraging words he let out a fearsome (you know, for a lutran) roar, making sure to drive his hips upward and ensure that her perch wouldn't be a boring one! It felt like that very moment, the Jorelite was helping Vulcan cultivate a fetish for the more curve-heavy, furry paws taking a momentary break from clapping those cheeks to simply grab a hold of her hips as he jackhammered into her, viciously smacking their hips together as he continued to serve the role of the cowgirl's bucking bronco.

Sure, sure, he could let her do her own thing, figure out the pace, pull her hair and smack her rear - none of that stopped him from doing what he wanted either, surely? No thoughts or worries in that fuzzy little head of the dangers of poor coordination or anything like that. Nope! The only concern was sliding back into that hot, wet, tight whore cvnt!

For a while, anyway. It wasn't good to over-manage his subordinates, right? And so eventually Vulcan would settle down, huffing as he let take over again and continue dancing above him. There was a telltale twitching that told him it wasn't wise to continue for too much longer - it felt so good, but he just didn't want it to end! It was such a delicate balance, and while it was certainly possible to continue if he finished, it was just an unnecessary break in the flow, wasn't it?

Although even as he thought that, Éclair suddenly slowed things down, and something about the very deliberate motions, getting to watch every little thing, made his paws and whiskers quiver, threatening a detonation right then and there. Jaw set, cheeks puffed, no! Hold out! If he were ever captured and interrogated, he would withhold all information! If he could do that, then surely he wouldn't bust it right here!

"Huuuuuuuuuugh~." A most guttural sigh as the Jorelite slid back in. It was quite agonizing, really, the lutran's surprisingly gifted length really working against him there. No, no way. If she did that again, he'd definitely cum immediately. It might have seemed counterintuitive, but that paw managed to grab a hold of the Jorelite's hair once more, tugging as the other spanked her hard.

The longer he held on, the more rewarding the ride would be at the end, right? The more he got edged, the greater his contribution for her? And the longer he'd get to enjoy her titillating presence. Win-win! Exactly the sort of thing a great leader was able to provide!

"You like that big lutran cock?" Was... was being good at dirty talk required to be a leader, though? "That's right, ride that fat dlck, you slut! Scream more about how much you love it!" Hopefully not.

Old March 24, 2021, 07:07 AM   #281
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Deep breaths,
Panting, gasping for air,
As Éclair moaned and groaned in utter delight,
Her dark eyes glazed over with lust as Éclair greedily rode the Lutran’s dlck,
Unabashedly keen when it came to any Monsters, Great & Small alike - and for all that the stature of Vulcan was lacking? Éclair well and truly had no complaints when it came to the little fellow’s cock that was so very readily welcomed inside her,
Take all comers,
And, more importantly,
Take all comers! Humans might have been Éclair’s bread and butter,
But when engaging in shameless debauchery, it felt quite important too to make sure that standards were well and truly abolished and that it never be in doubt as to whether or not Éclair would fvck someone or something if given the opportunity,
Well,
Dead/Dumb Necromancer moments involving Giants and Katta aside,
“Gods! Sogoooood!”
Panting, cherry red lips parted,
As her hands roamed across her body, teasing and groping,
Oh so caught up in the moment, cheeks flushed rosily, mirroring the rosy red on her derrière from where Vulcan spanked her so,
Sure, the Lutran roar was hardly fearsome,
Far more inclined to throw Éclair into fits of giggles normally,
But such as it was, t’was? Éclair remained all too caught up in the moment and fun,
Never one to encourage edging, oh Aeternia no, not when Éclair was all about the payoff and ensuring as many offerings to the Not-a-Plan were donated with utmost frequency. And paws on Éclair’s wide hips and jackhammering away beneath her? Oh, this was oh so much the life!
Go hard, go fast, go deep!
Not that it was anywhere near enough,
As the huffing and puffing beneath her, of the balancing act,
Between vigour and pacing, and Éclair very much, as ever, all about bringing Toys to a quick and hopefully copious release inside her! After all, sooner one came? Sooner they dealt with the whole reprieve and she could find another Toy ready and willing!
That Éclair moved between a giddy glee,
And her own slow, deliberate teasing? Entirely beside the point,
Definitely not Éclair relishing the sensation of the Lutran inside her and stretching the session out a little longer than strictly necessary either! Nuh!
Dirty Talk?!
Dirty Talk! Sure, it was just as awful as Éclair’s,
But then Éclair tended to find such positively endearing, as if utterly fascinated by the atrocious wordplay.
“Aah~ ****! Yeah!
I’m a dirty lazy slut! Make me work for it!” Éclair gasped,
Biting down upon her bottom lip as she moved greedily,
Incensed all the more as Vulcan’s paw pulled at her hair, hips rocking, grinding all the harder,
As she stared up at the ceiling, dark eyes glazed with lust as she moved, delighting in the sensation of the cock inside her and the warmth of the Lutran she straddled so,
”Mmh~! Aah~!
Please! Aah~! Give me that great big Lutran cock!” Éclair panted,
“Cum! Oh gods come! I can still taste your cum, give it to me Vulcan, give me more, Aah~! Pleeeeease!”
Harder, faster, deeper,
Spurred on, frenzied with need as if Éclair was utterly intent upon giving Vulcan every cause to shove his paw up her arse just to get her to slow down and allow the little Lutran to catch his breath,
Old March 25, 2021, 07:50 PM   #282
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Vulcan's position made him uniquely aware of the challenges that were presented to individuals in leadership positions. The ultimate question to be posed to the revolutionary was his plan regarding how he saw leadership working in future. His revolution had started out as discontent towards current leadership - would he simply replace them, or would he create a new system? Would he even retain leadership once the revolution was over? And until then, as the current revolutionary leader, what sort of leader did he want to be?

This probably was something too important to be formulated in the context of screwing a whore in a brothel, but here Vulcan was, finding analogies to be made as Éclair rode his cock. (Did this have anything to do with the difficulties the furry rebel was having?)

What was good was the fact that he was being more than just a passive chair, yes? The problem with the current chieftains was the way they just lazed about and reaped the rewards of their stations. Vulcan could have simply sat there and let Éclair do all the work. There probably wouldn't even have been any place for spanking or hair pulling or thumbs in rears in that case! Even just that minimal bit of input was (in Vulcan's opinion) more than could be expected out of those fat, lazy bastards. But, no! He was taking it a step further! He was actively participating, pumping his hips up into the Best Bitch and giving her a wild ride!

Be bold! Encourage others! Take action alongside them! Be the opposite of the people Vulcan so held in disdain! There was nothing wrong in indulging in some hedonism, but the lutran certainly didn't want to become like the very people he was fighting! Besides, Éclair was totally asking for it!

"Filthy fvcking lutran whore! Drooling at the idea of getting pumped full of my cum!" Note to self: don't denigrate actual members of the revolution like this. Instead, be inspiring! Thankfully, even if the dirty talk didn't work out, it wasn't exactly the sort of thing Vulcan would be utilizing much anyway. If anything, it was a good thing! Building self-confidence in himself. It took a lot of confidence to be able to so brazenly say such things, after all!

"Waggle those hips and shake that fat ass!" Smack! He'd never get tired of watching her rear wobble with each spank. "Work for this load! Keep that pussy nice and tight!" A good leader wasn't cruel in the work that he expected from his subordinates, but also made sure not to let them slack, either!

What else? Well, a good leader knew when it was time to call it quits. Holding out for too long wasn't good either! It was like the boss who stayed late and pressured everybody else to stay late, too. No, sometimes it was necessary to evaluate the situation and say, there's no need to hold out any further.

"Take it all, you greedy slut!" Furry paws grabbed onto her hips, pulling her all the way down, encouraging Éclair to get nice and snug in his lap as he buried himself inside of her and began to unload, rhythmic pulses and twitches shooting creamy shots of lutran seed inside of the Jorelite. All that edging had definitely paid off, as Vulcan donated an absolutely disproportionate volume relative to his size. As always, the lutran exceeded expectations. (Which... meant he met expectations?)

Old March 25, 2021, 10:16 PM   #283
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Bounce and gasp and moan and squeal!
Energetic and eager, vocal in her gratification as Éclair rode Lutran cock,
As the budding Revolutionary had to contend with matters of power and station?
Éclair really didn’t have any of such to concern herself with - such troubles very much left to brightenings when she had to consider her position as Lady Thane,
”Aah~! Give me that great big cock!” Éclair moaned,
Having found a sort of peace in breaking up her days between rampant whoring,
And well, the more conventional days as a Lady (dubious), and making sure that Temperance continued to run as she intended,
It… worked.
Somehow. Far, far more focused than the last couple of Era’s,
Where Éclair was all for jumping on any dlck offered regardless of when or where if Her Dolls weren’t about. No, partitioning her lifestyle might have admittedly pushed Éclair’s excesses well beyond the norm - but it also allowed for the rest of the time, for the Not-a-Plan to be momentarily shelved and deal with things like Cerys’ paperwork and the like,
“Ugh, yeah!”
Harder and faster,
Riding the little Revolutionary with gusto,
As the paw spanked against her derrière and the shock that ran from scalp and down her spine whenever Vulcan pulled at her long dark hair. It really was hard not to be anything other than enthusiastic, and for every bland Toy that was more business than pleasure? Well, Éclair gave it her all regardless. Even if her plaything was a tad on the boring side didn’t mean she couldn’t have her fun!
”Give it to me!
Make me your Bitch!” Éclair panted,
Hips rocking all the harder as she pounded against Vulcan needfully,
A throne by which Éclair was all for taking advantage of, that for all she really did loathe being on top? It wasn’t as if she was going to skimp out on the opportunity for taking such a delightful Toy out for a ride either!
Confidence building!
Plus, selfish and greedy as Éclair was,
The more she put in the work, the more she hoped that one brightening, Vulcan might bring in some more co-conspirators in his Revolution to fill her all the more,
One Toy was fine,
But Éclair was never one to hide,
That she had a very real baseline of thinking two was now very much the norm,
And that for all Éclair claimed,
To be a lazy, dirty slut? There was no denying either that Éclair was working hard for her rewards,
Nigh Frenzied as she bounced and gyrated atop the Lutran as if doing everything in her power to pound the little fellow senseless and force him to shove his paw up her derrière for a reprieve,
Not, it seemed, that such was to prove necessary,
As all the tell-tale signs bespoke of a Good Time having been reached,
As she slammed down hard, straining to take every last bit of the Lutran cock,
Her hands teasing through her dark hair as the furry paws held her down tightly, snug and welcoming to take every last drop of Lutran cum that the Revolutionary could pump into her,
“Give it to me!
Every last drop! Mmh!
Fill this dirty slut with Lutran spunk!” Éclair begged, pleading as she slumped backwards against the little Lutran,
Old March 25, 2021, 11:23 PM   #284
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Well, even if Vulcan hadn't wanted to, he wasn't really in a spot where he could do anything but give Éclair every last drop he had. She was on top of him, after all, and he was still in that phase of ejaculation where his entire body was slack and felt like jelly. All things considered, this 'cowgirl' position? Terribly intriguing. All in all he could definitely say he liked it, but how did it compare to the more traditional positions?

Well, he certainly wouldn't mind adding it to the rotation every now and then. There was something definitely a little more primal, a little more feral, when it came to breeding with Éclair on her back, or her hands and knees. Something about really getting to pump into her at his own pace, where his paws could grasp at her soft and supple body, where he could growl and bite and do as he pleased! This position, with the way that she rode him, definitely felt... almost like a luxury. The onus of burden put on her instead, letting him watch it all unfold before him.

It was a lot to think about, and Vulcan wasn't any good for thinking in that moment, head still swirling with bliss in the aftermath. The thought did sneak in that perhaps, just as the Jorelite was capable of introducing him to new things, perhaps she could be useful in swaying the thoughts and ideologies of others as well. What if, perhaps, the Best Bitch could be utilized as a tool of the revolution, as opposed to merely a reward for himself? What a fascinating thought.

Surely Éclair would have no qualms in supporting the proletariat?

"...my hips are all tingly," Vulcan noted, perfectly content to simply sink into the bed underneath him, Éclair having pounded him quite generously into the sheets with the swinging of her hips. "I, uh... I might need some time to get the feeling back in my legs."

It had been an ordeal. One well worth the trouble, in his mind.

Old March 26, 2021, 12:32 AM   #285
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

The aftermath,
Always where Éclair felt most lost,
As ever the issue with only one Toy - once spent, the lull in-between was Confusing. If only because the young woman could simply alternate between the pair (trio… etc) and keep herself largely busy until either hungry or genuinely exhausted,
A hedonists life,
Really did run into issues when the smorgasbord wasn’t quite as extensive as it could be,
But at least this time, it’d contained something truly delectable!
Beaming happily as she lazily rested atop Vulcan,
Simply revelling in the sensation of the little Lutran inside her,
Content but to enjoy, even if inevitably the Revolutionary would begin to soften and bely that their time together was indeed coming to an end. That it’d be then on to clean-up and well, the next client,
No love lost,
Because no love given,
Natulucian provided the Toys to dlck her oh so generously, and in return, Éclair took every dlck she could. It was an arrangement that had served the young woman all too well, even if the desired consequences thereof were still forthcoming. Admittedly, she’d taken waaaaaay more cock than she’d considered on the onset, but it wasn’t as if Éclair was particularly shy or concerned about it either.
Modesty really didn’t suit,
A girl that could claim bedfellows now in the tens of thousands,
“Then you’d better take a breather,”
Éclair purred as she oh so reluctantly rose,
The chosen Throne abandoned as Éclair turned around to lie upon the bed next to the little Lutran,
Her hand teasing idly, languid and teasing caresses as softening though Vulcan was, Éclair idly milked the little Lutran in a fond hand job as a little reward even if it wasn’t to bring the furry Monster to nut anew,
”Can’t have you falling down now!”
She beamed, all cheer and dimples anew as her now sticky hand idly rose, taking a moment to lick the digits clean of their salty reward and evidently enjoying the post-coitus snack of Lutran cum,
”I am, y’know…” she continued conversationally,
“A greedy slut that is, and I will… every drop you give me Vulcan.” Angelic, innocently licking at her cum-coated fingertips, “You really should bring some friends sometime, if only so they can watch us, see what they’re missing out on. Maybe reward on or two special collaborators. You’ll always be my favourite, my little Revolutionary,”

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: