Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Prime > Abestat > Synesi Plateia

Notices

Old January 10, 2012, 10:56 PM   #16
Archon
Former Staff

Archon is an upstanding Citizen
OOCMy apologies for the delays, holidays and then a rough first two weeks at work after the new year just kind of blew me out of the water for a while.

Mick greeted the man who came up to the front desk and noticed the long sword the man had, nodding with a bit of a smirk. "Ah yes, a mighty fine weapon." He reached down and fiddled with a few papers as Kael asked his question about the duration and cost.

"Well, if you've already got a bit of experience in your weapon, I think we can still accommodate you and arrange a few sessions with an instructor and some other relative beginners. There's a class that runs for a few brightenings this week, it'll cost about two hundred crowns for the instruction and whatnot..." Fingers flicked through the parchment and settled on a piece that was the one he was looking for.

"Ah here we go." He showed the parchment to Kael. It was just a simple sign up sheet, name, weapon of choice and experience fields to fill out.

"Fill this out, give it back to me along with the crowns and come back in two brightenings. First thing in the morning, come in where you just came in today and take a right down that hall." A hand rose up and pointed down a hallway that disappeared around a corner. "Third door on your right. Can't miss it."

OOC2If you want to start a thread and throw me the link when you've finished and I"ll pop in and guide you from there.
Old March 8, 2013, 02:56 PM   #17
Joril
Companion

Joril is unknown and forgotten
Jorael stepped into the office, walking up to the desk.

'Serale, Mick. I wish to get a scholar's degree at the Collegio, as I wish to become a bard. On this stay in town, I would like to complete the basic dagger class, and take the harp class. Would this be possible, and how long would it take?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: