Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > General

Old May 11, 2019, 02:01 PM   #1
Kailin Alyxanda
So Wholesome

Wealth Tier: Steel
Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero
Fallen Off the Map

Hey everyone,

This is obviously overdue, but I just wanted to actually formally say that I am taking a break from the game for a while. Life has required all of my attention lately, and I haven't had anything left at the end of the day for the fun, creative things.

I miss you all, and apologize to those this has left hanging! Kailin is very unhappy with me, for sure.

I hope all are well, and hope to be back at some point. In the meantime, I'll pop into and out of discord on occasion, I'm sure.

Cheers,

K

Kailin Alyxanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2019, 03:10 PM   #2
Veleraen
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero
I hope all is well in RL! That comes first, I can relate. Will see you around.

Vel

SoF

RL Update (March 2018) - On an indefinite hiatus, parenting/working full time is taking up all free time.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2019, 04:56 PM   #3
Moss Oktra'rek
Champion

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
Nu fone, hu dis?

For real, though, glad to see RL hasn't swallowed you whole!

Occasional social Kailin > never seen again Kailin.

Looking forward to your (eventual) triumphant return! \o/

Peer Moderation Slots:
[] [] [] [] []

= Available | = In Use | = Unavailable

Status: Getting slammed at work and trying to maintain my sanity! [26.04.2019]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2019, 06:03 PM   #4
Niven
Dilettante Druid

Wealth Tier: Steel
Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero
I feel you! Been kinda popping in and out myself! Take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you again soon <3

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2019, 06:19 PM   #5
Hoskuld Coal-beard
Famous

Hoskuld Coal-beard is a famous HeroHoskuld Coal-beard is a famous HeroHoskuld Coal-beard is a famous Hero
So I guess Cal has his freedom now. Look out, elf ladies!

I've had a lot of fun chatting and threading with you, so I really hope you come back some day, K!

eta: Oh, and I like how you said "map".
Old May 11, 2019, 07:05 PM   #6
Justinian
Adventurer

Justinian is an upstanding Citizen
Very understandable; RL can be very demanding. Take care of yourself and we'll be here ready to write with you when you get back
Justinian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2019, 08:15 PM   #7
Faust Kitrye'veresi
Sword Saint

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Faust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious Superhero
Enjoy your break and see you when you return! RL always first

Grandmaster Swordsman"Throughout Aelyria's history, there have been tales and stories of mythological warriors sometimes mistaken for blessed or divine entities. Godlike fighters, the Grandmasters are forever remembered for their valor and are known to break the physical limitations seemingly at will, capable of Masteries that lesser fighters can scarcely comprehend, let alone attempt. Often called one-man armies, Grandmasters are able to defeat countless lower-proficient fighters without much difficulty. Their physique is a testament to their life-long struggle to achieve this near-perfection; through enough conditioning and practice, a Grandmaster can withstand amazing amounts of physical pain and anguish. Incredibly fast and strong, their courage and valor enable them to seemingly perform miracles." - Arms Primer | Defender of MagicFaust can now sense any mage and their specific sphere within 100 yards. They do not have to cast or have any active spells/magic for this ability. - Charybdis | Glory of the Conqueror"The Aspect of Constantine infuses your words and actions; when you are engaged in armed or magical combat, commanding armies on the tactical battlefield, or planning a military stratagem for warfare, you will have a decisive advantage against a character of the same relative skill, all other influences being equal, and will be able to out-maneuver them." - Kaelon
Faust Kitrye'veresi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: