Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Community > Support > Questions

Old August 21, 2019, 08:46 PM   #1
Aáster Fen'gári
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Aáster Fen'gári is an upstanding Citizen
A new elf from Har'oloth

One of my friends is thinking about playing Aelyria and wanted to make a dark elf half breed Vysstich/Esh'lahier mystic from the 'former' second house of Har'oloth, House Kostith'elgg. I've done some reading in the Archives and Wiki but want some more information about what its currently like in the dark city. Whats the relationship like between the Vysstichi and the Esh'laheir? Whats the elves relationship with the Rodenti and other races that live there. Whats Har'oloths relationship with Vortex and the rest of the Empire? Whats the hierarchy look like among the noble houses?
Collecting Red rep near you!!

Last edited by Aáster Fen'gári; August 21, 2019 at 08:50 PM.
Aáster Fen'gári is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21, 2019, 09:01 PM   #2
Faust Kitrye'veresi
Sword Saint

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Faust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious SuperheroFaust Kitrye'veresi is a glorious Superhero
Har'oloth is currently under the control of House Kitrye'veresi. The Second House of Har'oloth, House Kostith'elgg, merged into House Kitrye'veresi during the war against Hon'elgg. Vysstichi and Esh'lahier coexist in Har'oloth. House Kostith'elgg's former matron is the second-in-command of the city.

Har'oloth was officially integrated into Vortex some time ago. House Kitrye'veresi is the only noble house in the city now.

Grandmaster Swordsman"Throughout Aelyria's history, there have been tales and stories of mythological warriors sometimes mistaken for blessed or divine entities. Godlike fighters, the Grandmasters are forever remembered for their valor and are known to break the physical limitations seemingly at will, capable of Masteries that lesser fighters can scarcely comprehend, let alone attempt. Often called one-man armies, Grandmasters are able to defeat countless lower-proficient fighters without much difficulty. Their physique is a testament to their life-long struggle to achieve this near-perfection; through enough conditioning and practice, a Grandmaster can withstand amazing amounts of physical pain and anguish. Incredibly fast and strong, their courage and valor enable them to seemingly perform miracles." - Arms Primer | Defender of MagicFaust can now sense any mage and their specific sphere within 100 yards. They do not have to cast or have any active spells/magic for this ability. - Charybdis | Glory of the Conqueror"The Aspect of Constantine infuses your words and actions; when you are engaged in armed or magical combat, commanding armies on the tactical battlefield, or planning a military stratagem for warfare, you will have a decisive advantage against a character of the same relative skill, all other influences being equal, and will be able to out-maneuver them." - Kaelon
Faust Kitrye'veresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21, 2019, 11:59 PM   #3
Aáster Fen'gári
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Aáster Fen'gári is an upstanding Citizen
Awesome thank you so much. Hey one more question, is there a language that's used for the dark elves? I thought I saw a write up on it a long time ago but I cant seem to find it, maybe you can point me in the right direction.
Collecting Red rep near you!!
Aáster Fen'gári is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 06:23 AM   #4
Moss Oktra'rek
Father Of Loremark

Wealth Tier: Steel
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
I'm not familiar enough with dark elves to know how, (or even if), their language differs from that of the lightborn elves, but I've used this link a few times for conversations involving Sylrosians: https://lingojam.com/TheTelQuessirOnlineTranslator

Competition: Win a month of Companionship here!
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2019, 08:41 AM   #5
Charybdis
Demon of Heaven

Charybdis has disabled reputation
There was a write up of Vysstichi created by a player many years ago. We have however tried to simplify the wiki recently, so you might find a copy in the Worldforge. It’s not commonly used in game, however.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: