Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > District of Maeve

Old October 2, 2020, 02:10 AM   #181
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Wealth Tier: Steel
Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
As punishments went?
Truly, Éclair welcomed the prospect,
Of just how she’d be providing restitution for Her Lovers,
T’was after all oh so Important, not to have any bad blood between them!
Which soon enough,
Made for a world in which this time around?
Éclair was the Throne for Melissa to make use of,
A far cry from the usual Anna; and well, some Changes? While unconventional? Hardly a bad thing either!
Dark eyes smouldering,
Unable to retain the farce of innocence,
While in such a state, and more importantly in this scenario?
T’wasn’t as if Anna nor Melissa,
Were in a position to see the sparkle of depravity in her eyes,
As Éclair’s hands teased and caressed across Melissa’s thighs and with great gusto,
Did she but relish going down upon Her Doll. Utterly intent that Anna would be able to feel Melissa’s pleasure, that after having to keep quiet throughout Anna’s ‘torture’, now Meli would be the one subjected to such distractions,
And all too distracting,
Was, t’was the name of the Game!
Had restitutions to make, amends! And if that meant,
Trying to turn Meli into a sopping wet wreck of a Doll, then so be it!
Who was Éclair to deny Her Mistress Anna’s Command thrice?!
Éclair Mainesthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2, 2020, 02:28 AM   #182
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
It really was something of a gimme which, perhaps, after the apparent difficulty of the last two missions that Éclair had been given? Was apparently necessary to help salvage the Jorelite's reputation as a good girl! One who was obedient and listened to her Mistress!

It was the same problem that Éclair had faced when told not to cum, though - in that case, it was the fact that when it came to Anna? Pretty much impossible! And Melissa? The same issue given that it was Éclair! Didn't help that working on Anna at the same time? Just doubled the trouble!

Not that the Countess was complaining any. Well, if there was one complaint to be had? It was that she wished she could last longer, to make it easier to enjoy the experience longer! In no time at all she'd be writhing and squirming atop Éclair, and Anna definitely got what she asked for! Melissa's muffled moans were just a touch inaudible given Anna's own!

Nevertheless, Melissa did do her best to hold on for as long as possible, so that she could enjoy Éclair for as long as possible, knowing exactly what Anna had in mind once the noblewoman was done! Éclair and Melissa both called into service their Mistress, after all! So she'd do her best, don't cum, don't cum, don't cum~- nope! Bouncing her hips atop Éclair, the Countess couldn't help it! Providing an entirely different sort of honeyed liquid for the Jorelite to sample, even as Melissa did her best to remember that her mouth was supposed to be working!

No rest for the wicked, however, as Anna could be heard impatiently slapping her own honeypot. One down, one to go!

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3, 2020, 06:57 AM   #183
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai Éclair Mainesthai
The three of them!
This was, t’was how it should be,
And Éclair, ever the Good Girl, even if she lapsed at times,
But always tried her very, very best! Utmost! To do as Anna so wished!
Was, t’was this?
How things might be,
Forever, if the Proposal went as hoped?!
Could but only dream. Elated as ever, and of a mind,
That there truly was to be no mercy for Her Melissa-Doll; ardent and loving as Éclair worked towards Her Lover’s pleasure. Demanding, hungry for Her Doll as she ever was, and with all the promise that after her entree? Would be able to claim Her Anna and make reparations in earnest for the Main Course!
No rest nor respite!
And certainly no mercies provided for Melissa,
As Éclair welcomed the taste of success on her tongue;
Lapping greedily,
Hands holding Her Doll close,
As she but took a moment to enjoy the certainty,
That was Melissa’s pleasure; Éclair’s legs twisting and turning,
As she wriggled happily beneath Her Doll and the prospect that was partaking of Anna? Oh so welcome! Oh, only, wasn’t as if could leave Her Meli so! Not when being used as a Throne thus!
Which meant,
That for all Éclair’s desire for obedience for Her Sweetheart, Her Mistress?
Éclair, quite stuck on her back where Anna had commanded! That until Melissa chose to rise? Well, Éclair was ever diligent! Content to be but a constant source of distraction for Her Lover until some new lovely Change was wrought,
Old October 3, 2020, 04:41 PM   #184
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Naughty girls remained naughty, it seemed.

For all that Anna was indicating what should happen? There were some delays. Namely, that Melissa didn't entirely seem to want to give up her throne! Done? Oh, yes, very much done, Éclair could feel the done-ness all over her face, but the noblewoman continued to grind atop her. Perhaps a little too lost in her orgasmic high to quite realize Anna's expectations, perhaps just showing off a bit of penchant for mischief? There was a reason Éclair and Melissa were getting punished, after all!

Which resulted in Anna locking her legs around Melissa's head and utterly smothering the noblewoman. Squeezing with those powerful thighs! There were some very choice (filthy) words from Anna about just how naughty Melissa was, and whether the noblewoman was doing this on purpose, and fine! Anna was more than happy to treat Melissa how she wanted to be treated! And Éclair learned just how emphatically Melissa seemed to agree with Anna's statements as the Countess promptly came again atop Éclair.

Only then would Melissa finally relent and get up off of Éclair, at which point Anna let her breathe again, and the very giddy noblewoman was left gibbering ever so slightly in the aftermath. A certain Mistress was running into a similar issue that an Alithean High Priestess had discovered - it wasn't really 'punishment' if the recipient liked it, after all!

But finally, the Jorelite was free! And Anna? Once again expectantly patting herself between the legs, right where she expected Éclair's lips to go. With Melissa on her back and Anna riding her face? Éclair was to lie on top of the Countess, it seemed!

Old October 4, 2020, 03:16 AM   #185
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Innocent!
Totally subject to the,
Constraints of her bondage as it were,
Given that Éclair could hardly remove Melissa when she sat thusly! No, that would have been dreadfully rude to shove Her Doll off!
That Anna’s response to being denied,
Resulted in something of a second coming? Oh no!
Definitely needed to be more diligent then in cleaning Her Melissa out,
As there was admittedly a reason why Anna and herself tended to gang up upon the poor Noblewoman. No rest! No respite!
But well, needing to breathe was admittedly a thing,
And that Éclair was soon enough freed, licking at her lips and looking quite amused,
Punishment? Truly problematic when there was ever so much cause to go along with it in the hopes that everything would work out as splendidly as always!
Of Her Doll splayed before her,
And Anna perched atop Her Lover thus,
There was a moment spent in appreciation,
Cherry red lips curved, her dark eyes crinkled as she settled down atop Her Doll;
Taking her time, in no great haste at all as her body moulded happily atop Melissa’s and the prospect of Anna on her lips? Far too much for Éclair to delay.
Procrastination?
Not a thing! Naughty Girls?
No, Éclair, definitely a Good Girl!
Absolutely! Positively! Reinforced by Éclair,
Oh so greedily taking Anna up upon her command!
Old October 4, 2020, 04:38 PM   #186
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Not a naughty girl? Actually a good girl? Was Éclair sure? She'd certainly have to prove it!

"There's a good girl," Anna purred, as the Jorelite didn't hesitate in finding her proper position between her Lover's legs. Éclair was putting forth a decently convincing argument of such. At the very least, she might be considered a Good Girl in the moment, but that didn't mean she couldn't wind up being a Naughty Girl again sometime in future. It was a very tentative and volatile state, that of being a Good Girl.

But for now? Sufficient, as Melissa noisily, sloppily, diligently applied herself beneath Éclair, who in turn had those lips planted upon a honeypot and had all the sweetness she could desire. And Anna? For at least a few moments, she didn't have to be the Mistress so much as just the girl having two of her Lovers expertly working away. Why not bask in the pleasure of it all for a while?

Occasionally Anna relented enough for Melissa to escape her smothering, the Countess pressing herself up slightly to be able to join Éclair at her position, stealing kisses from the Jorelite as the two of them fought over Anna's honeypot, much to the baker's delight. Anna was always more than happy to provide commands and orders, of course. Putting Éclair on clit duty, for instance, while Melissa tongue-fvcked away. Or the Countess would be made to stick out her tongue for Anna to ride her rear upon, while Anna's hands held Éclair in place as she ate out her Lover.

Even the Mistress could only last two long with both of her Lovers present and working her over, though. Inevitably, the very naughty climax arrived, where both Éclair and Melissa were pushed back as Anna's fingers dove into herself to bring forth a very wet and shuddering orgasm, and her Lovers were bade to open their mouths and drink of her pleasure as she squirted all over them.

Old October 9, 2020, 05:29 AM   #187
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Nope! Definitely a Good Girl!
Naughty? Decidedly only something Éclair conceded,
When it came to Toys and the Not-a-Plan that had made for a whole lot of lewd,
Prove it?
Happily! All too eager when it came,
To Her Lover’s gratification, the taste on Her Sweetheart,
And the Approval of her words only serving to spur Éclair on that much more,
Of stolen kisses from Melissa,
Welcomed in turn, for all that there was, t’was,
But a cursory questioning look thrown Anna’s way each time as if seeking permission! Wasn’t going to jeopardise her status of Good Girl without cause!
Which did make for a most thorough,
Endeavour as Éclair greedily ate Anna out,
That for all she writhed atop Melissa; straining to keep as much of her body pressed against Her Doll; Éclair’s focus as ever remained upon Her Mistress and her pleasure. After all, had to do her best! Might have been set up for failure, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t at least try to gain whatever brownie points might be garnered from taking it in her stride,
”Mmm?”
The confusion evident,
As Éclair was pushed away,
The furrowing of her brow, cherry red lips parted,
In the unspoken question as there was but a return to the doe-eyed innocence,
As if oblivious to Her Sweetheart’s intentions; a purify about Éclair that belied their activities,
Old October 9, 2020, 10:09 PM   #188
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Melissa proved to be Éclair's counterpart in that regard, far less apparent innocence and very much leaning into the trope of the depraved and hedonistic noblewoman, all too eager in her visage as she awaited the honeyed gifts that Anna was bringing for them. Lips parted, tongue out, providing as easy a target as possible for her sweet Lover and-

-there it was! A most gratified groan from Anna as she managed to hit the crescendo she was looking for, sopping fingers interfering with the flow of the stream that flowed forth and ensured that the splash zone was quite wide, and quite messy. The sheer furor with which Anna was applying said fingers ensured that both Éclair and Melissa got ample portions, the noblewoman having to shut her eyes but nevertheless holding herself in place diligently, giggling and cooing and occasionally pressing her lips against Éclair's so that the two of them could share of the bounty that Anna had provided them.

A very giddy and dazed Anna? Finally finished with herself and, withdrawing her fingers, just exhaustedly flumping backwards onto the bed with a happy sigh. Only to start a little as Melissa began to clean up the still quite wet area between the baker's legs with long licks, only to quickly move her way up to provide Anna a kiss filled with the woman's own taste.

Less Mistress now, it seemed, and back to just being a contented Lover.

Old October 12, 2020, 08:27 AM   #189
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Content.
As if Éclair needed any reassurances,
That if there was, t’was anything that She Wanted,
Then this? Most assuredly it!
And in its own way?
Melissa and Anna were very much a restraining bolt,
Against the more extravagant of excesses that Éclair considered.
Deeds of daring that she’d once have thrown herself into without a second thought? Very much unthinkable now. Why jeopardise things? Sure, Éclair would have liked to claim Maeve for herself and expand upon the Game of Make Believe; but feigning being the Governor? Too risky! Plus, while having Meli in her life in such a scenario seemed easily enough managed; Éclair couldn’t see how Anna would have fit into such a deception,
No, as Éclair snuggled up against Anna;
Nuzzling contentedly against her collarbone, as far as she was concerned,
The three of them were in it together,
Talky-Talk?
No, for now, Éclair,
Was just quite happy to bask in Her Lover’s warmth,
The low, discordant humming as she nestled in to listen to Anna’s heart and but enjoy the moment.
Old October 13, 2020, 12:42 AM   #190
Indefinite
Foreboden!

That could have easily been the end of their day, yes? Cuddled up together, the triangle formed, it wasn't as if they had any further business for the day. Éclair being Éclair, it wasn't as if the Jorelite had much of a set agenda to begin with. Melissa had already basically written off what she was supposed to have been doing, and for all that there was plenty of things a noblewoman could get up to in the evening? The Countess Maarkan was one who always set aside that time for her Lovers. Anna? Done with her job, and nothing else slated for the day!

No, they definitely could have just gone to bed right there, if it weren't for the fact that none of them had actually had dinner yet, and who knew that a romp was actually a fair amount of physical activity? Not quite hedonistic enough to the point where carnal activity could sustain them, not quite infatuated enough with one another to the point where simply being in the presence of the others could fuel them.

Nope! Food was needed!

Rumbly tummies interrupted snuggle sessions and gentle makeouts. "Bath and dinner?" Melissa offered in the wake of a particularly noisy offering from her own stomach, not having Éclair's advantage of at least getting a bit of a snack before she'd come back to the Castle and engaged in much naughtiness.

"That sounds nice," Anna mused, the order of things very much important in this instance. Get cleaned up, then go get food. On the one hand? Hungry! On the other hand? Well, it was a matter of being comfortable as well as being polite.

Old October 14, 2020, 03:41 AM   #191
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

The soft,
Contented song hummed,
Discordant and chipper as Éclair snuggled in,
Oblivious as ever to the harm that she might have caused to Melissa’s organisation and planning of the day; largely still believing that Her Doll’s life was as malleable as her own.
Only Anna’s Bakery Apprenticeship,
Had really stuck in Éclair’s mind as a fixed ‘time’ of the day,
ZzzZz?
Maybe, though having already had a nap with Meli?
It too seemed rather too light out to crash so soon, even when taking into account the early rise that came with having a Baker for a Girlfriend,
Jorel! And hopefully,
That too could be Changed to Fiancé!
Rumbling stomachs served to rather adequately voice their sounds of protest that the evening meal definitely wasn’t to be forsaken. That while Anna’s treats had certainly tided her over while shopping with Evylin? They weren’t a substitute for a more hearty meal,
”Sounds good,
Definitely best to tidy up,
Before Kitchens,” that for all Éclair,
Might have been less than respectful of a great many people’s times and place within the order of the world? Miss Applebloom was very much nearing the top of the list of people Éclair wished to keep happy! Never annoy the supplier of yumminess and sweets! Nuh-uh!
Old October 15, 2020, 12:38 AM   #192
Indefinite
Foreboden!

They had made a decision!

But, well, there was a big difference between deciding to do something and actually doing it. The trio had come to an agreement, but Melissa didn't seem to be all that hasty in extricating herself from their cuddle pile, nor did Éclair for that matter - and despite her usual role in the triangle, Anna was uncharacteristically lethargic in actually driving them onward.

There was plenty of movement and motions that seemed to suggest at some point they'd be getting out of bed, but strangely they all seemed to fall back into cuddles and snuggles and gentle kisses.

"All right, enough of that," Anna eventually exclaimed, finally deciding it was about time to wrangle them together. The self-decided trailblazer, she managed to drag herself out of the bed, standing beside it with her hands on her hips before beckoning for Melissa and Éclair to get up!

"I'll draw the bath."

"Our hero!" Melissa chirped, seemingly inspired enough to actually start dragging herself off of the bed as well, pausing to have herself a nice stretch. Already, it seemed the Servant Plushies (where had they come from?) were getting busy, pulling out towels, bringing over soaps, and helping prepare for the impending bath.

If the Plushies were starting to move, then it had to happen, right?

...there! Melissa managed to get herself out of bed, turning about to offer Éclair a hand.

Old December 19, 2020, 01:17 AM   #193
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Decision made!
But that was the Easy Part!,
Given that t’was so dreadfully easy to Talky-Talk and make a call, and quite another to put word into deed! T’was warm and loved, and try as Éclair might? There remained a dreadfully possessive urge just to reclaim curled up with Her Lovers for so long as she could manage,
”Mmr?” the soft moue of protest,
As Éclair? Very much aware of the procrastination,
And giving a whimper of protest as Anna extricated herself,
Abandoning them! Hmph!
Sure, once in the Bath?
Everything would be lovely too! But the in-between? Always so rough,
Swaying,
Unsteady as Éclair rose from the bed,
And the grateful smile cast towards Melissa at the offered hand,
Welcoming the assistance and ever so slowly dragging herself away from the warmth and towards the promise of something oh so much better! Bed without Her Loves? Still lovely of course! But Bath with Her Loves? Infinitely better! Oh so much so!
Swaying gently from side to side,
The contented movement as she but padded her way towards,
The bathroom, ever welcoming the prospect of being immersed in warmth;
And with the company of those She Loved? So much the better too!
Old December 19, 2020, 03:59 AM   #194
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Somehow they managed! For all that perhaps the preferred method might have been to simply laze about in bed a little more until Anna returned and slung each of them over a shoulder to carry over to the bath herself. Alas, not this time.

Up and out of bed! The Servants always had a curious way of always seeming like they were going exactly where they needed to go, while at the same time never being in the way of those around them. So Éclair and Melissa were easily able to plod their way over to the bathroom without having to actually take care of where they were stepping. It never felt like the Servants were moving out of their way or so much as even glancing upward at them (which would have been rude, because naked), and yet there wasn't anything that could even be called a close call. It hadn't always been like this, but they were definitely learning how to be very efficient with the way they moved and did things.

Bathroom. Warmth. Heat! Humidity! Anna had only just got here and yet things were already steaming up. She was going over the array of soaps that they had for use this time, a group of Servants holding up several samples that might be laid out for the three of them. This scent? How about this one? Hmm.

"Thoughts?" she asked of Éclair and Melissa as they approached, seemingly happy with the fact that the two of them had actually managed to make it this far on their own. (Not that she minded the whole "slung over shoulders" method of transport).

Of course, they had their usual scents that they went with. And they could just go with that. But the unspoken implication was that naturally, today, they were bathing together, not separately, and surely it made the most sense for all of them to share the same sort of scent if that were the case? Although there was an argument to be made that maybe that was a little too orderly, a little too boring - in which case, there was also nothing wrong with each of them trying something new!

Old December 20, 2020, 12:00 AM   #195
Éclair Mainesthai
Mister Jorel's Girl

Life was, t’was good!
Up and out and about! Sure, laziness,
Felt all too apt after being put through such rigour by Anna,
But if there was anything that could get Éclair out of bed? The prospect of a Bath with Her Lovers was pretty much Reason #1!
Well, depending upon how hungry she was,
Given Miss Applebloom’s cooking also rated pretty darn high,
But would have been terribly rude too to enter the kitchens without making oneself presentable!
Humming away happily,
Oblivious as ever to the Plushy Servants, their presence appreciated,
But they weren’t Her Mister Plushy Love, and well, some things were best left unsaid,
Especially because,
Éclair was pretty sure most people,
Would think her crazy if she tried to explain that,
They had Plushy Servants taking care of a considerable amount of their needs in Temperance, or at least their bedroom,
Warmth!
Beaming prettily,
Her hand squeezing Melissa’s fondly,
As Éclair but took in the view of Anna with an appreciation,
Ever keen for the reminder of just why she was so dreadfully lucky in the pair,
“Something new does sound good, I mean…” Éclair managed, thoughtful. That for all Éclair associated Anna with Vanilla and Melissa with Strawberry and her own Cherry, something that was for the three of them… why-ever not?!
”Preferably not anything food associated,
Have that covered already by the usual!”

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: