Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > Republic of Northumbria

Old April 12, 2020, 03:13 AM   #76
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Dry? Yes, dry.

Where to put them? Oh, just over to the side there, the halfling would take care of it once she was done with her snack. Baked potato and some weak alcohol to wash it down with. Neora was very content with herself. Was Anna sure she didn't want a potato?

It seemed the wind was blowing the rain just right at the moment to prevent any of it from getting in. So that was nice at least.

In any case, potato or not, eventually the snacks were finished, the dishes were put away, and they'd be ready to continue. At least, Neora was ready to continue her part of the work. Anna, in the meantime...

...well, she could keep watching out for rain getting in? Do some sweeping? Or she could just sit and listen to the rain. Such was life when a downpour came.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3, 2020, 07:51 AM   #77
Anna Fairoad
Citizen

Anna Fairoad is an upstanding Citizen
No extra potato's for now. Neora would be able to have them all to herself for the moment as Anna did her little tasks. Not that they took too long to complete.

Which left her with just waiting mostly, as she checked and noticed the rain was being swept in a different direction for the moment, allowing her to take some time to not do much of anything really. So, thats mostly what she started to do.
Pulling a stool up, she'd perch atop of it in her borrowed dress and stare out the window, watching the city and thinking what it was she could perhaps become here.

Anna Fairoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9, 2020, 05:10 PM   #78
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Time passed. Neora kept on working, and Anna had to work hard not to let the constant patter of rain lull her to sleep.

Not that it'd likely be much of a problem if she napped, mind.

"So where are you from?" the halfling asked, a bit of conversation likely helpful to the both of them. To give Anna something to do, and a bit of relief for the tailor so that she didn't get so focused on her work that she mentally exhausted herself. "Outside the city, you said earlier. Further north up the peninsula? South?"

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: