Read all about our outage on this thread.

Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Prime > Aelyria Prime

Notices

Old December 31, 2002, 11:43 AM   #256
Kitren
Citizen

Kitren is an upstanding Citizen
kitren twisted her mouth and looked elle and read the look in her eyes "ok i'll fill it out."
customer name:Kitren Malstaf
animal ordered: raven
quantity:1
color :black
date of arival:january 8
payment due 200c
Old December 31, 2002, 12:18 PM   #257
Nocturna Fey Lea
Notable

Nocturna Fey Lea is an upstanding Citizen
Nocturna walked carefully into the shoppe. She looked around for, well a cougar, they didnt seem to have the bigger animals on the frontal display. Hmmm, that was somewhat dissapointing, oh well. She walked up to the front desk and asked "Serale, I am looking for a Cougar, would you happen to have any????"

Dragon Keeper
Old December 31, 2002, 05:43 PM   #258
Mystin
Champion

Mystin is an upstanding Citizen
ooc:Fine I would have gotten on more for your sake. I wanted to see if you were nice and would accept me, but I just guess you are to busy to allow someone to be a little helpful. I you are still looking for job openings, pm me.

ic: Mystin said silently, "You know I will take this hard and I know you are unwilling to hire me as you are. Still, I accept your rejection to my plea." Mystin waited for further speech of Xeavn.

If I forget about any posts I am supposed to be in, please pm me!!!!!!

AFCL Member: 1 Wins 0 Losses 0 Draws

Eris, Mystin's Female Blue-and-Gold Macaw, has a blue, feathered head and small, black feathers running like little, horozontal lines right below her eyes(The tip of the head is feathered green.)The top surface of her body, including her tail (the tail is only long feathers) is blue feathered. The bottom surface of her body, including her tail, is yellow. Eris' beak and feet are black.
Old December 31, 2002, 07:17 PM   #259
Xeavn
Adventurer

Xeavn is an upstanding Citizen
OOC: I apologize for my absence the last couple of days, but I have been sick. I should be back to posting a little more often now.

Tacanya

Xeavn smiled, as he was pretty sure this was going to be a sale, and Tacanya seemed like the kind of person who would take good care of the pets she purchased. Xeavn opened the Ticked Tabby's cage, and took the cat out, by grabbing it around its midsection, and holding it is his arms. He then passed the cat over to Tacanya for her to hold, and play with. The cat seemed a little startled at the sudden attention it was getting, not upset by it, but rather just suprised. It meowed softly and turned its head to get to a good luck at who was holding it. "As far as pet supplies, we do have some toys that a cat would enjoy. What kind of toys are you looking for? I know we have a couple balls of string, and a scratching post, as well as other toys. Just let me know if there is something is specific you are after as far as a toys." Xeavn leaned back slightly against the wall, and watched a Tacanya observed the cat, and waited for any more questions she might have with a smile on his face.

Enchantra

Xeavn watched as Enchantra walked into Elynnari's World of Animals, and began to look around. He heard her talking, it appeared to herself, about buying a wolf perhaps, but it also seemed she was after a hawk. Xeavn decided that perhaps he should go see what exactly she was after, and approached her as she was looking around the store. As he approached her, she asked him for a hawk. "Serale, Hawks.. " Xeavn paused for a moment, thinking about it. "I do believe we have one here in the store. What type of Hawk was it you were looking for, any type in specific? Its always possible to order them, if they aren't currently in stock." Xeavn paused and waited for her reply.

OOC: I am not the owner either, just the assistant manager. The owner isn't currently in the store.

Kitren

Elle had wandered off for just a seconds with Azander to discuss who knows what, while Kitren was filling out the request. After a short while Xeavn noticed that Kitren was at the counter, ready it appeared to place an order, so he wandered over to help her. "Serale Miss, perhaps I can help you." Xeavn smiled at the elf, and turned her order around so that he could read it. "A black female raven," he simply stated, to himself as much as to anyone. "That shouldn't be to hard to get, although it will take a couple of cycles for it to arrive. Also it will be 200 crowns for the raven, plus the 150 crown ordering fee." He figured she probably knew that already but it couldn't hurt to make sure. He smiled at her, and awaited a reply, as he took the ordering slip, and put it the outgoing orders basket, so that he would remember to get the order sent off to the supplier.

OOC: Elle and Azander left the thread already so you will have to bring me up to date on what you were doing, and what you are after, if there is anything else but the raven. Also the date you put on the form will work as a time to come and pick it up, but it isn't accurate in Aelyrian time.

Nocturna

It was true, the store didn't have any of the bigger cats out on display. To much danger to customers if one of them accidently escaped from its cage, not that it happened very often, but still it wasn't the kind of chance you wanted to take. For that reason the store kept them in the back room, where it was much easier to keep them calm, with fewer customers going back there, than came into the store. "Serale Miss. A cougar.." Xeavn paused for a second. He couldn't specifically remember having one in stock, but he decided he should look anyways, in case his memory was failing him. "If you would like to follow me, we can go look and see." Xeavn led the way through the doorway into the backroom, and hoped that Nocturna would follow, and if she didn't he could always check the stock, and be back before long.

Mystin

Xeavn tried to keep a neutral face about himself. It was just the way the business world went. He tried to not feel bad about having to turn Mystin down, but he did just a little bit. Oh well, it was done and over with. It seemed she was finally accepting the fact that it wasn't going to work out for her, and move on with life. "I'm sorry if you have taken it hard, Mystin, but I thank you for finally accepting the fact that you just aren't the right person for the job here at Elynnari's. " Xeavn didn't say anymore, instead he just stood, and raised his hand with this palm open and facing up the ceiling as if to show Mystin that the door out of the office was in that direction.

"Sometimes we put up walls, not to block people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
--Unknown
Old January 1, 2003, 02:02 PM   #260
Anduneiel
Notable

Anduneiel is an upstanding Citizen
Andy had been pleasantly surprised when she found out that Aelyria Prime had a shop for pets and decided the first free moment she had in town, she would hurry over to see what they had.
On one particularly lovely day, she quietly made her way into the shop, staring into cages of all sorts of animals, but Andy knew exactly what she wanted. Approaching the counter, she greeted Starsilver in the same polite way he had greeted his entering customer and inquired of her possibly companions. "Have you any small black kittens with bright green eyes available? And maybe a Chameleon?" Andy smiled brightly, truly hoping that they would have the two animals she was looking for. She had been patient enough and thought it over carefully, and she knew the two would be perfect pets.
Old January 1, 2003, 03:37 PM   #261
Mystin
Champion

Mystin is an upstanding Citizen
Mystin smiled and said, "Well, I hope I see you soon,"and walked out the store going to find another job.

If I forget about any posts I am supposed to be in, please pm me!!!!!!

AFCL Member: 1 Wins 0 Losses 0 Draws

Eris, Mystin's Female Blue-and-Gold Macaw, has a blue, feathered head and small, black feathers running like little, horozontal lines right below her eyes(The tip of the head is feathered green.)The top surface of her body, including her tail (the tail is only long feathers) is blue feathered. The bottom surface of her body, including her tail, is yellow. Eris' beak and feet are black.
Old January 1, 2003, 09:24 PM   #262
Nocturna Fey Lea
Notable

Nocturna Fey Lea is an upstanding Citizen
"Thank you very much, " Nocturna took her que and fallowed him to the back room and hoped for the best. If they did not have a cougar, then perhaps another big cat would do.

Dragon Keeper
Old January 2, 2003, 02:39 AM   #263
Xeavn
Adventurer

Anduneiel

Azandar Starsilver actually had resigned from the store a few short weeks earlier, and Xeavn had been running the store with Sopra the head clerk ever since. Sable Starbow was currently the head manager of the store, but was rarely seen in the shop. Perhaps Anduneiel had remembered Azander from when he was in charge of the store, but today it was Xeavn who was greeting people as they entered the store. Not an unreasonable request on her part though, but Xeavn at the moment couldn't recall exactly what kittens had what eye color. He was going to have to look. "Serale Miss, Let me see.. Black kitten, with green eyes.. Was there any specific kind of cat you were looking for? As far as Chameleons, we do have one in stock. It is just a common Chameleon. If you were looking for a specific type of Chameleon, we could always order one for you. Well which would you like to see first? The cats are just over there." Xeavn looked off to his right, and pointed to a number of spacious cages containing a number of different cats, and kittens. "The Chameleon if you would like to see it is out back, in a cage above some of the empty stock pens, where it can bask in the sunlight. " Xeavn awaited her reply, and was more than glad to show her either animal she was after.

Nocturna

As Nocturna followed Xeavn back to the large feline cages in the back, she was able to look over the animals that were there. The first cage was a Tiger cub. It wasn't real big yet, but it was still big enough it could be rather dangerous to someone who wasn't used to handling wild animals. Showed a lot of potential for being dangerous to everyone though. The next cage was an adult Lynx. Not the biggest of predator cats, but fierce enough. It wouldn't be an easy animal to train, as it was an adult. The last large feline in the back room was an adult male black Panther. It appeared to not be to fond of its cage, as it made a leap at the bars, and yowled, as Xeavn walked by. "Nope, I am sorry we don't seem to have any cougars in. Would you like to order a cougar cub perhaps?" Xeavn let Nocturna look over the animals that were back there, and awaited a response.

"Sometimes we put up walls, not to block people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
--Unknown
Old January 2, 2003, 09:16 AM   #264
Anduneiel
Notable

*ooc*
sorry bout the mix-up... i read through a few pages of this, but any more than 15 is just too much to read about animals... so i just picked up here. Sorry

*ic*
"hum...' Andy said thoughtfully.. "would you mind if we looked at the kittens first? I have a feeling the chameleon will be fine, but i would like to see what the little kittens look like before i pick one... I'm a bit too specific about what i want today'. Then in reply 'Oh! well... i don't know what kind exactly. The only true specifics are that it has to be all black, maybe some white paws or a white patch here or there, and green eyes are a must. have you any rambunctious little ones that no one seems to want?' andy said with a small laugh. She almost always saw strays that had been disobedient or too energetic and she always felt pity on them.

As she moved to the right where he indicated the cages were, Andy inquired 'do you also have any 'pet kits' or any kind of pre-made package for a new pet? I havent had any animals for a very long time, and i have no supplies to take care of any either. Sorry for causing so much trouble, but i have been thinking this over a long time and i just recently made up my mind to buy a few pets.'
Old January 2, 2003, 01:36 PM   #265
Enchantra
Notable

Enchantra is an upstanding Citizen
She listened as the man spoke.
"Well...what kind of hawk was it that was currently in the store?" She asked.
Enchantra has delicate elven features and long, thick, slightly waved black hair, wich falls to her knees. She wears a long silken gown that is blue and white, and embroidered in gold, with a blue cloak to cover it. She wears a beautiful cameo, wich is an amethyst with the words
Destiny is not chosen, nor can it be changed
engraved in it, wich is sealed with gold and tied to a silver thread. She has a simple silver ankle bracelet that is rarely seen by others, and a tiny crimson rose entwined with light green vines tattooed on the back of her right shoulder.
Old January 2, 2003, 02:31 PM   #266
Kitren
Citizen

ooc:sry adout the date just tell how to fix it
ic:kitren twisted her mouth again this was more than she whanted to pay " Is there any way i could lower the pricea tad."
Old January 2, 2003, 06:08 PM   #267
Sopra McRoony
Notable

Sopra McRoony is an upstanding Citizen
KILLY: Sopra reached in for the dark sable, tickling the snoozing ferret playfully. "We have kitten food,which ferrets can eat, 35 crowns for a cycle's worth. You can feed them cooked chicken, but you should watch out for bones. " She kissed the ferret she held on the nose, smiling as the it licked her.
Old January 3, 2003, 02:44 AM   #268
Xeavn
Adventurer

Anduneiel

Xeavn walked out from behind the counter, and led the way over to the cat and kitten cages, looking over the animals. Kittens that were not wanted.. Hmm. Well if he were honest about it, most of the kittens and cats were not wanted. Most of people who came into the store were after Wolves, and other large vicious animals it seemed. Looking for a pet that could protect them, Xeavn supposed. It did turn out that they had two all black kittens, but neither of them had green eyes. One was a male kitten with brown eyes, and the other was a female kitten with yellow eyes. There was one mostly black kitten with green eyes, but he did have a white spot around his right eye. "I'm sorry to say that this is all we have in at the moment, " Xeavn said, gesturing to the kittens. "It looks like we don't have any straight black kittens with green eyes, although we do have a couple that are close. Would one of those work? As far as starter kits, I could sell you a kitten starter kit, containing a collar, and two weeks of food, and a small toy for 60 crowns. " Xeavn awaited a response, to see if he might have to put in an order, which was always possible if Anduneiel absolutely needed an all black kitten with green eyes.

OOC: No problem not reading through all the posts, the description of the store needs to be modified, but I can't do it, so I have to wait until it gets done. I just wanted to make sure you understood why it was me answering.

Enchantra

Xeavn pondered the question. Perhaps she wasn't picky about what kind of hawk she was going to get. "Well currently we have a male Goshawk in the store, if that is what interests you. It depends mostly on what you are hoping to do with the hawk on what kind of hawk you should get, though." Xeavn wondered if Enchantra really understood everything that went into training a hawk, and how much work she was going to have to do working with the hawk, and a trainer if she could even find one. Still it wasn't his job to worry about that, just to sell the animals to the people wanting them. Xeavn looked up, and waited patiently for her to respond.

Kitren

Xeavn considered what Kitren asked of him for a moment. "How much would you need me to lower the price? I am not sure that it will be possible, but I might be able to bump it down just a little, but the ordering fees for getting it here are rather expensive. " Xeavn decided he would at least hear what she had to offer, before he made a decision. In all likelyhood he wouldn't be able to, but he did have a little room for bargaining, and he did want to make the sale after all, if it was going to be worth it to the store. He removed the ordering slip from his to order section, in case he would have to discard it or make changes to the price, and waited to hear what Kitren had to say.

OOC: Don't worry about the date part of the ordering slip. The store doesn't know exactly when it will arrive, so its okay to leave it blank, assuming that the store would fill it out when they find out when it will be in.

--Unknown
Old January 3, 2003, 08:23 AM   #269
Anduneiel
Notable

Andy peered into the cages at each of the kittens... first the little brown eyed one 'Hum... i don't think so... not enough spunk'... then the little yellow eyed girl. 'She looks so sad' Andy mentioned... and then he pointed out the little spotted one. 'Oh!; Andy exclaimed as she stared at the small kitten. 'He's Adorable! I'll take him!' she nearly squealed with delight, but decided better against it, for the sake of everyone's ear drums.

'Hum...' Andy thought and her finger naturally came to her teeth again... 'I think i shall take this little guy :: pointing to the small black male kitten with the patch:: and a starter kit. Maybe I'll come back for the chameleon when he gets settled in.' she said with a bright smile. "So what's the total, Sir?" she asked upon beginning to fish around the small purse under a large burgandy robe.

*ooc* thank you thank you! i was kinda worried you'd end up having every other color but black.
Old January 3, 2003, 12:29 PM   #270
Kitren
Citizen

kitren waved her hand " Would 150 for the raven be to much of a drop."