View Single Post
Old May 6, 2015, 09:22 AM   #42
Rhystlin
Hero

Wealth Tier: Steel
Rhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious SuperheroRhystlin is a glorious Superhero
Rhystlin offered Kh'adeesi a nod of her head, realizing that the group had not been spoiling for a fight after all. She supposed if they had come to clear out bandits, it was only natural that they might have assumed that her group was here for spoils in the first place. This locale, however, had turned out to be an awful place for brigands to set up shop. Nothing here but rot and ruin. It would seem both groups had arrived for little else but to discover that more than one individual sought after the land.

"I'll notify the lord baron, then. Thank you for speaking with us," she'd say to the group before they parted ways. Afterwards she'd turn and clap Marty on the arm, as he was far too tall for her to reach his shoulder with her congratulatory gesture.

"Nice work 'Martellus the Blue'," she'd chuckle, recalling the title the children of Starkville had given the massive dracon. "I don't know how Faust will take this, but I should report what's happened here. He'll certainly want to know about it."

She turned to the rest of them. "So I jumped the gun earlier. I apologize for not heeding your unrest. I should have listened more closely, but I guarantee I won't make the same mistake again." She peered around. "Maybe now, though, we can head back."

She'd get the horses ready, then, but keep an eye and an ear out. If the others had any input to give she'd be available to hear their words - and if anything last minute occurred, at least this time she'd be expecting it.
Rhystlin is offline   Reply With Quote