View Single Post
Old May 10, 2019, 11:55 PM   #110
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
For somebody who could find herself annoyed by Amelie ignoring the question on faith, Éclair did a most excellent job of deflecting the followup question on the Church of Faith. Have somebody else sort it out!

The noblewoman didn't seem quite satisfied by that answer, pursing her lips somewhat at the answer, but she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and knew that it wasn't a good idea to push too much on the matter. It was, perhaps, something akin to giving free rein over how it might be solved? All she had was positive thinking, so she might as well use it.

"Manipulate a well-meaning and gullible member of the Church to enough of an extent to convince educators to work in the area?" The noblewoman shrugged. "Failing that, invest in secular education. Neither'd be easy, I imagine. But a solution is essential if you want Temperance to... blend in."

Malice wouldn't have been concerned. This little pretend game Éclair was playing, though? There were some rules that needed abiding.

"People will start asking questions about why the Church doesn't want to be involved," Amelie noted, starting a bit of hand-wringing. "And, just so you know, I've committed to your whole... religious... thing. And I'd prefer to keep my neck, please."