View Single Post
Old August 15, 2019, 10:24 PM   #18
Moss Oktra'rek
Legend

Wealth Tier: Steel
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero
My biggest pain point - and I know I'm not alone in this - is the lack of communication on the update. I know this isn't something the staff have any control over, but I think it warrants a mention all the same. The user above is not planning to renew their Companionship, as mentioned. And I know of people who aren't posting because they want to see if the upgrade will actually take place before they commit, especially as the original timeline of early June (for the 30th Anniversary) came and went over two months ago. It's been almost six months since the last update.

That means it's more than just functionality that's hurting. The actual player base is suffering, and there are amazing stories that are not being written because of uncertainty about the future.

I know these fixes and upgrades are often a lot more complicated and time-consuming when you actually take a look under the hood, so a lengthy wait for an upgrade isn't the worst thing in the world...but it wouldn't take much to pop in here every month or two just to give a very brief update around timelines. It's the fear of the unknown that is the killer, in my opinion.

Competition: Win a month of Companionship here!
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote