Thread: Imperial Legion
View Single Post
Old September 1, 2019, 03:05 AM   #3
Indefinite
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aáster Fen'gári View Post
Aáster is a minotaur barbari and Val'agar is a Vysstichi/Esh'lahier and we where thinking about joining the military together around Arium or Monstone. Would they even have us and if so where would be the best place to start and where is the military most active right now?

Currently, the Imperial Legions are only stationed out of the provinces of Lauryl, Prime, and Sherian. As such, there is no "Imperial" military in either Arium or Moonstone.

Instead, these provinces use mixes of local militia and paramilitary groups, along with supplemental mercenaries.

Regardless, I'm sure they're all quite happy to have whatever bodies they can get for recruitment.

Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote