Old March 1, 2010, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hero

Esmé de l'Avarrée-Xind'ell is a famous HeroEsmé de l'Avarrée-Xind'ell is a famous HeroEsmé de l'Avarrée-Xind'ell is a famous Hero

[Correspondence] It Is Time [Etienne]

Month of Cryxatum, Spring
Era XVII Post Fractum

A letter made its way from Jaedaxia, across the Eunesian sea, to the red city of Secyclion. The messenger was told to deliver it directly into the hands of Etienne de l'Avarrée and to release it to no one else. Along with it was a bag of purple velvet that contained the sum of 500 crowns.

Quote:
Dear Jumeau,

Spring has finally arrived! Are you as pleased as I am? Perhaps you have not grown as sick of the winter months during your stay in Secyclion as I have by staying in Jaedaxia! The snow has melted and things are started to sprout, bloom, and grow. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. I am even more pleased to know that my baby will be born when there is no snow freezing the ground. Carmelya smiles upon us once again.

It is about the baby that I am writing to you, as I am sure you guessed. In the same month that we shall age another era, my baby will also be born. I am sending you enough notice so that I pray that you can make it to Jaedaxia for the month of Optia so you may be present for the birth of your first niece or nephew. I also pray you come because I am also nervous and it would comfort me greatly to have you by my side.

I have enclosed 500 crowns so that you may purchase a comfortable ticket and make your way to Jaedaxia in pleasure. Of course, when you get here you will make residence at the palais. This is the first half of my birthbrightening present to you, the next is a new member of our family. If I do not hear from you, I will assume that I will have the pleasure of seeing you in Optia.

May Olsyréa's Love, and mine, fill your heart,

Your sister

PS - Mere also sends her love and urges me to tell you how much she yearns to see you again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: