Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Eunesia > Secyclion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old February 4, 2010, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Champion

Wealth Tier: Steel
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious Superhero

[Arthro Anatoli Amphitheathron] Hi! I'm New At Being a Boss [mod needed]

7th of Ponutis, Winter, Era XVII Post Fractum

So... this was Secyclion's Arthro Anatoli Amphitheathron? Ko'Riel looked around, relatively happy with himself. At least this time he had managed to find the place he was looking for, instead of wandering around the city for a number of brightenings. This certainly was an interesting design for a theater; a large, open-air structure, with (as far as the sea elf could tell) sections for both the audience watching and the actors performing on stage. Still, he couldn't see much from his vantage point. He would have gone closer anyway, even if he could see everything in its entirety from where he was standing. But he couldn't, which was just another reason to do so.

From what Ko'Riel had heard (which hadn't been much), there wasn't a single person in charge of the Arthro Anatoli Amphitheathron, and the sea elf had to wonder why that was. Wasn't organizing plays and the like inefficient without a person supervising anything? Then again, maybe a 'committee' (or something lik it) of people were in charge of overlooking everything. Ko'Riel couldn't say which was more effective, a single person or a group of people. A single person could make decisions quickly, although they might not necessarily be the greatest decisions. A group usually makes decisions slower, although the opinions of all members contribute towards the decision, usually leading to a higher-quality conclusion. Usually.

Well, in any case, Ko'Riel needed to find somebody who was in charge of running something. That was what he was here for. With that, he made his way towards the theater.

Last edited by Ko'Riel Tel'Sei; February 7, 2010 at 03:15 PM.
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9, 2010, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
AGM of Eun. inc. Olympia

Jawdan is an upstanding Citizen
"Chairete," The greeting came from a red headed beauty of a human, "Can I help you?"

She had some interesting looking feathered props in her hands, and she looked a bit frazzled and in a hurry. But she'd been nice enough to stop and ask the obvious newcomer if he needed anything. She obviously wasn't in charge because she was pretty busy, but maybe she'd be able to point him in the right direction. And perhaps, if he was lucky, would even tell him something interesting about the amphitheater.

She was obviously struggling with all the props she was carrying, and if Ko'Riel didn't hurry she might drop them.

Last edited by Jawdan; February 9, 2010 at 01:44 AM.
Jawdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11, 2010, 12:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Champion

Wealth Tier: Steel
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious SuperheroKo'Riel Tel'Sei is a glorious Superhero

Ko'Riel was strolling along then... it certainly was a nice brightening for a walk. But no, he wasn't here to just walk around and hum to himself, he had a mission. Luckily, the sea elf seemed to have bumped into somebody who looked like she might know something about the amphitheater. Or at the least, be more knowledgeable than Ko'Riel was. And considering the fact that the sea elf knew nothing about the amphitheater (other than the fact that it was located in Secyclion, and that it was an amphitheater), this was probably the case.

"I was on my way to the amphitheater to see if I couldn't find somebody who was in charge of running something there. If you are headed that way, then I would like to offer you help in carrying the props. If you are not, then I must apologize, for the theater is where I am headed."
Ko'Riel Tel'Sei is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: