Old June 11, 2018, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Legend

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Sima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious Superhero

[Jaedaxia] Now what?

TS: PONUTIS, Era XXV
Le Gastrognome, Downtown Jaedaxia

The shop's closed. Sima's crew are on their own homes living and dealing with their own problems. The snow outside could bring back bloody memories to the little gnome but he chose to blur them out of his mind.

He was enjoying a bowl of soup he made out of leftovers and herbs. Sima just finished reviewing Le Gastrognome's books.

Business was not going great but it survived. He'd stare at the ceiling for a while then at the cards scattered on the table. He focused on the card of the Fool, a man with a dog. Sima thought that he was once that person on that card, a free man living a life of adventure, and thought about what has happened that lead him to getting stuck in his hovel/restaurant for quite a while.

Sima sighed for that feeling of something missing in his life.

Last edited by Sima Amarael; June 11, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Sima Amarael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hero

Icefyre is a dubious Denizen

oocApprovals have been given, so Here is thy host for a little adventure. I’m looking forward to this one as it’s going to be fun. Let’s get the party started shall we.

The little Cether trudged through to cold winter weather. To say that he wasn’t that happy was an understatement, being on the vertically challenged department, snow wasn’t the nicest of things to have to move through. He was dressed in cold weather gear, with lots of fur lined coats, leggings, boots, and a kit bag with all his adventuring gear. He moved through the countryside looking to head out and investigate a rumour that he had heard about, but at this moment, his stomach was telling him it was certainly time he should think about putting someform of food in it as it rumbled, noisily, letting him know, luckily there wasn’t anyone else around to hear it.

He moved more into downtown Jaedaxia, he was looking for somewhere to eat, but was having difficulties as where he seemed to be in the city didn’t have much take took his fancy. He noticed this one establishment in this street. It seemed to be an interesting place, but it also seemed to be closed. It may have been open though as there was light coming from the place. He approached the door and knocked. It wasn’t as if he would intrude, but if he coilf just purchase some food then he could look elsewhere for the other things he would need before moving on. Perhaps the owner of this here, ‘La Gastrognome’, might be a good sort and be available.

Daffydd / Shhhush!!! It's secret
Posting rate: Look Here for information on my threads and postings
I'm supposed to be the bad guy-Red Rep please

Last edited by Icefyre; June 16, 2018 at 08:06 AM.
Icefyre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2018, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Legend

Sima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious SuperheroSima Amarael is a glorious Superhero

Who could that be? The store was closed but if it was a customer, Sima wouldn't really mind 'cause after all he was dying inside of this thing called boredom.

He climbed down his chair and pulled a blanket that fell on the floor then wore it like a cape before walking to the door. Sima opened the door and oh boy it was cold outside.

"What can I help you with?"
He asked the slightly taller nob.
Old June 19, 2018, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hero

Icefyre is a dubious Denizen

The Cether looked at the person. That had come to the door. He was s little shocked that the person was actually even shorter than he was, but that didn’t matter, he was bloody cold, and just needed to get inside to warm up somewhere, and if there was good food involved then even the better. So he introduced himself.

”Serale. I was wondering if you might be able to feed one who is willing to pay for such, as I am traveling through, and the light, and smoke from your restaurant, seemed to good to be true. I am Norser. Can I come in?

The Cether stood there hoping his introduction was good enough, if not he would trundle on further into the city to look for a place to eat, and rest.

Daffydd / Shhhush!!! It's secret
Posting rate: Look Here for information on my threads and postings
I'm supposed to be the bad guy-Red Rep please
Icefyre is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: