Go Back   Aelyria > Games > Telath > The Aelyrian Empire > Republic of Northumbria

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old August 4, 2017, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Wealth Tier: Steel
Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

Rose [Demios] That would look better on the floor...(Private, Dante)

TS: 15th of Imperios, Summer, Era XXIV

It had been a lovely brightening. Niven was never happier. The disruption during the ceremony aside, the wedding had been wonderful. As the couple walked back down the path towards their home, the celebrations still going on behind them, Niven's heart was full. She hugged herself closer to Dante, squeezing his hand.

"Well, Mr Asunder," she said in a teasing tone with a smirk, "It seems we have finally crossed the bridge. We are now officially a complete family. And it only took us seven era's to get there!" A laughed escaped from her body. "According to elvish tradition, we should technically have another 3 era's to go before we got married." She stopped and faced him. Standing on her tip toes the elf raised herself to kiss him. "I'm glad we didn't wait. I don't think I could have if I wanted to."

Continuing on toward to house, the Silrosian was starting to feel a little nervous about what was to come. They were married verbally. Now they were to be married physically, which was much more binding to an elf. There had been more than a few times that they had come close, but for one reason or another, they had managed to keep themselves from losing control, following the promise they had made to each other to stay chaste before they were wed. They had agreed to follow the old Elvish teachings Niven had been raised in.

Excitement arose within her as well as the house came into view. She sneaked Dante a glance and wondered how he was feeling. Likely not as nervous. He'd done this before, but not with her. Nervousness took hold again. What if she was bad at it? Would he notice? By the gods, she had to get out of her head! If she didn't, she was going to get herself worked up and psyche herself out. Conversation. Conversation would help.

"Maya and Jar did perfectly during the ceremony. Maya was obviously too nervous to say the blessing in elvish, but that's ok," she started, forcing herself to sound more normal than she felt. "You did great too! I didn't know you'd practiced your vows in Elvish! That was such a sweet gift. Thank you for that." A loving smile bloomed on her face as she recalled the earlier point in the brightening.

CIR | SoF

Thread Count: 12 + 5
Niven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5, 2017, 07:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Eternal

Dante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious Superhero

Dante was all smiles as he and his beloved made their way from the festivities. For better or for worse, he was sure had never started so soon for a married couple as it had for he and Niven. On the one side, the purple haired couple had done what they did, on the other Dante and Niven were finally married! That, having been a goal of his for such a long time now, it now felt surreal.

Dante smiled at the soothing sound of his wife's, "That's right universe. I'm married to Niven Soliel!", voice. Her laughter sent waves of happiness resonating through him. They had been seven long eras, full of challenges and memories, but in the end so worth it. In his heart he said a prayer of thanksgiving to Carmelya and any other benevolent powers that be for the simple state of being married to the woman he loves.

Looking at her as she spoke he feigned mock despair. "Another three eras? Perish the thought!" He smiled as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed her deeply, now that he'd scrubbed his mouth out, like he'd wanted to at the end of the wedding ceremony.

Once they started walking again, Dante's nerves set in as he thought about the task at hand. He was nervous. He'd never really done this before. I mean sure, there had been once or twice during the odd job here or there, before he'd become established in his career. But this, this was the big time.

He glanced nervously over at Niven, wondering what was going through her head. She couldn't be nervous about this... right? I mean she'd been doing stuff like this for months. Based on the level of skill she'd shown, perhaps she'd been doing this for eras. He didn't recall really talking to her about it, specifically, but somewhere in the back of his mind he wanted to say she was new to this too.

Swallowing nervously, he looked down at the little sapling in his free hand, he was carrying it as carefully as he could, palm up under the container holding the roots. He'd never planted a tree before. This was their love fern... tree. He couldn't let it die! What would that say about him? As daunting a task as tree husbandry, coincidental title? I think not, was; Dante was determined to do well. Maybe after this, if everything went well, they could get some more land and plant an orchard?

Dante shook his head slightly so as to not get ahead of himself. Smiling at his lovely bride, he immersed himself in the new conversation so as not to make himself too nervous to perform. "I know! I was so proud of her... and Jar," pangs of worry rippled through him at the mention of his oldest son, but they quickly died away. Jar was well and strong. No worries there.

Blushing at the compliment, he grinned sheepishly. "Vanima erBeautiful one," he started "I've been with you for seven years." He gently raised her hand to his mouth to give it a loving kiss, "I've been trying to learn elven for eras so as to surprise you. Learning in secret apparently takes a really long time."

"You though," his smile was sincere and his eyes full of love, but his countenance seemed a little fallen, as if he was sad. "You handled everything with such grace and class." He squeezed her hand a little tighter, "Makes me realize how lucky I am to have someone as wonderful as you as my wife." Then almost as an after thought, "Your dress was breathtaking by the way." He said it sincerely, but then added; "No wonder I almost passed out." And immediately he was back to his extremely happy self.

Last edited by Dante Asunder; August 10, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Dante Asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6, 2017, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Niven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious SuperheroNiven is a glorious Superhero

A soft moan escaped as Dante drank of her lips. She felt all tingly as a rush of love for her new husband washed over her. "I do so love you," she murmured.

"Yes," she nodded, in reply. "I was proud of them too. I'm glad they agreed to take on the role. I don't think we could have asked for better than a blessing from our children."

She grinned at the elvish term of endearment. It was music to her pointy ears. The smile never faded as he kissed her hand and continued, "Melamin, I had no idea," she admitted. "I didn't even know you wanted to learn! But if these are the kinds of secrets you will keep from me, feel free to have many many more." Her smile was soft, yet playful. "If you really want to learn, I'd be more than happy to teach you."

Never in a thousand eras would she think that Dante would want to learn her mother tongue. She certainly didn't require it of him! But the fact that he wanted to, for her, melted her heart and reminded her once again how lucky she was to have him. He truly was her soulmate. She was convinced there was no one else on Telath who would love her as much as Dante did, nor anyone she could love as much as she did him.

She put a soft palm to his cheek to console him as the mood shifted slightly to sadness. "I did only what I could. But, to make a bigger deal out of what happened would have let them win. This was our day. Not theirs." She gave him a loving smile. "I'm sorry for it, though," she said, frowning. "I did not know that would happen. At least everyone is alright. I will admit, it gave me a good fright. It was like that brightening he wanted to fight with those boys and we had to rescue him, remember?" She shuddered. "I hope I never have to fear for another one of our children like that again."

He perked up and her eyes sparkled at the compliment. "I hoped you'd like it. Maya thought you would. She even commented as such this morning." A wry smile twisted her lips. "I'll have to tell her to have more care with her words as she seems to have spoken it into existence."

Now in their back garden, Niven fought the nervousness that rose. Nope, it was not going to get the better of her. Diversion. She needed a diversion. Spotting the sapling in Dante's hands, she asked, "Where should we plant our baby tree? Here in the back garden or out front?" There. That ought to buy her a little time to collect herself.

CIR | SoF

Last edited by Niven; August 6, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old August 11, 2017, 02:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Eternal

Dante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious SuperheroDante Asunder is a glorious Superhero

Niven's moan caused an immediate physiological reaction in Dante resulting in a hungry growl deep in his throat. Dante looked at his beloved. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight. It made her hair glow and her dress shimmer. Her eyes twinkled, but they did that on their own anyway. Her sheer presence intoxicated him. He allowed his free hand, the one that wasn't carefully holding their sapling, to slip down past her waist, holding that area that he'd been resisting touching for so long.

Allowing his deliciously tantalizing bride to have her lips back so as to speak. "I love you too Niven Soliel. You are the sole owner of my heart. It is no longer mine," he took her hand with his free hand, releasing her buttocks, and placed it over his left breast. "It only beats for you, forever."

He smiled at her, "I agree. Having the children's blessing seems even more appropriate than parents would be. I'm glad Illianthe officiated. It feels like Carmelya's smiling on us now too." Dante grinned sincerely at his bride. This was easily the happiest he'd ever been.

"Of course, Vanima er, I want to learn. Everything about you is wonderful and this is just one more thing I want to share with you." He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I'll feel even closer to you this way."

Dante allowed the comforting, enjoying is beloved's touch on his face. His eyes closed in exultation and enjoyment. Her words however pulled him back to the events of the brightening. "I'd like to know who those two were," he said softly. He didn't want to ruin the mood so he did his best not to dwell on them too much. He then looked down at his bride, "but not now. Let's not dwell on it now. They did their best to ruin our brightening and failed."

Dante's eyebrows rose at Niven's words. "Oh she did? Little hedge witch cursed me huh?" he said with a chuckle. "Yes, we'll definitely need to watch that one."

Then she mentioned the tree. "Uhh..." Dante didn't know the answer. He certainly didn't want to answer incorrectly, but she was waiting for him to say something. "Umm..." he started again, "Perhaps by Illianthe? They could be pals?" Treants talked with trees didn't they? Wasn't that a thing? He was sure druids did. Dante held the little tree like a priceless artifact. "Wherever you think though. You're the expert."

Old August 13, 2017, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

He wouldn't be able to see it, but Niven grinned as Dante hungrily growled for her. As he reached below her waist, somewhere he'd not allowed his hands to travel in eras, she giggled. However she would never deny that she enjoyed it. Her body belonged to him as much as it did her now.

"And mine for you," she replied looking at him adoringly. Then she smiled coyly. "But it's no longer Niven Soleil. You forget I am now Niven Asunder."

"Mmmmmm,"
She murmured happily as his lips brushed her cheek. "Then let your first lesson be now. It's 'Vanima'. 'Vanima er' is not used. But the sentiments are greatly appreciated," she cooed at him, the correction gentle. "Nan' amin harmuva onalle e' cormamin." However, I shall treasure your gift in my heart. She looked at him, her eyes searching for comprehension of what she'd just told him.

Niven frowned as Dante expressed his desire to know who the Trelorian's were. Guilt washed over her. He moved past it quickly and Niven gave him a smile, but inwardly she felt completely responsible for the whole ordeal.

She'd invited Liahal. The lilac lady was her mentor and had unbound her. She felt she owed much gratitude to her and had wanted to continue to extend the hand of friendship. However, Niven'd had no idea that she was in a relationship with Etienne, the Trelorian who'd killed her after picking everyone else off one by one in a very vivid dream. It was Niven's doing that the pair had come today. She should have known better after her family's reaction to her Vysstichi children to put them all in a line of fire again. This time it was actual attacks. But this was a more enlightened world, was it not? Surely outside of Elven lands elves needed to be more tolerant. But it was clear not all would be. She shouldn't have blindly expected so much from high elves.

Niven looked at the sapling and considered Dante's response. "It's an Ash sapling. See the leaves? It will grow large with many branches. I wonder if it wouldn't be wise to plant it not so close to the house? Illianthe is also growing and I wouldn't want to crowd her out of her chosen space." The elf's eyes scanned the back of their property. "Perhaps near the front of the house? It can greet guests as they come and provide shade from the suns." She looked back at Dante to gauge his response. "Do you want to plant it now or shall we leave it til morning? Perhaps we'll get a better idea of where our 'mela orn' should go in new sun's light. It will help to know where the shadows already fall to ensure it gets all the light and rain it needs."

CIR | SoF

Old August 17, 2017, 08:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Eternal

Dante tipped his head back and sighed, before looking back at Niven. "You have no idea how wonderful that sounds to me, Niven Asunder," he grinned hungrily at his bride. His eyes widened as she started speaking to him in Elven, before they relaxed into a smile. "Lle naa I' anna en' amin beien Vanima,"You are the gift of my soul. he replied softly.

Dante didn't know what was going through her head, but he didn't want to think about the purple hairs. Gently with his free hand he lifted her face to his, "No sad thoughts today Niven Asunder," he stated gently before softly kissing her lips. "Only happy thoughts of our wonderful future together," he said stated softly.

He relaxed visibly as Niven explained that they'd need to wait until tomorrow to plant their sapling. He gently set it down and swept Niven up in his arms. "If it is alright with you Vanima I would prefer to plant our sapling tomorrow," he said with a grin. He of course assumed it would be fine sitting there outside. After all... it is a tree.

Old August 20, 2017, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

The elf beamed at her husband. It sounded pretty wonderful to her too. She’d waited for what felt like forever to belong to him like this. Now it had finally happened, and she was happy beyond measure.

Niven closed her eyes as Dante kissed her thoughts of Liahal and Etienne away. She focused instead on the soft warmth and pressure of his lips on hers. “As you wish, Melamin she murmured in reply to his decree of happy thoughts only. “Happy thoughts only.”

The elf almost laughed as she watched Dante relaxed after her suggestion they plant the tree on the morrow. It was only a tree, nothing to be concerned about. Planting a tree was not so different than planting anything else. Actually, it was easier, as trees required far less care than her garden did. And, as a druid, she was in a better place than most to care for the plant should anything go awry.

Nervousness crept in again. “So,” she said, looking at the house. “We should go in.”

Once inside, Niven looked around. She was going to need something to calm her nerves, or she was going to do an encore of what Dante had at the ceremony. “A drink?” She asked, grabbing a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine. “To toast? Just us?”

She unstoppered the wine and poured two glasses. Whether he wanted or not, she was having some. If she was having both goblets, then so be it. Raising her glass to him, she said, “To our long and happy lives together,” and then drank at least half of what was in her glass.

If she’d been less nervous about what was to come, she’d have taken more care not to have it look like she needed the drink so badly. Hopefully, Dante didn’t take it personally. It was one thing when things came about naturally as they had other times. Now she was in her head about it and was more anxious about being alone with him than she’d ever been before. If she’d had the ability to step back and look at the situation objectively, she’d laugh at how ridiculous that sounded. She loved him. He loved her. They’d had many a brightening where they’d come so close without even trying. So why was this so hard for her now?

CIR | SoF

Old August 21, 2017, 01:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Eternal

Dante carried his beloved across the threshhold, beaming and full of joy. She had seemed a titch nervous, but that was to be expected this was her wedding night and against all odds Niven remained a true virgin as far as Dante knew. He certainly wasn't going to question her about it. That said once he set her down her obvious need for a drink both amused and startled him. He carefully took a sip from the wine glass, joining her in the toast. "To us," he said with an impish smile.

Moving close to her, so that their fronts brushed each other, Dante gently took the glass of wine from his now blushing bride. "My love," he said gently as he took her other hand with his. He then placed her wine glass on the table and pulled her into him. "This is supposed to be the happiest brightening of our lives and I won't be having anything ruin it. Relax. We don't have to do this now. Let's go upstairs to bed as we've always done. We can talk about the brightening and other things as we've always done until you fall asleep on top of me. Alright?"

He gently kissed her lips, holding her tight. "I love you Niven Asunder and nothing that happens or doesn't happen this darkening will change that. Alright?"

Dante softly let the backs of his fingers caress Niven's arm, down toward her hand which he held. Then he turned and walked toward the stairs.

Old August 21, 2017, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Niven giggled as she was swept up in Dante's arms and carried across the threshold. Her anxieties were forgotten for the moment and she just enjoyed the feeling of his strong, muscular arms cradling her body. Once on the floor, however, they all returned.

A small sound of protest escaped from the elf as her husband gently took her goblet of wine from her. As he pulled her close she looked into his eyes while he spoke softly to her. His words were like warm honey, sweet and healing. Whether it was the new wine in conjunction with that which she'd had earlier, or just his words alone, Niven visibly started to relax. She smiled at him and took a deep breath. "Ok."

Tilting her head upwards, her lips met his as he kissed her. She let his love wash over her, taking her anxieties away with it. He knew exactly what to say, exactly what she needed to feel loved and comforted. It was as if he was designed for her to do just that. A small smile formed on her lips, though they never left his.

"However did I get so lucky to catch you?"
She murmured to him. Feeling much calmer, she allowed him to lead her up to their bedroom.

Once in their bedroom, Niven looked around. The last of her things had already been moved in here. While they'd been sharing a room for months already, now it was truly theirs. There was no longer any need for her own bedroom in the house.

Unfastening the cape that was around her neck and draping it over the vanity chair, she smiled seductively at her husband. “I’m not likely to sleep in my corset. Perhaps you can help me with my laces and such?" Turning around, she reached and pulled all her curled hair over one shoulder so he could get at her laces at the back of her dress. The girls had dressed her this morning and she was going to need some assistance getting undressed, and as there was no one else in the house...

CIR | SoF

Last edited by Niven; August 21, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old August 21, 2017, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eternal

Niven's giggles were like music to his ears. A gentle chime that warded away the darkness and evil of the world. He was glad that he'd have plenty of opportunities to hear it, over and over again.

"It is I who am the lucky one Niven Asunder, that you'd deign to throw your net in my direction," he replied before meeting her lips again with his own. Dante ran his fingers through her hair and drank deeply of her letting his love for her fill him and make him whole.

He gave her a soft smile as he moved to help her with her corset. Stepping up behind her he let his hand caress the side of her, where her arm was holding up her hair for him. Not too soft, he wasn't trying to tickle her after all... well alright maybe a little. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, he bent forward and kissed, gently the side of her neck, starting at where it met her shoulder and moving upward. Once his kissed met just behind her ear he gently straightened and started unlacing the corset. "It is my pleasure to help you with whatever you need Mrs. Asunder," he said seductively. Oooh... Mrs. Asunder. That sounded nice too.

Old August 22, 2017, 02:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

By the gods, she loved him. His fingers through her hair was her favourite form of affection from him and, as he did so as he kissed her, she melted. Her heart beat faster, pumping her adoration for him through her veins.

Her breath caught as his warm lips brushed her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head, exposing more of her neck for more kisses which he happily bestowed. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly, a smile on her lips. Mrs. Asunder. That did sound nice.

The corset loosened around her rib cage as Dante pulled on the strings. Niven instinctively put her hand to her breast to hold the strapless dress up as she simultaneously kicked off the dainty elven slippers that adorned her feet. The elf took a deep breath, grateful to be able to take full lungfuls of air again.

A thought struck her. With a sly smile, the elf released the pressure of her hand pressing against her chest and the green dress fell in a round silky heap around her feet, pausing only slightly as it caressed her hips.

CIR | SoF

Last edited by Niven; August 22, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old August 24, 2017, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Eternal

Once Niven's corset was loosened and she started to remove her slippers, Dante took the opportunity to remove his shirt, his cloak having already been deposited on a hat rack near the door of the room. He tossed it into the hamper and turned back to Niven about to say something.

Whatever he was about to say was swallowed up in the shock of what he saw. Don't misunderstand, it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Whatever synapses or wiring were in the dracon posing as a human's mind, they couldn't handle the image of beauty that was Niven Asunder in that moment. She was breathtaking and it stopped his words and actions as effectively as a kick to the junk.

After what seemed like an eternity to Dante, but was only part of a second in actuality, the dracon stepped quietly up behind the most beautiful woman on Telath who was adorned in a way he'd barely caught glimpses of, mostly thanks to a water balloon trajectory issue in Ziel Aerca. "I love you Niven Asunder," he whispered under his breath as he gently took her by the waist with one hand and slightly tipped her head to the other so he could adorn the other side of her neck with the kisses he'd neglected to do earlier.

Dante carefully, gently, not wanting to scare her allowed the hand holding her waist to pull her back to him. She should have been able to feel his bare chest on her back and his other reaction putting pressure on her lower back, just above her flawless backside. With his free hand, assuming she'd reacted positively so far, would start to explore her front, caressing her thigh, as low as Dante could reach and slowly working his way up, the tips of his fingers gently brushing the front of her womanhood, caressing her stomach, up her rib cage, coming to a stop under her breast. He then cupped it in such a way that he could massage and tickle the peak with his thumb, which he then proceeded to do.

Last edited by Dante Asunder; August 24, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old August 24, 2017, 04:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

Tucking her lips inward as she heard all sounds behind her cease, Niven smiled. She heard his breathing change and then in an instant, he was behind her. Her smile widened into a grin.

Niven knew how attractive Dante found her, how much he'd wanted her. For era's he'd been so patient. Even though for at least 3/4's of the era he'd slept next to her every darkening and though she knew more often than not having her close aroused him, he respected her enough not to try anything. And he was now about to be rewarded.

His warm hand on her hip sent an electrical shock through her, and her eyes fluttered closed as he whispered his love for her, his warm breath caressing her pointed ear. He moved her hair, and her hand that had been holding it slowly fell to her hip while he kissed the other side of her neck.

At the slight pressure on her waist, she fell backwards into the comforting warmth of his chest, his arousal evident. As he reached down and caressed her body she inhaled sharply as her own arousal heightened exponentially. A soft moan escaped from her. Her head leaned back against his shoulder as he played with her nipple and she stiffened for a nanosecond as her brain registered the touch. Her heart started pounding and her breathing quickened. The opposite arm from the cupped breast raised and reached behind her to caress his neck, her fingers entwining with his human seeming's sandy blonde hair.

CIR | SoF

Old August 24, 2017, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Eternal

She leaned into him, putting pressure on his already aching member. The attention caused him to pulse there unwittingly. He heard her breathing quicken which made him hunger for her all the more, then when she moaned it sent an electric thrill through his whole body, that if he'd had claws would have caused him to shred his remaining clothes.

Dante froze for half a second, when Niven stiffened at the unfamiliar touch of his hand on the pink tip of her otherwise alabaster perfection. Then as he felt her arm move toward his hair and her willingness became even more apparent he continued his caresses and moved his other hand from her hip to her other love peak. Dante's hands for the moment became mirror images of each other as the caressed, rubbed and tickled Niven's twin forms of succulence.

The dracon was enjoying himself immensely, but wanted more. He, however, didn't want to force anything on Niven too quickly. Also he didn't know if there was anything, specifically, she'd want him to do. Wanting to fulfill her erotic fantasies and such. As it was he decided to just let things happen as they would, then address the question with her later. That said he still whispered in her ear, as he nibbled on her lobe, "Guide me to what you like."

As it was he let his hand that had already been giving her other side so much attention slowly move back down he mid section, until his middle finger was directly over her other lips. Dante started to slowly move his finger up and down along the parting, using his other two fingers to part the lips into a smile. Assuming no resistance he gently started caressing the wetness closest to him.

Old August 24, 2017, 05:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alluring Archeress

She barely heard his words as the sound of her heart beat was thundering in her ears. For a few moments they made no sense. What she liked? By the gods, how in Aeternia was she supposed to know what she liked? She'd never done this before! Except for that one time with him, eras ago, but it had never been like this!!

As his fingers started to explore the more intimate parts of her body, she let out a gasp. A gasp of surprise more than anything else. That was new! She considered it for a moment before she realized she didn't mind it. Actually, it felt kind of good. Her grip on his hair tightened before she released it, sliding her hand down his neck.

As good as what he was doing felt, she wanted to shower love on him too. She gently pulled her nude body off of his and turned in his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down to her and kissed him fiercely, her fingers once again finding themselves in his hair. She loosened the tie holding his hair back so it could fall and his hair would much more easily slip through her fingers.

She bit his lip and gently pulled on it as she separated her lips from his. "I think we should go to bed," she whispered breathlessly.

CIR | SoF

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: