Old June 4, 2018, 04:26 PM   #121 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

They had their information. It was definitely something worth a reward, if they went to the right people. It would probably be a good idea, once they had patched themselves up, to go and visit the governor of Moonstone so that they could claim their rewards.

It was best to do such things in person, although Alphonsus was free to send a report. At the very least, though, he should come in person to pick up the rewards.

So! They were alive! In the end, wasn't that really the most important part?

OOC:
+1 dagger xp, +1 mysticism xp for Talindra
+1 Song xp, +1 crossbow xp for Alphonsus
+1 spellbreaking xp, +1 trident xp for Isabelle

+1 Song xp for Oliver (I definitely didn't forget about you)

Multiple glass shards recovered, useful for spellbreaking purposes and as low-level elementalism reagents. 6 small shards and 2 medium-sized shards for Isabelle, 6 small shards for Alphonsus and Talindra.

Last edited by Indefinite; June 6, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
Indefinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8, 2018, 06:05 AM   #122 (permalink)
Notable

Isabelle Sophie is unknown and forgotten
Isabelle kept her shards properly and felt she understood her crafts better. She turned to her two companions.

"That was quite an adventure. We are all battered and wounded, but we are alive. I think I would like to head that way, toward the river. I should feel better in the waters. I guess I will see you in town again, Alphonsus. See you sometime soon, Saehlin."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: