Old August 17, 2017, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

QuadeEllington is unknown and forgotten
[New Coldmoon] New Friends!

Summer XXIV

Quade finished his last song at the tavern and went to the bar to take a break and talk about getting a room. When he arrived, the bartender was in the middle of a conversation, but Quade politely waited until she was finished talking and the man moved on.

"What's it take to get a room around here?" Quade asked. "I've got some money, surely enough to pay for a room."

"I'm sure you've got enough coin to get a room, but they're for other patrons, ones a bit bigger than you are," she replied.

"So its about my size," quipped Quade," it's always about somethin with you humans."

After Quade finished the last part, most of the human patrons within earshot began to laugh. Quade was starting to lose his cool.

Got it? Thumbs Up!

Last edited by QuadeEllington; August 17, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
QuadeEllington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17, 2017, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Citizen

QuaraRein is unknown and forgotten
Quara winced as she overheard the conversation at the bar. She chugged the rest of the drink in her hand and rose from her slumped and unassuming position.

She walked up to the bar and leaned in beside the pixie, laughing nervously. "Surely you don't want a reputation as someone who turns down a paying customer due to their race, do you?" she asked the lady behind the counter.

She could feel the gazes of the laughing men on her back, and could only imagine what they were actually whispering. Just that she didn't want to know.
QuaraRein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17, 2017, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Citizen

QuadeEllington is unknown and forgotten
"Yeah, Listen to the lady! Just because I'm small doesn't give you the right to not give me a room. Really? You're still not gonna let me buy a room? Well that's your choice, but from now on I will tell tales of your horrible service."

After his outburst and the realization that he wouldn't be getting a room, Quade turned away from the bar and towards the the lady who had stood up for him.

"Hey thanks for the help."

Then he turned towards the door and started fluttering to leave, thinking to himself that humans can be big mean bullies.

Got it? Thumbs Up!
QuadeEllington is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: