Old December 25, 2017, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Oliver Smoke is an upstanding Citizen
About Moderation

As you can imagine I have another question (hence the post in the 'Questions' forum). Do I need to find a moderator for mundane tasks such as going to the Aedile's office? I don't expect to get any experience from the interaction. All that will be happening is Oliver will be having a new visa made and the deed to his starting package home updated. It's not an issue if I require a moderator, but if it's allowed, I can cover the NPC interaction myself.

Thanks for putting up with my questions. And Merry Christmas (or anything else you wish to celebrate this time of year).
Oliver Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25, 2017, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

You might not be getting experience out of it, but you are still getting something - the new visa and deed. So yes, it would still be best to get a moderator for something like this.

That being said, if it's a rather mundane and standard thing and you don't anticipate anything out of the ordinary happening, it's not even necessary for you to do a thread for it. But of course, you might want to roleplay it out regardless
Old December 25, 2017, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Oliver Smoke is an upstanding Citizen
I don't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen with the thread, but I do want to play it out because I think it will be entertaining. Thanks for the reply. I've submitted a request for moderation.
Oliver Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: