Old August 9, 2018, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Steel
Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero
[ZA] Moth Into Flames

Lord Links Kha'Serith sat on the bed in his hotel suite wearing nothing but a towel as he scrubbed and washed and polished his scales clean. He shared the room with suite with his family until a more permanent residence was set up for them. His room, the adult room, was set apart from the rest of the suite. He shared the room with his lovers while the dracolings shared the other bedrooms in the suite. In truth things grew rowdy and cramped very quickly between them all. Now was one of the few moments Links had the suite to himself since the kids had gone to a nearby park to play.

The dracon took the opportunity to clean and groom himself. It have been some time since he had done a deep cleanse of his scales. But now, as a lord, he had to make an extra effort to look his best as best as possible. It was true, most of the city didn't know about his title yet, nor cared, but it didn't mean he could slack off. One day they would know about the dracon lord. When they did, he wasn't to look his best.

Links picked and scrubbed and cleaned at the scales along his chest and belly. He probably should have drawn up a bath. This was going to take a while.

Links Kha'Serith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

There was still a fair amount of politicking that was going on in regards to the Lordship that had been endowed upon Links. Chief among the matters to be considered was not necessarily just where he was going to live, but also how. At some point the knights of his chapter were likely going to need some sort of chapter house for themselves, but would this chapter house be where Links and his family lived, or would there be something separate? And if so, would the chapter house be located in the city, or would somewhere out in the countryside be more appropriate? There was a fair amount of logistical work that was still necessary, it seemed, before things could really get started.

That was something that future Links could worry about, though. In the present, he had himself a nice scale cleaning to look forward to, and perhaps a lovely bath afterwards.

Or, Crema could come along. It seemed like she was dressed to go out, and not necessarily the type of "going out" that involved a nice walk. No, it almost looked like she was going to pick a fight, dressed in armor and decked out in weapons. In general, she still seemed uneasy about this whole affair that Links had gotten them into. Moving on from Trysvale had been something that she had supported but she hadn't quite managed to acclimate to the feel of the bigger city of Ziel Aerca, as opposed to the quieter, smaller township they'd come from. That, and having never actually met the strange woman employing Links, made it hard for her to feel comfortable in their new surroundings.

"Oh, sorry," Crema noted, spotting that Links seemed to be busy. "I was going to ask if you wanted to go out and see what sort of stock the local smiths have. Been a while since I looked into upgrading my arsenal."
Old August 14, 2018, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mythic

Links Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious SuperheroLinks Kha'Serith is a glorious Superhero
The dracon glanced up at the ivory draconess. His golden eyes traveled up and down her gear. She looked ready for trouble. Links had noticed that Crema had been rather tense and uneasy since she had arrived in the city. At first he had figured it had just been the stress from the trip with all the dracolings. But now he was thinking it was something else. She had always been rather quiet and timid and usually kept her problems to herself. She wasn't likely to just open up and gush about her problems to him, especially if they conflicted with his goals and plans. If he wanted to learn the truth, he needed to be the one to reach out and coax it out of her.

The nude dracon held up his hands and waved them dismissively. "Not a problem. I was just doing some deep scale cleaning, but now that I look at it, I'm going to need a full bath to make any head way. Give me a moment to get dressed and I'll go with you." He quickly put away his grooming kit and stood up to find his clothes, fully revealing himself. It wasn't anything the alabaster draconess hadn't already seen or experienced. And Links didn't mind showing off to his lover.

"I haven't really looked into the local smiths either. It would be nice to get an idea of what's available. Plus, it'll be a good opportunity for us to spend some time together, without the kids. It's been a while." A few moments later, the new lord was dressed and ready to go. He decided to follow her style of attire. Armor, weapons, ready for a fight. "Ready?"

Old August 14, 2018, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

At this point, Crema didn't even seem to pay the fact that Links was naked much heed, eyes not so much as wandering downwards. They might as well have been having a normal conversation, clothed or not. When not 'in the mood,' Crema remained very professional and serious business.

"Let's do that after our excursion today, then," she noted. "It's good to maintain cleanliness. We can run a few more errands today." Get a bit more done, get a bit more out of the bath at the end.

She'd wait for Links to get dressed and get ready, looking him up and down, spending a moment to tidy him up just a little. Tighten this up, arrange these a little more neatly. He was a Lord now, and appearances were important. Or at the very least, Crema's man shouldn't appear slovenly. "I scouted out three nearby locations of merit. What are you thinking? Did you have some specific arms or armor in mind, or shall it merely be a matter of browsing?"
Old August 14, 2018, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mythic

The dracon grinned as his draconess fussed over his appearance. She was quite the professional when she needed to be. That cold, hard, calculating side of her was a bit of a mystery to him. A mystery of excitement and wonder and danger. She was an interesting female. He was glad she stuck around.

"Mostly browsing as far as I'm concerned. I need to decide who has the best value and quality to supply the Hearts' future armory. Assessing the general skill of the smiths, if you will." Almost every trip into the markets now-a-days was shadowed by building the Order. He was always shopping and searching and comparing. Once he found a proper quartermaster, things would be much better. Probably.

"And of course, if you find something you need, don't hesitate to get it. I want you to feel prepared and ready for whatever. Money isn't an obstacle... within reason." Links had money, just not unfathomable amounts.

Old August 14, 2018, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Foreboden!

"What sort of equipment will your Order need?" Crema asked, quite quickly. "It should be important to know beforehand what exactly you're looking for, to know immediately once you're there. Will there be some sort of standardized outfit? Will everybody have the same arms and armaments?"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: