Old March 4, 2018, 11:49 AM   #61 (permalink)
Everything is walnuts

Wealth Tier: Steel
Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
It was silly, maybe even a bit ditzy but Tali felt a flutter of excitement upon catching the chip thrown at her.

An illusion could do that much? Truly fool all of the senses? If she thought about it, when it came to the old man - he made her believe that she was bound. To everyone else, she was a fool with her hands behind her back.

But to that extent? It was fascinating.

The interest brought a glimmer to her light brown eyes, seeming to shine past the exhaustion that threatened to consume her pale features as she looked down at the chip.

Now what to make it if not a chip?

A quiet sigh escaped her lips, pushing away all distractions so her final attempt could be accurate.

Her hope? A rose without a stem would appear before them both.

"Never Forget..."

CIR | SoF | Posting Status
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2018, 07:27 PM   #62 (permalink)
Aelyrian Addict

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa

A rose indeed. Which Griffith proceeded to pick up and bite down on, which rather messed up the spell, didn't it? Because in the end, it was still a chip.

"Them's the basics, and that's your three for the day." An initiate mage was admittedly rather limited with how much they could cast in a single day. More practice would help Talindra over that hurdle, however, once she reached the journeyman phase.

"We can practice more some other day, if you like."
Sliucha Sindosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2018, 09:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
Everything is walnuts

Wealth Tier: Steel
Talindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious SuperheroTalindra Koranthil is a glorious Superhero
Tali watched with a bit of heartache as the rose became consumed and resumed its natural form.

As her body harshly reminded her of its exhaustion, she sighed and gave a small nod. “I would like that, if we may. Thank you for all of the time you’ve spent with me.” She forced a bow, stumbling a bit from her weakened state.

"Never Forget..."

CIR | SoF | Posting Status
Talindra Koranthil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2018, 09:06 PM   #64 (permalink)
Aelyrian Addict

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa

Their first session was concluded, and eventually they'd have more to help Talindra get more familiar with all the different aspects of mysticism. It was slow going because of the limitations that an initiate had in terms of vis reserves, but eventually, they managed to get the elf to a good degree of familiarity.
Sliucha Sindosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2018, 09:06 PM   #65 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

OOC:

+2 mysticism xp for Talindra

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: