Old September 2, 2014, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa

[Ziel Aerca] Pink Velvet

A medium-sized, ostentatiously decorated building in the midst of the Malian Kame district. Walking in through the ornate double doors, one immediately notices the vast stretches of linen and cloth that sit upon tables, lined up all along the front of the room. All kinds of material, all sorts of colors, spread out and on display. Further to the back, waiting in opposite corners of the shop, were the two tailors.

The first, Alzriel, was a dark elf. He usually wore his long white hair in a sleek ponytail, and atop his forehead were a curious set of goggles that usually served to protect his eyes from the light - although they were less necessary when indoors. He dressed simply but stylishly, favoring silk shirts and tight leather pants along with big black boots that rose to his knees.

The second was a dorin named Lyton. He had a bit of a fabulous air about him, a magnificent bushy tail wagging behind him, his fur a deep shade of auburn. The tips of his ears, his tail, and his chest all sport brushes of white fur. He was a bit more under-dressed than one might expect for a tailor, donning nothing more than a deerskin loincloth, although this certainly accentuated his popularity with some.

All outfits were custom-made for the client, and while colors and materials would be up to them, the tailors insisted on crafting the designs themselves. There were two workshops in the back for each of them, where they would make the measurements work on the outfits, diligently doing their best to ensure that, once worn, they would make the customer look... delicious. After all, the shop specialized in the more carnal, erotic outfits; specifically, lingerie and underwear.

They had also recently expanded their business a bit, including several lines of perfume to be sold as well.
Crimson Petal: Light pink, with a vanilla scent. Heavily increases the desirability of the wearer, but the effect is somewhat short-lived.
Lovely Lilac: Purple, with a lavender scent. Makes those who smell it more fond, comfortable, and pleased with the wearer.
Captivating Citrus: Three times as powerful as Crimson Petal, but with the side effect of becoming just a tad hairy.
Cool Calm: Imbues the wearer with a calming aura, making those around them more complacent and agreeable.
Foxy Fresh: Significantly masks existing odors and provides a charming coffee/chocolate smell over them.

For those who were perhaps a bit more risque about things? Perhaps they would dare to inquire about the deluxe options available, in which case they'd be ushered through a door into the back area. Here, piercings were available on all parts of the body, from simple studs and rings to more intricate designs upon request. The shop's leatherworkers were also kept hard at work, churning out gear such as collars, riding crops, rubber gags, and plenty of rope. Sliucha's own alchemical creations are on display as well, most prominent of which are the toys resembling male anatomy, modeled from numerous races and species, of all different shapes and sizes, proudly on display for all to see.

Last edited by Sliucha Sindosa; September 8, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Sliucha Sindosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2014, 06:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Steel
Vulduul is a malevolent Minion

The ornate double doors swing open with the force of a minotaurs ungainly push and in walks 3 inches of Fae Champion and Saviour of Ziel Aerca.

He struts into this spanking new joint and sniffs up the aromas of the newness.

"Hail, Plebeian." he says with a nasty nasal tone.

"I am after a snazzy suit of blood red silk, and some way to keep my Scythe: Barry, attached to my back between my godlike wings so that I can unleash it when the mood for carnage takes me. Just like that," he clicks his little white fingers.

If he had eyebrows he would raise one, his big bug blood red eyes STARE.

RED or DEAD
Vulduul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2014, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Eternal

Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa Sliucha Sindosa

Lyton was currently in one of the back rooms, making measurements for another client - and by the sounds of it, probably being very intimate about it. So, that would leave Vulduul with the dark elf, who would simply watch the fae go on with some semblance of amusement.

"Very well," the tailor would note once Vulduul was done. "Let's adjourn into one of the back rooms, then, so we can begin. Take off anything that you wouldn't wear underneath the suit you want, and I can get your measurements."
Old September 5, 2014, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

Aware that strutting into one of the back rooms would take the Fae about five minutes, he instead drops his drawers right there. His arms then fold as his big eyes look down at them.

"These trousers are older than you are..

They were a gift from the Everqueen of Castle Nocturna when you were still swimming in your fathers sacs."
He turns and looks up with a VERY SERIOUS LOOK.

"You must take great care with them, they are.. priceless." He holds his hands up while shaking his head.

"No, no, I will not accept any offer for them so don't even try it. Not even.. 55 Crowns. No, I will resist and they will be placed in the museum of me." They are obviously manky.

He suddenly breathes in very sharply and his eyes close.

"Ok. I am ready.. No.. Yes, yes I am."

"Measure me."

RED or DEAD
Old September 6, 2014, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Eternal

"Mmm." The dark elf had stopped listening to Vulduul, ears only able to pick out key words, already focusing intensely on the task at hand. The only things that the fae would say that really registered would be the last few indicating his readiness, and as such the tailor would quickly get to work.

He'd be made to follow a series of instructions that would allow for Lyton to measure him properly - raise arms, stand this way, stand that way, all the while various measuring devices used to take his various measurements. Despite the invasive nature of the procedure Vulduul would feel like the dark elf was barely touching him at all. They'd be done in no time at all, the tailor clicking his tongue.

"Tonight," he would say. "Come back, and I shall have it for you."
Old September 6, 2014, 06:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Citizen

Vu walked the streets of Ziel Aerca with his little head held high.

While waiting for his new digs to be made he spent his time going to see his gang buddies and they mocked him because he was naked but Vu didn't care, he was far too much of a badass to worry about things like what normal people worried about.

He practiced his scythe skills on a Goat, he drank enough liquor to comatose a horse, he ate a whole two peas and in the end he swung back to the Pink Velvet and stood tall and proud and evil while waiting for the elf to bring him his suit.

RED or DEAD
Old September 6, 2014, 01:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Eternal

Vulduul would return, and the tailor would impatiently wave him into one of the back rooms for fitting, closing the door behind them. The outfit was ready, laid out for him on a table and waiting for him to put it on. The suit, made of the materials and of the color the fae had chosen, would fit him perfectly, little slits allowing for his wings to slip out comfortably as well.

Straps on the suit were blended into the fabric so well that they seemed like part of the suit itself, and allowed for Vulduul to keep his scythe on his back. It was an intricate system such that moving around and jostling wouldn't allow the weapon to budge at all, but all it took was a good tug from his hand and the straps would let his scythe go. Perfect for 'unleashing' it, as he had requested.
Old September 9, 2014, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Citizen

The suit was magnificent, perfect for the little bastard.

He paid, likely lowering his tier but it didn't matter. It was worth it just to look at himself in the mirror all day long, which he did. Finger-clicking good. After several candlemarks he had finally had enough of staring at himself so he strutted out the door of the Pink Velvet ready to build his crime empire.

RED or DEAD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: