Old April 15, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Momo Hinamori

Sarah is a glorious SuperheroSarah is a glorious SuperheroSarah is a glorious SuperheroSarah is a glorious SuperheroSarah is a glorious Superhero

[Notice Board] Talk of the Town

~ Notice Board ~
Wanted Posters, For Sale Signs, Declerations of Love, Notices of Adventures, Conspiracy Theories, Art and Poetry!
Everything you can imagine...

Within the Plaza of the Queens rested a huge Notice Board covered from top to toe in parchment of all kinds. From wanted posters of terrible criminals to notices of job openings and adventures, this was the place that people came to find out what was going on in Port Alyxandrya and the Empire Beyond!

Secrets :
This Notice Board is for IC notices only. Any PC or Moderator can openly place a notice upon this board. They do not have to be about Port Alyxndarya directly and can be used to notify PCs in PA about things going on outside of the city and province.

Please make sure you time-stamp your notice approximately (even just a Season is fine).

IC reactions to notices are welcome in this thread, please link the notice you are reacting too at the start of your post.

Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2013, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Legend

Nanai is a dubious Denizen

Spring
Era XX pf

Interestingly one brightening a one woman would approach the board before tacking onto it yet one more notice to its already over dressed hide. It wasn't that big nor was it overly small. One could perhaps say that it was perfectly suited for its task.

Job opening:

Description:

One baker wanted. Specialization in fruit muffins and sweet cakes preferred. Will also consider servants with cooking experience if willing to take on additional roles.

Job Length:

Eternity. Consider yourself to have become a personal servant until your dying breath and beyond should you be hired.

Pay:

Minimal. Do not expect a large wage despite the level of service required.

Additional Bonuses:

This job despite its low pay and the heavy handedness of your probable master will provide the opportunity to acquire and experiment with rare ingredients that people would normally be hard pressed to find in a law abiding society.

Downsides:

Absolute obedience is expected if hired. Also will involve travelling from city to city on a monthly basis, so the ability to store and transport your ingredients is a must. Help with this though may provided should you prove yourself adept at your craft.

If interested, please present yourself at the Port Alyxandrya Hegemony branch.

In Human form unless stated otherwise in the thread
Red rep makes the world go around!
Also, Nanai is now male. This applies only to new threads though so if your already in a thread with me, don't worry.

Last edited by Nanai; April 15, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
Nanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2013, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Luminary

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Alastair Sinclare is a glorious SuperheroAlastair Sinclare is a glorious SuperheroAlastair Sinclare is a glorious SuperheroAlastair Sinclare is a glorious SuperheroAlastair Sinclare is a glorious SuperheroAlastair Sinclare is a glorious Superhero

Spring, Era XX

The following notice was found on the board one day, perhaps too soon:

LOST: 1 Magical Academy. Answers to the name 'Stormy', if found, please set it on fire.
Reward: Negative eleven crowns and may the Gods have mercy upon your soul.

"The peace of God no longer interests me."
Alastair Sinclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2013, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Notable

Muchaka is an upstanding Citizen
Spring
Era XX, PF

Wanted

Wanted

For questioning regarding the events at the Red Sky at Night Tavern.
Any citizens with information on the whereabouts
of this person are required to report to the Port
Alyxandryian Constabulary - Gut Division.
Withholding vital information that may lead to
her capture will suggest cooperation in her illegal
activities and will incite an additional warrant of
arrest for said party.

OOC:Figured I'd mine as well move it here.
Old April 15, 2013, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hero

Wealth Tier: Steel
Madelyn Twist is a famous HeroMadelyn Twist is a famous HeroMadelyn Twist is a famous Hero

Madelyn's Secrets! Don't tell ~/~The fabulous me!
Madelyn Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19, 2013, 02:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
civis aelyrianus sum

Alexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious SuperheroAlexis Sapientia is a glorious Superhero

Ring We don't use milk cartons here.

Late Imperos
In the Reign of Rhysatra and her First Lackey Threllius de Lylles,
during the Supreme Commandership of the West of Her Imperial Highness Arctic de Ioannes,
and the de jure Governorship of Roscarnis de Lylles of the Province of Prime,
battered husband of his estranged wife, Her Grace Lady Roslynn Kaldres de Lylles, Thane of Port Alyxandrya
Late Summer, Era XX after the Aetherfracture.

R I

If a gentleman by the name of

John Bayman

presents himself to the Imperial Consulate here at Port Alyxandrya, he will find that doing so will be to his benefit.

Ducor Navarch Alexis Sapientia, Imperial Navy (Ret.)
[CIR] [Glory of the Conqueror] [SOF]
6/21/2015 - Weekend posting.

"So few have ever accepted the leadership of this land, and survived it." ~ Governor Elanara Al'lende

Alexis Sapientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2014, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mythic

Kaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious SuperheroKaar is a glorious Superhero

Summer, PF XX
Article of Consensus

Port Alyxandrya, I am writing this article to you shamed and dishonored.

Though the Hegemony did not endorse the grievous crimes perpetrated against your people by Nanai Treis, this unacceptable and horrific series of tragedies were carried out beneath the noses of men and women sworn to protect you. While I did not hold the blade that wounded you, I accept personal responsibility for the actions of a Hegemony soldier corrupted by their own power.

This has resulted in an overhaul of the Hegemony command structure to compensate, and a change in leadership in multiple branches. The Hegemony of Port Alyxandrya will be personally overseen by myself until a suitable replacement can be found, one who embodies the just spirit of our organization. While full transparency is of course impossible and impractical, The Hegemony will make every effort possible to keep both the citizenry and the constabulary appraised of each step of our restructuring process.

To the victims, I know that nothing I can offer will dull the tragedy you've endured. However whatever is in my power I will carry out. The Hegemony will pay for any therapy, and offer free security services to you and your families.

Soldiers of the Hegemony, I understand and forgive your desertion. To ask you to continue to serve in the light of such a betrayal by your senior officer would be sheer stupidity. Should any of you choose to return, your experience and devotion will be most welcome.

Clients of the Hegemony, it is my deepest regret that I must inform you of an interruption of service. During this restructuring process, some of our services you have come to enjoy will unfortunately not be practical to enforce. We look forward to establishing an efficient corps to serve you in the near future.

The Hegemony is better than this. We accept responsibility for our actions and those of our brethren. We will move forward into the future with the firm resolve of providing Port Alyxandrya with the level of premium security that the rest of the Hegemony offers to our clients.

Thank you.

Kaar, Chapter Master of the Hegemony.

Old January 31, 2015, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Luminary

Wealth Tier: Bronze
Qiara Aubell is a benevolent AdventurerQiara Aubell is a benevolent Adventurer

Ponutis, Winter XXII

A small handwritten notice was tacked onto the board in early winter:

Quote:
ADJURATION SERVICES OFFERED

Have you always wanted to say hello or goodbye to a long-lost friend? Perhaps you never asked your mother for her secret cake recipe before she died?

Or perhaps you suspect your home of being haunted by ghosts or spirits! Levitating objects, strange voices, doors opening and closing of their own accord--these are all likely signs of a ghost in residence.

I can help!

Please send a letter with details of your situation to this address. I look forward to hearing from you.

Qiara Aubell

CIR
| SOF | Qiara's Apartment
adjuration services offered
fall 2017: posting about once a week.
Qiara Aubell is offline   Reply With Quote