Old October 16, 2017, 02:51 PM   #76 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Yay!!! Congrats Mim! Sounds like you're going on a brand new adventure Hope you have fun in Ottawa!

-Tyler

SoF

RL Update (March 19th, 2018) - On an indefinite hiatus, as 2 month old kid/working full time is taking up all free time.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 09:10 PM   #77 (permalink)
Down the Rabbit Hole

Mimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious SuperheroMimesis is a glorious Superhero

Hi all (and thanks for the well wishes =) ), wanted to drop by to say that I haven't really fallen off the face of the earth, I've just fallen off of the face of Telath. For a bit. I've just been way too focused on everything that's going on in rl. Good to see that things here have been plugging along too. I will haul myself back onto the face of Telath at some point, hopefully soon, but I honestly can't say much more than that.

I do very much like the job, though, and I'm learning a ton (it's so amazing to just be learning and doing new stuff (!)). Thanks again to everyone here for good wishes, patience, just being here, etc., etc. You get the drift.

Check my Office for Carrots and Updates!
Thanks to Chary for the bunny! (x2)
Mimesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 09:35 PM   #78 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

You are obviously missed, but as much as we occasionally try to fool ourselves, there really are more important things in life than Aelyria. What really matters is that you've taken a huge risk and it seems to be paying off. Go you! We will of course hang around and wait with baited breath for your resumption on the boards, but don't let us rush you. You'll know when the time is right.

Posting Status: Trying to catch up after a couple of weeks away... [01.10.2018]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2017, 10:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
Notable

Karen Blazewing is a dubious Denizen
well that's good to know waiting for you as patiently as I can but rl comes first so do what you got a do we will welcome you back with open arms and but load of backed up treads lol

CIR:
Karen Blazewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23, 2018, 07:31 PM   #80 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

Wonderful to have you back, Mim! Let's do this!

Posting Status: Trying to catch up after a couple of weeks away... [01.10.2018]
Moss Oktra'rek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: