Old August 21, 2014, 05:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Famous

Wealth Tier: Steel
Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

In this moment, time stood still (private)

“You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”

― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Willow was sitting on her balcony on top of Black Fire, the smoke from her simmering cigarette was slowly curling around her face as she pondered the streets below. This city was hard to watch, hard to live in. The music, the dancing and the general mayhem happening below could barely be heard from up here, but she could feel it in her bones. The people below were delving into a state darker and more dangerous then they cared to admit they had inside of themselves, and it only took the bottom of a bottle to give them the courage to act on it. Come morning, when they wake with a raging hangover and only the faint memories of what it felt like to be alive, to let their inner beasts out, they would disavow to anyone who asks that they ever had these sinister thoughts.

It was sickening.

She made her business off of the primal desires she knew everyone possessed. It didn't matter who you were, inside of every living soul there was that need, that desire to be something more. More than the merchant selling fresh baked bread every brightening. More than the wife with 5 screaming kids and a husband that hardly looked at you anymore. More than any "good" life could give you. So she gave it to them. She offered them the chance to be something greater than themselves, to wholly and completely accept what they could be and who they were.

But they betrayed her.

Every brightening she walked down the streets of Nexus, women whispered behind their hands like she couldn't hear them, men gave her a quick leering smile and small nod of the head but kept walking. No merchant boasted about the things he did that night at her club. No wife acknowledged how it felt to bathe in the scents of hot, hardcore sex they thought had passed them by. The people of Nexus were hiding behind their guilds, and their sense of justice, but she knew better. She knew what was behind this city, behind all the cities, waiting to be unleashed and harnessed.

She was tired of waiting for their potential to blossom. She would have to force it.

Taking a long drag of her cigarette, Willow pushed herself away from the banister and let the smoke out slowly as she rubbed out the light and solidified the plan in her heart. A plan she had been stewing on for a long time but never was fully committed.

Well she was committed now. She was sick of living like this, living like she cared about the average, pitiful problems of everyone on the street. Sick of pretending that she was something different than what she was. She was a creature of fancy, and action. A creature that thrived off of wine and the drugs found in bottles and behind the blood of a man. A creature that fed off the energy of sex and danced in the darkness surrounding it.

Willow could no longer be anyone else, and there was one woman who would understand her needs better than anyone.

She went back into her apartment and grabbed a thin black summer jacket as she went to put her fate into motion. She wore a skin tight dark blue halter neck shirt that exposed most of her breast and emphasized their size and shape. Her black suade leather pants softly swished as she walked and her knee high boots clicked as the heels marched across her hard wood floors. If anyone made any sign of acknowledgment to her or greeting, she ignored them. She was on a singular mission now.

Willow walked the shadows of Nexus and kept walking until she found herself deep in the outskirts of town, well out of range of sight and sound. Moonlight was her only source to see, but she showed no fear or trepidation. She had decided.

"I'm here!"

She called out slightly louder than a normal tone of voice.

"I'm ready to work, to prove myself to you. I need your help and I know you want the same things I do. So I will wait. Send someone to speak to me, wherever they are. Summon them, send them on the trek because I promise you that you will want me on your team. I will be the best thing that ever happened to you."

She then sat down at the base of a nearby tree and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I can wait, and am waiting for you Haya."

Old August 29, 2014, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Champion

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Vaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious Superhero

Willow Treme waited.

There was no one around in those darkening hours to hear her crying out to Aeternia itself. No one bore witness to her pleas -- to that moment which could make them add insane to the list of things they spoke of her when they didn't think she was listening. Of course, calling her a loon might have been the least heinous part of their two-faced repertoire, anyways. How eager they were, in the anonymity of night, to consume the very drug she pushed ever so well. How willing were men and women to fantasize about the Black Fire, to dream and find pleasure in mere thoughts of Willow Treme herself.

All of them were so fething high and mighty during the day, despite it all.

Haya would understand her, though. She knew it. If ever a pair were made for each other, it was Haya and Willow Treme. Yet, Haya didn't come. The moon kissed the voluptuous curves of her body for hours, exploring that exposed flesh that so many wished they could have been delving into at that moment. Willow gave that night, and the ones after, more patience than she seemed to ever give anything else.

In the end, no Haya. No messenger. No signs. Not even a placebo. Gods never answered to words alone.

A couple of cycles went by, and it was the same old humdrum each day. No matter how much Willow tried to break routines, it seemed that even her unpredictable nature became part of said routines. That feral and hungry beast inside her was tired of its cage, the mere morsels she fed it so entirely unsatisfying.

It was almost two cycles later when, as she entered the club from one of her moonlit strolls, that one of her guards stopped her. The vagaran was a rather hulking mountain of a man, often thought slow by many, but he'd been handpicked by Vaishen. Willow soon found out why: The man wasn't always the brightest, but he was just smart enough to be clever and dumb enough to be loyal. The perfect combination. "Miss Treme. There's some lady in there, wantin' to speak to the owner."

The look on his face told her something was strange. "She ain't been interested in companionship. She had a go with Damion and Hunter at the same time, took 'em right upstairs soon as she got here, then she even talked Isabella into a bed in five minutes. I swear it on my father's grave."

He shrugged. It didn't seem like a big problem -- she was paying, after all -- but it was still pretty damn unusual. "Anyways, said she would like to see ya soon as you got here. Figured you should know before walking into things."
Old September 2, 2014, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Famous

Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

It was frustrating.

Cycles, CYCLES, and not a peep. She knew that catching the attention of a goddess would be difficult but she had been so willing to bet that her clubs had at least been a speck on Haya's radar. Willow was right up her alley, her clubs fed into desires that these fools wouldn't acknowledge they had and destroyed the best intentions and 'cleanest' heart.

But nothing.

Willow was not a patient woman and waiting this long was making her go crazy and she was taking it out on people. Probably not an adult response, but feth that and everyone else. She was pissed.

That was until she walked back to the club on darkening.

Willow quirked an eyebrow and nodded her thanks to the bouncer before entering the club and sure enough there was a woman waiting for her in her usual booth. Who this woman was and why she seemed to have insatiable need to sleep through her entire staff Willow had no idea; but it was enticing. Sitting next to the woman Willow looked her up from head to toe but did not offer a hand or any sort of 'traditional' welcome.

"So what can I help you with? Besides feeding my companions to you one by one, or as I hear it, three by three."

Old September 3, 2014, 03:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Champion

Vaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious SuperheroVaishen Vadei is a glorious Superhero

What Willow looked over was a long, lean figure with an ample amount of dark gray flesh to admire. The vysstichi was kind enough to not run around in a chainmail bikini, per se, but one look at her was enough to tell anyone this woman had no self-confidence issues. Her top clung tight to the twin swell of her breasts -- small by some men's exaggerated standards, yet a perfect and reasonable size to most -- and the fabric dared not cover one inch more of her cleavage than was needed. A bared midriff and hourglass figure led down until they met her leggings, which rested dangerously low on her hips.

Willow offered no traditional greeting, but as she slid into the booth, the woman was glad to greet her with a smile that displayed rows of white teeth that contrasted with the dark stain of her full lips. No one could deny that this woman was a portrait of sex, lust, and beauty. The vysstichi shifted, leaning in close to Willow, letting her shoulder brush against Willow's own. "I'm not much for small talk when I see something I want, and I've seen quite a lot of things I want at your club tonight."

Her arm draped over the back of the booth, right behind Willow, and he lifted her chosen drink to her lips. Willow recognized it as a Rapture before it disappeared down the woman's delicate throat. The glass was returned to the table, and her fingertips -- still chilled from the cold of the glass -- softly brushed along Willow's arm. "I'm Zilvala, and you must be Willow. I'll admit, I might have gone through all your companions, had I not heard such nice things about you. So often, the owners of places of lust and fantasy are anything but the beauty they expect their underlings to be." Her eyes, blood red in color, were shameless as they moved along Willow's body. "So not the case here. Would you mind chatting for a while?"
Old September 11, 2014, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Famous

Well then,, this Zilvala, certainly was not the shy sort. Though she was a Vyssi, and dark elves weren't exactly known for their decorum, or as Willow looked over the womans selectively placed clothing, their modesty. Not that Willow was one to mind that type of thing. She in fact loved dark elves for that very reason. Even slept with a few for the few of having someone as dark and passionate as she was, it was sure to never be boring.

But this woman was different. There was something more to her than met the eye. Willow could just feel it in the way she looked at her. She had been with Ceva, Silucha, and Archalen, all twisted in their own way, but Zilvala wasn't twisted, she was coordinated. She was calculative. Those red eyes were doing more than sizing her up for a lay, they were sizing her up as a being. As a purpose in some plan she had.

Willow was never one to give up a puzzle.

"You flatter me." Willow smirked as she signaled her usual bottle of wine to be brought to their table. It was there faster than seemed possible with two glasses and then her staff was gone. They knew Willow and they knew her business, so they knew to keep out of it and do as she asked quickly. She picked out her staff carefully.

"Though I believe that I have a moment to spare for a glass and some...conversation."

Old September 15, 2014, 05:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Champion

"Flatter?" Zilvala pouted, her dark gray -- and rather full -- lips overexaggerating the gesture just enough to make the expression seem sultry. "Flattery implies false praise, my dear Willow, and I mean every word of what I say." The hand she'd used to hold that Rapture pushed the drink away before sliding her own wine glass closer to her. However, she left it up to her gracious host to see that the glass was filled.

Willow once again became aware of the hand that'd draped itself behind her in such casual fashion as she felt slender fingers entwining themselves in her caramel locks of hair. "I adore beautiful things," Zilvala said as she leaned in closer, her body pressing against Willow, "I love playing with them, enjoying the pleasures I can give them or they can give me, and, from time to time, breaking them." The vysstichi grinned, and her other hand came up, the tip of a finger brushing along the curve of Willow's jaw, and those red eyes could tell Willow Treme all about how sincere this woman's praise was.

"Maybe you can help me, my dear Willow. I love your club here, but I'm a woman of certain appetites. Voracious as they are, I'm no mere slut willing to feth anything. I want pretty toys and... openness. A place where I can satiate my darkest desires without judgment, without any limits, where people relish beauty in the same way I do." Zilvala's finger caught just under the far side of Willow's chin and, with a bit of pressure, turned Willow's head so that she was looking right at the vysstichi -- their faces mere inches apart.

"I think you're a woman who knows what I mean, and maybe knows where I can find such a thing in Nexus Prime."
Old September 20, 2014, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Famous

This woman was a dark beauty you only heard of in fables. Willow fancied herself something special, a woman that was an organized chaos that could kill a crowd with a swish of her hips. But this Zilvala was a demon in heels and although Willow knew she should stop talking, that she sure as hell shouldn't accept her offer it was too enticing to ignore. The woman practically vibrated with the intensity of her sexual nature and dangerous attitude, and Willow had never met a woman, or another person at all like her. Willow could learn a few things herself it seemed.

"I believe I could help you out."

Willow grinned slowly, she knew, or thought she had a pretty good at least, at what Zilvala wanted. She reached out and brushed the tips of her fingernails along the ridge of the dark woman's collarbone.

"I'm building out downstairs for those 'special' needs and people," She grinned, "But it isn't done yet. However, my apartment is available if you desire."

Willow had some toys and good set ups upstairs that she was rather proud of. It wasn't anything her temple would be like, full of twisted fething sexual desires that would break any molds people set for themselves. But for Zilvala, it should do the trick if she wished.

Willow would stand and gesture towards the stairs. "Shall we?"

Old September 24, 2014, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Champion

Willow stood, and Zilvala swung her legs around so that her knee high boots rested on the seat that the club owner had just abandoned. She crossed them, ankle over ankle, with her one arm still draped over the back of the booth. She looked up at Willow with her red irides, her drink hand finding the Rapture she’d abandoned in favor of wine Willow never offered. The glass lifted to her dark lips, and the Rapture was gone. The vysstichi looked like she was considering the offer, and yet Willow could tell by the soft gasp that’d escaped her lips as fingernails raked Zilvala’s collarbone that the dark elf was sold.

“I’d love to.” Zilvala answered at last, and she slid from within the booth to stand next to Willow. Her own fingernails found the back of Willow’s thigh, digging in through the fabric of her dress, and her lips kissed at Willow’s earlobe. Then, she whispered, “Especially if you tell me about this special downstairs for special people.”

There was mischief in her smile and a glimmer in her eye as her fingers slipped from Willow’s thigh to entwine with Willow’s own hand. Zilvala seemed content to be led to her apartment in such fashion.
Old September 24, 2014, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Famous

Willow liked this Zivala, it would be an interesting night, and she had this persistent feeling it would be one she would never forget. She led Zivala up to her apartment, unlocking the tucked away passage and leading her to Willow's haven of sorts. Once there she locked the door behind her and slowly began to tease at the bindings holding Zivala's clothes onto her.

"Well, downstairs will be something special."

She loosened up the woman's top as he lips found their way down the side of her neck.

"A sanctuary to all those who indulge and worship the darker sides to sex and passion. People who want to live free and do to each other as they please."

Willow's lips turned into a smile against the dark elfs skin as her top finally gave way and her lips found the comfortable and alluring swells of her breasts.

"Eventually, I would hope for this sanctuary to be a place of freedom to Hayan's so that they can have a temple here in Nexus Prime."

Old September 24, 2014, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Champion

Zilvala was content to follow Willow, and she couldn’t shake the feeling of Zilvala’s gaze sizing up every shape and curve of her body. The door locked behind them, and Zilvala voiced no complaints as Willow got straight to business. She seemed content to stand there, her eyes closed and a soft sound of pleasure escaping her throat, as Willow teased away the few straps and strings that held her scant clothing on. She made no effort to help, but instead simply enjoyed. Willow’s lips on her neck made Zilvala bring her hands up, sliding them into Willow’s hair and grasping both head and hair as she moaned.

“A sanctuary to all those who indulge and worship the darker sides to sex and passion. People who want to live free and do to each other as they please.”

“That sounds just like what I’m hoping to find.” Zilvala replied, a gasp escaping her dark lips as Willow’s attentive lips found the swells of her breasts. She did nothing to hide the fact she was quite pleased at the act, and every sign Willow could see indicating arousal was ever so present. “I’m a pilgrim of sorts, you might say. I’ve been traveling, seeking out such places of pleasure, and providing my own form of worship to them while I’m there.” The smile on her lips left no doubt as to what she meant.

“Eventually, I would hope for this sanctuary to be a place of freedom to Hayan's so that they can have a temple here in Nexus Prime.” At this, Zilvala’s eyes opened halfway, giving her that look of pleasure and seduction, though Willow felt those red eyes looking down at her with some sense of curiosity.

“Oh?” Her hands clutched at Willow’s head and hair still, encouraging her to continue. “Are you a priestess of Haya, then?”
Old October 6, 2014, 10:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Famous

Willow chuckled and straightened up, pressing herself flesh against Zilvala. Her lips were mere inches from the dark elf's as she whispered to her, her voice soft and alluring.

"Not exactly, just doing my part to help aid her efforts as I try to earn her graces."

Then she paused before she kissed Zivala as she suddenly put together two and two, realizing something rather important Zivala just said. My own from of worship.

"Are you Hayan?"

The way the woman held herself, presented the image of sex and pleasure as much or even more than Willow herself. Seeking out places of dark pleasures that push boundaries and provide exotic entertainment. This woman was on the search for the very things a Hayan would desire. Suddenly Willow was even more curious about Zivala and what purpose could have led her here.

Old October 8, 2014, 01:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Champion

Willow paused, her lips so dangerous in how close they were to the vysstichi’s, and Zilvala looked at her through her half open lids. She could see that revelation dawning on Willow’s face, and her dark lips curled into a smile much different than the one she’d had during the more physical pleasures of their conversation.

The dark elf was pondering the unexpected direction this little interaction was taking. She’d met many madams of the night, brothel owners, and such that paid their lip services to Haya -- but this woman’s business was a cut above the typical whore houses of the empire. Perhaps, when this woman said she desired Haya’s graces, she planned to approach the goddess with similar voraciousness?

Zilvala’s smile spread even more, showing hints of her perfect white teeth. She’d found a play toy. Her fingers tightened in Willow’s hair, and she pulled the woman in closer, taking the initiative to lock Willow’s lips into a long, fiery kiss of her own. “You already know the answer to that.”

The dark elf broke their contact then, her fingers trailing along Willow’s face for a brief moment before Zilvala walked deeper into her apartment. The topless Hayan tugged at the bindings that held her leggings on, and stopped for just a moment before taking a single step out of the tangle of clothes that soon resided at her feet. She looked over her shoulder at Willow, the backside of her entire form bared before the woman, and a single visible red eye lingered on the club owner. “I find myself intrigued by you.” She turned then, resting on Willow’s bed, and crossed her legs as she leaned back on her hands. The swell of her breasts was nicely emphasized by that moment. “Tell me more about your plans.”

Last edited by Vaishen Vadei; October 8, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
Old October 11, 2014, 02:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Famous

Willow knew in that second, that passionate and amazing moment Zivala's lips locked with hers, that this was going to change everything. Zivala was a huntress, that much Willow already knew, but the way she casually stripped herself, the way her red eyes now danced with some dark purpose, the revelation that this woman was a full blooded Hayan....Willow was going down the rabbit hole.

It was going to be slippery.

She couldn't resist diving in though, this is exactly what she wanted. This woman was exquisite. Her figure, her poison, she was a dark and haunting force that Willow had always been drawn too. It was along the same lines why she finally decided to devout herself to Haya. The Goddess was the ultimate drug to Willow's desires. She took off her clothes as she walked towards the dark elf laying so perfectly on her bed.

"It will be a place to indulge in your darkest desires, your truest demons. It will be a place to spread your dreams that you dare not speak of in the daylight."

The words slipped off her lips like silk as she slid her naked form up Zivala's warm flesh. She placed kisses up every inch of hot skin as she went, letting her tongue tease as she went.

"It will be a place of freedom to worship. To swim in passion."

Old October 16, 2014, 06:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Champion

Zilvala arched her back, and her legs uncrossed as she leaned back on the bed. Her head tilted back, a movement which caused her silver tresses to cascade back onto the bed like a waterfall glittering in sunlight, pouring into a pool of similar sheen on the bed beneath her head. Her eyes closed, and a throaty hum of pleasure encouraged every kiss and teasing flick of Willow’s tongue to continue. The dark elf left herself open to the club’s mistress, letting Willow play with her nude form as she desired.

She felt that satisfaction at Willow’s skills thus far on more than just a physical level. There were ways a woman could make another woman feel – things few, if any, men could ever understand, simply because they were cursed with the wrong structure of both body and thought – and Willow seemed to be practiced in them all.

“Oh yes, you’ve sold me on the idea all too well.” A soft gasp from Zilvala’s lips afterwards punctuated her statement with a tiny sign of how true her statement was. “I find myself more curious about how you plan to do it.” After all, what were pretty words and a lovely face without the moxy to back it up?

Last edited by Vaishen Vadei; October 16, 2014 at 06:56 PM.