Old January 14, 2014, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Notable

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Tessa Almari is a dubious Denizen
Passing Fancy (Arturus)

Winter Era XX
Mid-Darkening

She walked through the streets of Nexus from the Black Fire, a bit buzzed and surprisingly calm for once. She didn't feel on edge. Maybe it was because she just performed. Or because she felt a change in the air.

She wore a dark cloak over her performance outfit of a beaded crimson bodice laced to show off her curves and fitted black pants tucked into black leather boots. She was in a suprisingly good mood. On a high that she couldn't put to words she just needed something else to get into..maybe the Lingerer's Inn & Tavern would have something to get into? She made a turn and than another and headed down a path that lead to the tavern and entered it with a slow smile crossing her lips.

She walked up to the bar and ordered a drink and ran her fingers through her hair. Maybe a sailor or some lost merchant...She took a sip of her drink as she eyed the prospects around her.

Secrets

Red rep. over Green is Better if you Please :) &Thank you

Will be posting mostly on the weekends

Old January 14, 2014, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

Arturus Breuner is a benevolent Adventurer

Tavern’s have become home to the scarred warrior. The bottom of the bottle was his only desire in life now, it was attainable and the results were believable unlike the gods and faith. Arturus was a broken man, not just physically but metally as well. His moral compass has been spun about and his faith in the gods have been destroyed. He had turned his back on his brothers in the sveltevi and the order itself. It all seemed fake to him. But, the bottom the bottle was real.

He marched up to the bar solely focused on getting his fill and payed little attention to his surroundings. He even missed the very beautiful Tessa next to him at the bar, a lady he had met before in the past briefly.

“Bottle of whisky!” Arturus ordered flopping his coins onto the bar’s surface for the bartender to collect. His hand was quickly reunited with his second favorite thing in life and he took a savage gulp of the spirit that burned from the moment the liquid entered his mouth and down deep into his soul. Arturus goal today was to get hammered, everything else was secondary.
Old January 15, 2014, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Notable

That voice. It seemed familiar. She glanced to her side at the man who ordered an entire bottle of whiskey.

"An entire bottle? Someone's mighty thirty or trying to drown their troubles" She remarked as she leaned against the bar, she motioned for the bartender to pour her another drink.

She glanced the stranger over, there was something familiar about him. She couldn't quite place it at the moment.

"So which one is it stranger? Really thirsty or really troubled?" She smiled easily.

Secrets

Old January 15, 2014, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

Arturus paused taking the lip of the bottle out from his mouth to respond back to his nosey neighbor. He turned his head to glance at the intruder and too his delight it was a pretty woman. She was a creature of pure beauty, her tan skin added a dash of exotic spice to her perfect hour glass figure. Took effort for the big guy to keep his tongue from hitting the floor.

“Maybe both, sweetheart…….maybe both” he gave the woman an appreciative smile, though could look awkward with his facial scarring. “The name is Arturus Breuner and may I be bold enough to ask for your assistance in slaughtering this devilish bottle tell it has nothing left. Maybe we could make war on its friends as well?“ The scarred warrior played propping the bottle forward for her to share.
Old January 21, 2014, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Notable

"Tessa" She spoke her name a slow smile crossed her features. He wasn't her normal type. Not that she had one as long as they werent a fething jerk. This Arturus seemed nice enough. Why not. It was something to get into. And at least they'd be drinks. That's how most of her adventures started any way.

"And sure. Why not. Can't hurt to keep someone company while drinking" She gave a soft laugh and reached for the bottle and took a drink. "So are you in Nexus for business or pleasure...or both?"

Secrets

Old January 26, 2014, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

“mainly pleasure but it doesn’t hurt to find business” The scarred warrior replied watching the woman drink from his bottle. It relaxed Arturus that she was not taken back by his gross disfigurement and willing to share a bottle, though whisky does trump all.

The big lug reached over gently taking to bottle for his turn at a long swig of the booze. He tipped the bottle back gulping the whisky with no talent to manners before placing the bottle back on the table and sliding it back to the beautiful woman that sat with him. “ And you Tessa, Business or pleasure?”
Old February 5, 2014, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Notable

"Most of my business is of the pleasure variety" Tessa gave him a slow smile. She ran her fingers through her dark locks.

She took another swig of the drink and allowed the warmth o the alchol to flow through her veins.

"I mean occasionally I do normal business, odd bits and ends. But mostly I am a performer and companion at the Black Fire...and on other days well...I find things to get into."

"Have you been in Nexus long?" She asked as she handed the bottle back to him.

Secrets

Old February 8, 2014, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brigand Warrior

No I have not been in nexus long, but I am enjoying the warm welcome thus far” He gave the woman a confident smile in return before taking another long drink of his whiskey. “So… a performer and companion. Eh? Seems luck is on my side this brightening for I believe I am up in need for both” he bellowed a chuckle

The large man took another swig of from the bottle then continued to gaze upon the creature of beauty before him. He was a man with simple needs but it was painfully obvious that the woman before him was out of his league and far to exotic to be of reach and yet here she was sharing drink and company.
Old February 18, 2014, 11:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Notable

"You're in need of both?" She said with a slow smile.

"Well not many have need of a fire dancer..."She gave a soft laugh." And I an geniunely interested how this darkening is going. It's probably the first darkening in a while with pleasant company and good whiskey and me smiling without being paid crowns for it."

Secrets