Old November 7, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Legend

Lightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious Superhero

A Free Man With A Wish [Isil, Steve]

(Continued from here)

He was able to save the Troll. Keseth. It was his name. The Necromancer who wanted to walk was saved from death. It was a victory for Lightem. He did it, he actually did it.

Master Filipa, the Master Mystic of the Rainbow Towers bound him as she promised in her letter. Now it was time for Isil to work. Maybe he wasn't able to heal the Trollism, but Keseth prefered his state as Troll, anyway.

With a win, now Lightem had someone influent over the Trolls. And that was another vantage.

"Serale, Keseth, how are you? This is Isil Telperion. As I told you, he will try to fix you. If he fails in healing you from the Trollism, I will give you druidism and he will remove the necromantic essence of your body."

oocSteve, I am assuming a few brightenings passed since the trial and Isil arrived. About your VM: I am already doing it in another thread with Shalafi, Poe and Links, in the trolls town in NP.
Old November 7, 2013, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Legend

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Isil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious Superhero

-"Serale, my name is Isil Telperion. I heard of your problems and, if you allow it, I will help in any way that I can." - Isil waited for the accordance of the troll. Then he used his animals spirit guides to help him in finding the cause of the troll's sickness. -"So how did you get trollism? Is there any other health problem I should be aware of?" - Isil would listen to his patient while his animal spirit guides investigated. They should be able to detect the invisible creatures responsible for the power losses and intrusions causing the transformation, or any other agents responsible, like they had during the plague in Aslangrad.

Depending on his findings he would attempt different techniques. Presently he said: -"But first let us clean that dark stain from your soul, shall we?" - In clara and through arcalysis, Isil gathered life essence and used the mana equivalent to an adept level spell to shape and cast a powerful healing spell, sending a great amount of life energy into his patient, in an attempt to remove the last stains of necromancy from him.

Last edited by Isil Telperion; November 25, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
Old November 12, 2013, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Urban Redneck

Steve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious Superhero

Keseth was appreciative of Lightem's efforts and success of saving him from being burned at the stake. Though he had attempted suicide and did little to save himself, there was a spark of survival instinct as well. However he kept silent. He simply shook his head in response to Isil's questions. The cause of his illness was not determined nor were any invisible creatures detected.

The sullen and gloomy disposition of Keseth was replaced by a relaxed and almost cheerful expression. He looked at Isil and said, "I feel better than I have for a long time. Thank you."

Paxia - where both loquaciousness and succinctness are acceptable

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. (an ancient Yeti Proverb)
Old November 13, 2013, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Legend

Isil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious SuperheroIsil Telperion is a glorious Superhero

In clara Isil examined his patient, to see if there was anything different about his vis that revealed anything about his condition. Isil was wandering about what could be causing the trollism. He knew the patient had injected himself, he knew that injection carried the cause. He knew that there were organisms smaller than the eye could see that, at least some times, seemed to cause diseases, he had learned it before through his animal spirit guides.

So Isil took his feral shaman bowl and asked the troll for some of his blood. If the man accepted he would bleed him a little and use a simple healing spell to cure the wound. Then he would meditate into a trance, focussing on the blood, using it to perform a blood ritual and calling his animal spirit guides forth. He would ask them to seek what made the blood different and inspect the cause to the energy losses and energy intrusions in the patient. He suspected it was some sort of minuscule organism... he just needed to detect it, know its nature to be able to act upon it. As the ritual proceeded, Isil mixed healing, shamanic and thaumaturgic knowledge, like he had when he helped defeat a mysterious plague some time before. He wouldn't quit easily.

Last edited by Isil Telperion; November 25, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old November 17, 2013, 08:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Legend

Lightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious SuperheroLightem Massani is a glorious Superhero

While Isil worked, Lightem talked with Keseth.

"Freedom is a great feeling, my friend. There is nothing wrong with your wishes. We are free to be free. However, sometimes someone or something doesn't allow us to be free. I'm glad I could help you, and I'm glad I can keep helping you."
Old November 26, 2013, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Urban Redneck

Steve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious SuperheroSteve is a glorious Superhero

Isil

Isil did not detect anything unusual about the man's vis nor did he learn anything significamt from the blood. It seemed that Keseth was a fairly normal individual. Most significantly, the man seemed to be more relaxed and at ease since the trial. Thus far the details of how Trollism was induced remained obscure.

Lightem

"It was good of you two to help me, I am beholden to you. Can I do anything to help you?" Keseth was a simple man with no significant skills who felt beholden to those who saved him from being burned to death. He shuddered whenever he thought about what that would be like. Being burned while alive would be a horrible way to die.

Paxia - where both loquaciousness and succinctness are acceptable

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. (an ancient Yeti Proverb)
Old November 26, 2013, 01:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Legend

ooc: I guess posting order is irrelevant here. And due to my post, I guess I should post first :P

IC:

Lightem nodded.

"Don't worry, you are safe now. You can walk, and even if the trollism can't be healed, I will do what I promised to you. I will Unbind you to the sphere of Druidism, in order to allow you to control your disease. I could try to heal it by myself, however I don't know if I would be successful..."

Lightem's thoughts were around Trollism. He was a druid, and if the trollism was a virus, he could try to heal it. At least that part was more connected to his sphere than to thaumaturgy. But the trollism was a complex disease as well.

"I think I am not skilled enough... Well, about your question? I guess you could help us with the trolls in Bogtown. We need people to fight the Xet, and I don't know if a mere human would simply convince them to join our cause... However, maybe with your help they would agree..."

Then, Lightem looked to Isil.

"Do you have something, my friend?"
Old December 8, 2013, 12:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Legend

-"Not really, no. Whatever caused the trollism either escapes my diagnose abilities or is no longer present, making the trollism a permanent condition. It seems that, at this stage, it is beyond my ability to reverse. I am sorry."