Go Back   Aelyria > The Archives > Aelyria Archive > Arium > Nexus Prime

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 28, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Famous

Wealth Tier: Steel
Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

My resume is my experience and my references are the customers (private)

At the Black Fire everyone knew where they stood and did their job accordingly. They knew what they were supposed to do and how they were supposed to do it, and so The Fire ran like a well oiled machine that didn't ever stop or slow down. It ran smoothly and the customers, pay, and environment of the club assured that their turn over rate was non existent. However, there was one that wanted to change the machine, to add a cog and that might present a problem.

Tessa Alamari had been an entertainer for the club now for several months and was doing a good job of it. Maybe even an excellent one. Her fire dance and tantalizing gypsy ways brought many people in to see her shows and many more that wanted to give money just to sit with her. Though when she came to Willow and asked to grow within the club as a companion and no longer just remain as a entertainer, Willow had to pause for there was not only a pay increase, but benefits that had to be considered for the young woman.

So here they were, sitting privately at one of her booths, eating breakfast over the discussion of Tessa becoming a companion.

"What do you know about being a companion here?"

Willow asked simply as she spread butter over a slice of toast. The question was as complex as it was simple and started cutting straight to the heart of the matter. Companions were something more than the whores on the street, and they had more jobs in one position that anyone understood. So now it was just a matter of seeing if Tessa had what it took to become one here at Black Fire.

Old October 28, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Notable

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Tessa Almari is a dubious Denizen
Tessa sat across from Willow with a mug of warm tea in her hands. She had thought about branching out with her skills her for awhile... a better sooner rather than later type deal.

What do you know about being a companion here?

She took a sip of her tea as she listened to the question and peered at Willow. And placed the mug on the table.

"A companion here. Simply put is more than someones bed buddy. They are charming, well spoken, a good listener, and overall offers their clients something above and beyond what would be found in any simple brothel." Tessa said calmly. Her overall appearance was very calm and relaxed.

Secrets

Red rep. over Green is Better if you Please :) &Thank you

Will be posting mostly on the weekends

Old November 1, 2013, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Famous

Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

Willow smiled at the girls answer and nodded as she took another bite of her breakfast. She chewed slowly and thought carefully as she evaluated the girl in front of her as if she were someone completely new instead of an old employee.

"Mmm," She swallowed and took a sip of her morning tea "well, you would be correct. But Tessa, what does a companion do?"

Still smiling she awaited the girls answer and pondered what kind of companion Tessa would be. She would certainly attract a specific crowd, those that loved the Air'riela and the natural fire this woman possessed. Though as the girl had already mentioned, Willow didn't hire companions because they were pretty or good in the bedchamber. Gods know there were enough people horny enough and pretty enough to be the average whore in a brothel. No, Willow needed men and women with finesse. She needed companions of power and skill that were not satisfied with sitting still. They had to see the world, be in the world, but not be of the world. They had to desire everything and nothing to the point that every man, woman, katta, dracon, and anything else that came through these doors felt so much pleasure, so much reassurance and confidence that they opened their mouths a little too wide and The Fire became the new resting place for whatever secrets they tried to contain.

That is what it meant to be a companion. Now the only question was, is Tessa Alamari ready for such a thing? Should she be trusted with such a position?

Old November 1, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Notable

Tessa tilted her head as she thought. What does a companion do?

"A companion I believe is what the client wants....but also what they needs. A companion is ever changing to what the needs of her client are." Tessa thought out loud, " A companion does whatever they need to do. They are adaptable. They fit in where ever with whom ever. "

She took a sip of her tea. "But they are also loyal. Because it's smart and just good business to be loyal to the place you are employed."

She shrugged slightly and bit her lower lip as she thought. "At least that what I think a companion does."

Secrets

Old November 6, 2013, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Famous

Willow shrugged, placing her fork across her plate, signaling she was done eating as he relaxed back into the booth, spreading her arms across the back of the seat.

"Partially correct. A companion is adaptable, but they are themselves. Every single person I have hired have their own skills that make them unique a vision of something another person might want. To try and change yourself to every person is fake, weak, and would destroy the world of perfection people pay to experience."

She shook her head, "If you were to be a companion you have to yourself and offer that temptation that is honest and damn hard to resist."

"However, you are correct. Loyalty is a must. The companions here are whatever I need them to be and they can answer any questions I ask of them. Are you willing to be that Tessa?"

Old November 7, 2013, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Notable

Tessa ran her fingers through her hair.
And listened to what Willow said, and took it all in. She took a drink from her mug before she spoke, "I believe I can and that I am perfectly willing to be that."

She had no problems with the ideals or requirements of a companion.

Secrets

Old November 12, 2013, 07:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Famous

"Alright then."

Willow smiled and reached out to shake Tessa's hand.

"Welcome into a new ring of fire Miss Alamari. I'll be watching to see how you grow."

And with that Tessa was now a companionI'll add you to the location, but read up on the location thread because you have to adhere to the rules of payment and such. Have fun! at Black Fire.