Old September 17, 2013, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Citizen

Caine Baldric is an upstanding Citizen
[Black Fire] The Fat Man (Willow)

Timestamp: Autumn, Era XX

Caine walked into the infamous club known as Black Fire after relinquishing all his weapons and participating in a very intrusive search. The huntsman had not been so violated in his life, let alone let it be voluntarily and afterwards he thought it would have been polite if the big ape bought him a drink at least. It seemed the extent to what Caine would do to get a job done held no bounds for the bounty hunter entered the main lobby, weapon less, somewhat molested and feeling very vulnerable.

Obviously Caine was not a regular let alone accustom to such a environment and he somewhat stood out as such. He tried his best to clean up though his sandy brown mane was a bit scraggily and the shirt and tunic he wore was defiantly not in fashion. To make up for lacking in the fashion department he made up with a finely chiselled body standing above average human height and intense volcanic blue eyes.

The hostess was a jaw dropper in the beauty department and the huntsman could barely keep his eyes from ravaging her. He did not have an appointment nor was he on the reservation list for a table so the hostess instinctively challenged him “What are your desires?”

That open a door to many fantasies and desires but that was not why he was here. If it was just as easy as mentioning a name to the girl to get his target and life would be easy. But he could not risk that exposure let alone he doubted that these fine ladies would betray a customer.

“Aye, I would start with a table and work my way from there” He replied with a flirtatious smile and not his customary cold tone.

“As you desire” She played back pointing to the left of Caine “ That way and through the curtains”

Caine followed her directions and moved into the main atrium where all the music and entertainment was staged and ongoing. He was mesmerized by the scene and took a few moments to pull himself together by finding a seat and table closest to the bar. The waitress, another beauty beyond belief, wasted no time in collecting his drink order of Dwarven Draft.

With Ale in hand and access to the club the game was a foot, he needed to find the man named Dom Etter. Best description he got was a fairly fat man with fiery red hair and balding at the top. That shouldn’t be hard to find if he was out in the open, though by ear of his reputation he had a vast taste for this establishment’s other accommodations. For now Caine will have to scan this area for his query then work his way up.
Old September 17, 2013, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Famous

Wealth Tier: Steel
Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

Willow was on a roll this darkening. She had a few drinks, some food in her stomach and looked fething good. Her long brown hair was twisted into a ornate design about her crown with several strands of hair free about the perfect contours of her face. Her makeup was dark and shadowed, her lips were blood red and her emerald green eyes were alive with an inner fire. She took to the main floor of her club with her patrons, dancing along with the songs of a bard she had recently hired. The man was good, his music had demension and depth, yet it had a beat and was something you just had to get up and dance too. She moved her feet and swished her hips, her black suede leather pants doing absolutely nothing to hide the movement of her body. She wore a blue halter that just under her breasts split open to reveal the muscled contours of her abdomen, the rich color shimmering playfully in the candlelight with each movement she made.

Yes, she was on a roll.

Men and women alike were staring at her, but no one so far had tried to dance with her and for a newcomer to her club that might appear odd. Just most people were taught not to mess with the mistress of the house, if you got too close were likely to get burned.

So she continued to dance and dance and seemed to have no indication of stopping anytime soon until, that was, the bard decided that for her by ending the song. As the last note rang out, Willow clapped her hands delightedly and bowed her head in acknowledgement when the bard bowed to her. He was a great performer. Willow moved to the bar and gave it two small taps from her knuckles.

"Drake, some water please."

Drake, one of her bartenders gave her a glass of water with a smile before whispering to her something that made her laugh. He moved off to help some other patrons and Willow turned herself around slightly just enough to take a peak at the young man that found his way into her club. Well he was rather good looking now wasn't he? Drake suggested she was going to eat him, but Willow just took a seat at the bar and sipped her water and occasionally looked over in his direction.

Last edited by Willow Treme; September 17, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old September 19, 2013, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Citizen

The huntsman’s eyes were scanning about and the target was not yet to be seen. That left two choices, the fat man wasn’t here yet or was already upstairs spending his ‘hard’ earned crowns on his desires. Best to play this cool, the darkening was still young so the chances of Dom not being here yet was the higher probability so Caine would have to stick it out tell he showed.

He raised his mug of dwarven delight to his lips and enjoying the ale thoroughly. If there was a reason to respect the stocky bearded folk it would be for their ability to make ale. Caine placed the mug back down upon the table, his eyes still scanning the crowd not just for his target but for potential threats…..sides the meat bag bouncers that were obvious. That was when his volcanic blue eyes picked up the gaze of a beautiful lady glimpsing back to him from the bar. She was a sight for sure, dressed the nines and natural features that any man would be lucky to sink their teeth into. That fantasy flickered in his mind as his eyes locked with hers.

He was here on business, but a man sitting alone was always suspicious, so it wouldn’t hurt his cover to mix it up with the local patrons. The huntsman smiled at her, giving her a welcoming nod and a silent cheer from his mug. He took another sip an then playfully signaled to the empty chair across from him. Probably would have been more chivalrous if he had approached her at the bar, but he hadn’t wanted to lose his table just yet though this creature of beauty would have been worth the risk.
Old September 19, 2013, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Famous

Willow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious SuperheroWillow Treme is a glorious Superhero

Willow tilted her head as the man patted the seat in invitation, but he did not seem to care much about her as others did. She had caught him scanning the crowd as if he were looking or waiting for someone to join him. He seemed to be here for other purposes and as this was her domain, it was her right to know. So accepting his offer she moved over to the table and sat down next to him, crossing her legs and propped her side against the table.

"You know, I come here almost every darkening and I don't think I have seen you before. I would remember a handsome face like that walking into Black Fire."

Smiling warmly she flirted and made sure that he had ample view of her assets that both made her beautiful and distracting.

Old September 28, 2013, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Citizen

An ample view he did have and enjoyed every moment that his eyes got to ravage them. Caine was a stone cold killer, a sword for hire and a man of the hunt but like most men he had a weakness for cleavage. The sight had distracted him from his main objective and rightfully so. This woman was of exotic delicacies, a taste that the bounty killer wanted to enjoy. The words coming from her pretty lips were barely audible to her curves but Caine was able to make out her inquiry and was able to pull himself together to answer back.

“Aye, This be my first time and I have to admit that I have not seen such beauty in my travels thus far and I doubt I will ever find any that could match you on Telath” Smooth or corny only time will tell. He brought the mug to his lips and took a stern gulp of the dwarven ale before placing the mug back upon the table. “ The name is Caine Baldric” He informed, his eyes continuously warring between locking into her gaze and then upon her assets.

“You a patron of this fine establishment or an employee?” It was his turn to inquire.
Old September 28, 2013, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Famous

Willow chuckled and shook her head.

"I guess you could say I'm a patron of this establishment. I put a lot of time and coin here."

Still smiling she rested her elbow on the table, lightly propping her chin on the back of her hand as she looked at the newly introduced Caine as if he were a lamb for slaughter, something for sale and extremely...winnable.

"Though I have heard that many have traveled the land and were unable to find someone quite," She reached forward and slowly crawled her fingers up the mans chest "like," she stopped at his lips and traced them delicately with the tips of her fingernails, "me."

Grinning again she traveled away from his lips and flicked his nose playfully. "Now you however, don't seem an ordinary customer at all. You came in here with a mission."

Leaning forward she grinned, her eyes positively wicked. "And I don't think you came in here for me."

Old September 28, 2013, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Citizen

At that moment in time Caine wished that was all he was there for as her light touch was ecstasy leaving him wanting to enjoy this woman’s company. But she was right……he was on a mission. The task at hand was hard to get around to with this creature of beauty using her feminine wiles upon him that he could not resist. Her slight touch excited him and the bounty hunter wanted more……..

Pull yourself together man!
he thought to himself, this girl was suppose to be camouflage and not a absolute distraction. “Beautiful and smart” Caine smiled, restraining himself as much as he could. “Makes you a dangerous person to be around” He jested though he was telling the truth. Such qualities were very dangerous, especially to those that have secrets and easily persuaded by seduction.

“You are right, I do have business here” There was no point in lying, especially to a smart and pretty lady. “Doesn’t mean I can’t have business and pleasure” His eyes once against ravaging her form. His imagination running wild on the things he would love to do with her and the thoughts of the things that she could do to him. Such thoughts left him with a predatorial grin upon his face.

He hadn’t yet found his target, the darkening was still young and there was no harm in playing this interaction out to see where it landed. Who knows, maybe he will get some intel off her while he was at it. She did say she was a regular here.

“Whats your name sweetheart?”
Old October 1, 2013, 04:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Famous

Leaning forward until her face was a mere half an arms length away, Willow whispered just loud enough for Caine to hear.

"Pleasure is my business."

With a delightfully wicked wink she backed away again, leaning against her chair with a small shove so she was sitting a little further away from him than she was before, a taunt and a tease. She sat there and she smirked, her teeth lightly biting her bottom lip seductively as she granted this man the same predatory ravaging of his form he gave her. Her emerald eyes sparkled in the firelight and her caramel hair melted across her shoulders in perfectly made curls and waves, and she knew more than he did how powerful it could be to be beautiful and smart at the same time.

"My name could be anything you wanted it to be kitten, so tell me, what name do I remind you of?"

The name of a goddess perhaps? Or a lost love? Maybe of a tormented memory that he tried to bury behind a bottle of whiskey and a job. It didn't matter anyway. She had heard it all, she had been called pretty much everything in both common and the unhuman tongues; and not all of them had been nice. For as much power, fear, love, devotion, and standing a name could hold, a name was easily destroyed and reconstructed. It didn't matter what he thought of her, all that mattered was the question of his business in her club. Willow chuckled devilishly and tilted her head in curiosity.

"But what is your business here then if you are not here to delve into pleasure?"