Old January 31, 2018, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Aim To Misbehave...

Maddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious SuperheroMaddyn is a glorious Superhero

Kevin's Award 2017.

Serale, Aelyrians!

We commemorate Kevin Ostapenko, the player behind Hannas Darkblade and Katzchar Telvic and a long-time contributor to Aelyria. In memory of his contributions, roleplaying excellence, and community advocacy, our community nominates and the Management Team selects one member to receive the Kevin Ostapenko Memorial Scholarship for Roleplaying Excellence, or Kevin's Award for short. The prize, besides the recognition, is a one year Companionship on the site.

After a review of the nominees and a discussion of who has, in the previous year, best exemplified all the qualities Kevin was known and beloved for, the Management Team has decided to award the Kevin Ostapenko Memorial Scholarship for Roleplaying Excellence Award 2017 to Liahal.

Liahal has been a member of the community for a number of years now and has been one of the driving forces in the OOC community building aspects of the game such as the AMA sessions and helping new players in Aelyria's old IRC chat and current Discord. She contributes to the game on multiple levels and exemplifies the qualities of character that Kevin's Award is all about. Congratulations!!

Thank you to all who participated and continue to participate, not just in the nominations but in making this a better community for all of us!

NB. Your time will be added when we awaken the dreaded Jacob from his slumber! Should be live sometime tomorrow ^^ Timezones and all that.
Maddyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018, 08:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aelyria's Nutcracker

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Moss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious SuperheroMoss Oktra'rek is a glorious Superhero

Congratulations, Lia! Definitely one of my favourite writers on these boards, but more crucially, just an absolutely awesome human being! It has been fantastic to get to know Lia a little over the past year. She has been an important part of the community that keeps drawing me back, and this award seems thoroughly deserved.
Old January 31, 2018, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Luminary

Liahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious SuperheroLiahal is a glorious Superhero

What a nice surprise to wake up to! Thanks guys. 🙃

Jun 21, 2017: 20:56 RosieKyrillos: you ALWAYS get the power

Liahal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hero

Rosie Kyrillos is a glorious SuperheroRosie Kyrillos is a glorious SuperheroRosie Kyrillos is a glorious Superhero

Yay! Congrats!

~Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans~
~SoF~
Rosie Kyrillos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Congratulations! Enjoy the shiny new badge, too
Old January 31, 2018, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Saintly

Wealth Tier: Steel
Calanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious SuperheroCalanon is a glorious Superhero

<3

Congrats!

" he's a good guy. caring, polite, judgey, and whiney."

Let me tell you a secret..

Calanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

Congrats!
Straylor Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31, 2018, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Eternal

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Hay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious SuperheroHay'aan Malinconico is a glorious Superhero

Congratulations! <3
Old February 1, 2018, 08:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Luminary

Diamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious SuperheroDiamea is a glorious Superhero

Congrats

Secrets of Foresight

Thread Count: 2 + 0
<3 Thank you, thank you, thank you to my companionship donor!!! <3
Diamea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1, 2018, 11:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mythic

Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

Congrats Liahal! Very well deserved!

Cheers,
Vel

SoF

RL Update (June 8th, 2017) - On an indefinite hiatus, as RL/buying a house/having a kid has taken priority. I will keep poking my head in but posting rate is currently at 0%.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1, 2018, 12:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
So Wholesome

Wealth Tier: Steel
Kailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious SuperheroKailin Alyxanda is a glorious Superhero

Woot woot! I know I already said this, but so well deserved <3 Congrats Liahal!

Kailin Alyxanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1, 2018, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Lion of Northumbria

Keldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious SuperheroKeldon Elsdragon is a glorious Superhero

Congratulations!!!

Keldon Elsdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8, 2018, 08:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Clubbing with Fluffy

Hoskuld Coal-beard is an upstanding Citizen
Belated congrats.

"By definition, risk-takers often fail." - Scott Adams
Hoskuld Coal-beard is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: