Go Back   Aelyria > Community > News

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old December 19, 2017, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

The Aelyrian Awards 2017: Formal Voting!

The 2017 Aelyrian Awards
Voting Round

Nominations are now over, and we are moving on to the formal voting round! The top three vote-getters have been presented for formal voting (save certain exceptions)! Please read the below list carefully, noting rules and time frames! Please do your best to be timely in submitting your votes!
  • You may NOT vote for yourself (your vote will not count if you do). These are awards to honor your peers, not yourself.
  • You may only submit your votes once, on one account.
  • Please submit your votes via the link below.
    • Only submit your ballot when you are done voting. You may not go back and resubmit votes, even if you skip over entries you already filled out. Once you have submitted a ballot, you are done!
  • The final voting round will last one week, ending on the 26th of December at 11:59pm PST.
  • Results will be announced on or around the 27th of December.
  • Final tally announcement may be delayed due to the inevitability of RL so if that occurs please be patient. There will always be one week to vote from the posting.

Please see the below link to vote for your nominations!

Please place your votes here:
https://goo.gl/forms/k3CHtnDtUcqmtW3K3

Old December 26, 2017, 11:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Just a reminder that today is the last day to vote for the Awards!
Old December 27, 2017, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Voting is now closed, results will be up at some point today!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: