Go Back   Aelyria > Community > News

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old December 3, 2017, 02:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Aelyrian Awards 2017 Nomination Voting!

The 2017 Aelyrian Awards
Nomination Round

We're following similar rules to last year in regards to how long the voting periods will be. Pay attention, and get your nominations and votes in! Once again, outlining the rules:
  • You may NOT vote for yourself (your vote will not count if you do). These are awards to honor your peers, not yourself.
    • If you're voting yourself "Best Female" then you aren't counted. Plain and simple.
    • If you're voting for a thread you were in because you thoroughly enjoyed the plotline or another character's actions within that thread, then awesome you can do it!
  • You may only submit your votes once, on one account.
  • Please submit your votes via the link below.
    • Only submit your ballot when you are done voting. You may not go back and resubmit votes, even if you skip over entries you already filled out. Once you have submitted a ballot, you are done!
  • There will be a round of nominations first, over the course of two weeks. Nominations will run through the 17th of December at 11:59pm PST.
  • After that, nominations will be compiled with the top 3 vote-getters for each category presented on the 18th of December for the final round of voting.
  • The final voting round will last one week, ending on the 24th of December at 11:59pm EST.
  • Results will be announced on or around the 25th of December, just in time for Christmas!
  • Voting round may be delayed due to the inevitability of RL so if that occurs please be patient. There will always be one week to vote from the posting.

Google did us well last year, so we'll use that system again this year. Please use the link below for your nominations!

Please place your votes here:
Aelyrian Awards 2017 Nominations

Old December 16, 2017, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to submit nominations!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: