Go Back   Aelyria > Community > News

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old November 30, 2016, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rattttt

Nimh has disabled reputation

The Aelyrian Awards 2016! Nomination Voting!

The 2016 Aelyrian Awards
Nomination Round

There have been some changes to the rules this year, well one particular change. Please read the below list carefully, noting rules and time frames! Voting will not be dragged out for weeks on end here so please ensure that you get your votes in if you'd like to participate and acknowledge your peers!
  • You may NOT vote for yourself (your vote will not count if you do). These are awards to honor your peers, not yourself.
    • If you're voting yourself "Best Female" then you aren't counted. Plain and simple.
    • If you're voting for a thread you were in because you thoroughly enjoyed the plotline or another character's actions within that thread, then awesome you can do it!
  • You may only submit your votes once, on one account.
  • Please submit your votes via the link below.
    • Only submit your ballot when you are done voting. You may not go back and resubmit votes, even if you skip over entries you already filled out. Once you have submitted a ballot, you are done!
  • There will be a round of nominations first, over the course of two weeks. Nominations will run through the 13th of December at 11:59pm EST.
  • After that, nominations will be compiled with the top 3 vote-getters for each category presented on the 14th of December for the final round of voting.
  • The final voting round will again last one week, ending on the 20th of December at 11:59pm EST.
  • Results will be announced on or around the 21st of December.
  • Voting round may be delayed due to the inevitability of RL so if that occurs please be patient. There will always be one week to vote from the posting.

This year the voting will take place on a different platform! Please see the below link for your nominations!

Please place your votes here:
Aelyrian Awards 2016 Nominations

Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2016, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Testing out this Google Survey thing to see if it might help with organization/clutter.
Old November 30, 2016, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Notable

Wealth Tier: Steel
Séamus Stormfist is an upstanding Citizen
I like this new way of voting, cool stuff
Séamus Stormfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1, 2016, 03:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Legend

Wealth Tier: Steel
Razumikhin Neculai is a glorious SuperheroRazumikhin Neculai is a glorious SuperheroRazumikhin Neculai is a glorious SuperheroRazumikhin Neculai is a glorious Superhero

Wow is it a year already?

I knew I should've been taking notes of interesting threads and characters!
Razumikhin Neculai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1, 2016, 04:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Cenmyn Asterion is unknown and forgotten
Wow it's that time again. Well just returned so not completely sure on these nominations but will be fun to look around and seeing what fits best.
Cenmyn Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1, 2016, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mythic

Wealth Tier: Ardentium
Veleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious SuperheroVeleraen is a glorious Superhero

This is a much better system for tallying votes! Can't wait to see who wins!

SoF

RL Update (June 8th, 2017) - On an indefinite hiatus, as RL/buying a house/having a kid has taken priority. I will keep poking my head in but posting rate is currently at 0%.

Veleraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5, 2016, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Luminary

Chrysannia Syl'lithar is a famous HeroChrysannia Syl'lithar is a famous Hero

It is my civic duty to vote.
Old December 6, 2016, 02:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Just a reminder that you have just about a week left to get those nominations in!
Old December 12, 2016, 12:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Bronze
Eni Måll-Ådh is an upstanding Citizen
I feel a touch under experienced but I have definitely had some fun threads already. Voting time.
Eni Måll-Ådh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2016, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Only two days left until nominations close! Get them in, people!
Old December 13, 2016, 11:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Today is the last day for nominations!
Old December 14, 2016, 12:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Nominations are clooooosed! Formal voting will be available shortly!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: