Go Back   Aelyria > Community > News

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old June 7, 2016, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rattttt

Nimh has disabled reputation

Wiki Updates & Roll-out: Spellbreaking, Imperia, Lamian Empire (Arakmat)

Good afternoon!

A quick post, since I have to be to work in a half an hour, but a few new articles have rolled out over the past two weeks, some of which you may have noticed...or not!

Spellbreaking
Recently updated with the following changes:
Quote:
Spellbreaking
- Moved Dissolution to level 4, also made it only capable of hard dispelling spells of two levels below.
- Added Soulstone Infection as a drawback to using some of the more overt antimagic spells
- Removed Arcane Impotency, as it was irrelevant with the changes to arcana.

Guide to Spellbreaking
- Nerfed warping somewhat (made the small item smaller)
- Made Dissolution/Bounce/tampering in general cost equivalent vis instead of half.
- Removed references to shamanism, figured adjuration made more sense with changes to how these skills worked.
- Removed flowchart of how spellbreaking worked, figure it's fairly self explanatory.
Articles: Spellbreaking - Aelyria & A Guide to Spellbreaking - Aelyria

Imperia
Imperia's wikisheet has been released. Most notable of all should be that it is not a part of any province or foreign empire. It is at present abandoned by the Aelyrian Empire, dubbed a waste of money and effort due to the severe damage it suffered in the war. It is now a city-state wherein some people have returned to try to battle it out gang-war style.

Article: Imperia (city) - Aelyria

Arakmat & the Lamian Empire
Arakmat has been peacefully ceded to the Lamian Empire (The Undying Theocracy) following the war with the Xet. Relevant geographical articles and map updates have been released!

Articles:
People are welcome to explore any and all geographical terrain but please do expect these recently released areas to be particularly dangerous.

Thanks!
Nimh
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7, 2016, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foreboden!

Indefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious SuperheroIndefinite is a glorious Superhero

Just a reminder that in between the deserts and the general wasteland that is a good part of Moonstone in that area, traveling to places like Imperia or Arakmat is in and of itself a very non-trivial task. Bring lots of potable water!
Old June 7, 2016, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Merchant of Mayhem

Wealth Tier: Adamantite
Straylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious SuperheroStraylor Leonard is a glorious Superhero

This looks awesome Thanks for all your hard work!
Straylor Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7, 2016, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Citizen

Wealth Tier: Sterling
Ateges Megalos is a dubious Denizen
Very cool! Maybe a good reason to adventure into the wilds and loot some artifacts near the free cities!

We require no creed. no indoctrination by desperate old men, all we need, is that the world be as it is
Ateges Megalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9, 2016, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Stuck

Puppet is a famous HeroPuppet is a famous Hero

Good to see N'Danosh back on the map!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: